THE PARTY DON'T START TILL I WALK IN

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning everyone!" I stepped through the doorway and announced my presence to the entire class.

Some of them looked up and ignored the noise I made with my entrance. Some of them, like Luhan, the troublemakers, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo stopped their chatters and grinned at me.

"You're in a good mood today" Kyungsoo observed silently.

I flashed him a peace sign. "It's a beautiful morning today"

He turned his gaze towards the window. It was raining cats and dogs outside, with thunder flashed in between. "You sure about that?" He muttered, still checking out the outside world.

I ignored him and made my way to stand beside Baekhyun. "Hey guys, what are you guys planning?"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and sighed. "Why do you always assume we're planning something every time you sees us talking to each other?"

I pointed to the paper that was on Chanyeol's desk. "Because that has 'Ways to prank Kris' written on it"

Chen laughed. "Woops, how did that even get here? This isn't ours." He slyly swiped the paper off the desk and shoved it in Chanyeol's bag.

I put up my hands and backed away slowly. "I did not see anything, I promise"

Baekhyun gave me a look that said 'you'd better not' while Chanyeol just waved his hands around.

I joined Luhan and Kyungsoo at their desk. "What's up Haneul?" Luhan smiled.

"Kai still not here?" I jerked my head towards Kai's place.

Kyungsoo nodded. "He woke up late this morning. I'll bet he's running to class now"

I chuckled softly and my eyes wandered around the class. I gotta say, I thought yesterday was the last time I'd be in here. So this morning I was so overloaded with emotions I saw everything with a new appreciation. It was indeed a beautiful day.

I paused when my gaze met Sehun's. He's leaning back in his chair, posture relaxed, his face lost some of those blank looks he always had. But his eyes had a very unreadable look in them. They're twinkling mischievously, making me the first to break our eye contact.

"Lee Haneul"

My head snapped to the direction of the voice and saw Doc Kyu was standing on the doorway, he looked bewildered. I mumbled 'later' to Luhan and Kyungsoo before taking off and following the doc out of the classroom.

He walked quickly heading towards the end of the hallway. After checking the surrounding area and satisfied that no one was there, he turned and fixed his eyes on me, his brows knitted together.

"I thought your brother decided to pull you out of here, what happened?"

My lips broke out in a wide grin and I waved my phone in his face. "Get a load of this"

He took the phone out of my hand and scanned it. His eyes widened when he read what was written on it.

'I've decided to let u stay. Make sure u call mom every week or I'll come there and drag u back. Take care of urself. PS Change ur clothes in the bathroom.'

"So, you're staying?" Doc Kyu asked in disbelieved.

I puffed out my chest proudly. "I am now."

He pushed the phone towards me back. "Here  I am, about to save you again, but I guess there's no use now."

I chuckled a little. "Yeah, thanks for worrying, though"

He looked taken aback. "Worrying? Who? Me? You got it all wrong. I'm just afraid your brother might bring trouble to the whole school. Who's worrying?"

I smiled when I saw how flustered he lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter