THE GUNNERS' FAN

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What are you doing?" Sehun shrieked loudly, causing me to drop my cell phone to the floor due to shock.

 

  I scrambled to get my phone back but Sehun was faster. He swiped the gadget off the floor before my hand could even wrapped around it. He checked the screen and frowned when he saw what I was looking at.

 

  "Give it back" I held my hand out towards him, forcing my voice to be calm.

 

  He looked at me in disgust and shook his head, showing me his displeased. I jerked my chin up in defiance, putting on my fiercest fighting face. 

 

  He tsked silently and I saw his long index finger wavered over the OFF button slowly.

 

  "No!" I shouted in panic. "Please, no"

 

  He cocked an eyebrow at me, his gaze shooting to the opened book on my table before darting back towards me. I swallowed nervously, trying to find a way out.

 

  "Sehun, please. Just for a few more minutes, it's life or death for me, I beg you, please." I whispered, nearly in tears. 

 

  The abomination named Sehun rolled his eyes and pushed the button with a vengeance. I froze, watching the screen of my phone turned black. My mouth opened and closed uselessly as I saw the devil chucked my phone onto his table and gave me a glare.

 

  The devil dare to give ME a glare when he was the one in the wrong.

 

  My breath hitched and I mustered all the inner evil I had in me and channeled them through my eyes, focusing my vision towards him.

 

  "You did not just shut downed my phone" I hissed.

 

  Sehun merely sat back in his chair and crossed his arms across his chest. "I did" he stated simply.

 

  I was seeing red by then. How dare he did that unthinkable action. That was unforgivable. With a loud war cry, I attacked...

 

  Just to be brought down when Sehun smacked a paper to my face. I stumbled back to my seat and grabbed the paper off my face. 

 

  It was my test paper.

 

  Correction.

 

  It was my History test paper, with a 21 penned in red clearly visible for all to see.

 

  I slumped my head to my desk, robbed of all energy. "There's just 15 minutes left" I mumbled.

 

  The devil just scoffed. "It's the finals, they're 2-2, it's gonna be an extra time."

 

  I sat up in hurry, clutching his hands desperately. "Then that's more than enough reason to keep watching. Sehun, please. I know you're not that heartless"

 

  He seemed offended when I said that. He whipped his hands out of my grasp. "You scored a 21 in your History exam. Tomorrow is your make-up test. You need to fill your head with facts from chapter 1 until chapter 7. What page is that?" He pointed at the opened but neglected book on my desk.

 

  I glanced at it and sighed. "Page 2" I replied in a small voice, avoiding his eyes.

 

  "Page 2, since after dinner."

 

 I looked up helplessly. "But this is Arsenal's first legit chance of lifting a cup since...since forever. Sehun" I whined, shaking his arm. "Just let me watch them, please."

 

   He groaned. "You could be memorising for your test tomorrow, instead you choose to watch football?"

 

  I flinched back. "I've been supporting Arsenal since forever, I've watched the league every single week, and now when it's the finals, I should just forgo them for some stupid test?"

 

  He closed his eyes, massaging his temples tiredly. "That stupid test will contribute 20 percents for your finals exam."

 

  My head slumped back to the table with a loud thump. "I can't do this anymore. It's already 10 pm."

 

  Sehun grabbed the hoodie of my t-shirt and yanked me upright in my seat. He slammed a notebook over my History textbook and said, "Those are my notes, read it. And I did not sacrifice my time tonight just so you can watch football and fail again tomorrow. So it up because it's gonna be a long night for you"

 

  I eyed the notebook that Sehun had gave me with a new interest. Sehun was very good at making notes, it's a common knowledge among Class 2B. I nonchalantly picked up the notebook and skimmed it with a fake bored sigh when all I wanted to do was yelled out a loud WOOHOO, I'm so gonna ace the test tomorrow.

 

  "Say Sehun," I asked. "You have been out every night after dinner. Where have you been?"

 

  He was quiet.

 

  I raised my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter