MR. SKY HIGH

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's Mr. Sky High?"

Kyungsoo paused his chat with Luhan and Kai and regarded me with his huge eyes. He tilted his head to the side and said in a quiet voice. "Nothing that concerns you."

Luhan nudged Kyungsoo's shoulder playfully. "Kyungsoo, behave."

It was lunchtime and we were in the school cafeteria. There was a jubilant atmosphere around us, the cafeteria was buzzing with excitement following last night's announcement. However, I detected a slight hint of nervousness this time, and a lot of weird happenings this morning.

For example, I bumped into Tao early this morning at the dorm and my nose could've died from the amount of cologne he had on. Then I met Kris, and his hair was a darker shade of brown when last night he was definitely a blond.

The same weirdness happened to all dorm members, too. Eunhyuk and Donghae practically had a new haircut this morning. Taekyeon's ju jitsu uniform was whiter than white with his hair full of gel. To summarized it, everyone was on a primping mission, well, except for me, and Sehun who could care less.

I saw Luhan's arm started to move and as fast as lightning, I grabbed Kai who was sitting next to me and shoved him towards Luhan. He was surprised with my actions and held out his hands to steady Kai instead.

Kai whipped his head at me and narrowed his eyes menacingly. I gave him a tiny apologetic grin and he sat back down next to me.

"You threw me again" he whispered angrily.

I patted his thigh a few times in order to soothe his anger, and shockingly, it worked. Kai seemed to deflate somehow in his seat and eyed my hand that was still on his thigh warily.

"Sorry, but I've had enough of Luhan's chokehold" I whispered to Kai.

"Anyway, you were asking about Mr. Sky High just now?" Luhan asked. I nodded accordingly.

"It's an honorable contest, actually. This race is when we'll show our brain and beauty to the entire student body" Luhan explained animatedly. "The winner will be known as the school's most intelligent and handsome person."

Kyungsoo snorted. I raised my brows at him. "Basically, it's a beauty pageant" Kyungsoo helpfully translated.

Luhan looked offended. "It is not a beauty contest, Kyungsoo. It's-"

Kai cut him off boredly. "It's a beauty contest dude. What else would you call a contest where you were voted to be in Top 10 and then showcases your talent in front of the entire school?"

Luhan huffed and crossed his arms on his chest in retaliation.

"Wait, are we going to be voting the Top 10, then?" I asked incredulously.

Luhan snapped his head at me and dropped his hands to the sides, lips in a huge grin. "Nope, our sister school will be doing the voting. They'll choose the Top 10, a week after the naming of the Top 10 will be the talent showcase. It will be held in the auditorium and the teachers will be the judges. Cool, huh?"

I gave a noncommittal shrug. Sounded like a lot of work to me. "That's why all of you decided to clean up nicely?"

Luhan gave me a wink. "Bingo! We need to look good and handsome in order to gain votes from those girls. I expects the walk to school tomorrow morning will be a runway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter