THE WAR BETWEEN US

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aaarrgghhhh!"

I stumbled down onto my bed because I was laughing so hard. The prank was a success, thanks to Chen n Baekhyun for lending me the props I needed. I panted slightly in order to slow down my laughing until only the sound of small giggles escaped from my mouth. I made a mistake of glancing at Sehun, because I started laughing again.

"I could've had a heart attack, you idiot" he said angrily.

I managed to calm down after a while and wiped the tears that were rolling down my cheeks. "You should've seen your face. God, I wished I record that look." I burst out laughing again.

He swiped the screamer's mask off his pillow and threw it at me in disgust. He glared at me with fire practically flashing in his eyes.

I picked up the mask and placed it on my table, I still needed to return it back later. I grinned at Sehun when I saw he was still glaring at me.

"That's payback for the tomato trick" I drawled lazily.

He ruffled his hair in annoyance and headed into the bathroom. He slammed the door extra hard. I continued to giggle.

"Such a baby"

What's with the tomato trick and the screamer's mask, you asked? Well, I was annoyed when Sehun woke me up using his socks. I knew Sehun always slept shirtless (which by the way, was a form of torture for me) so that night I sprinkled some corn flour onto his white bed sheet. Let's just say he had to take a much longer time showering the next morning.

We were in a state of high alert for a few days, Sehun and I. I knew he didn't forget about the flour trick, and I was on the edge waiting for his revenge. Both of us didn't sleep well at nights and we ended up sleeping in classes, the only neutral ground for us.

Kai laughed when he told me how one of the teacher slammed his book on my table but I was still dead to the world. The same goes for Sehun, we were both snoring in the middle of the class like we're having some kind of a snoring contest.

The tomato trick happened when I was least expected it. 2 weeks passed by without any revenge happening and I regretted to say I let my guard down.

I woke up that morning when Kris shook me vigorously. "W-what's happening?" I asked groggily. I was still halfway between total awareness and a dreamland.

"Are you on your period?" He asked seriously.

My soul snapped back into my body the moment I registered what he was saying. My mouth hung opened and my eyes were bulging in their sockets.

"I can explain" I held my palms up hurriedly.

Kris cocked his brow and I could see a hint of a smile on his lips. His eyes never leave my crotch and he said, "What did you use there?"

I furrowed my brows and looked at him in question. The most unexpected answer came from my left.

"Tomato"

I stiffened. After the wheels in my brain could process it, I jumped off my bed and saw a very squashed tomato on my bedsheet. I twisted my body and looked behind me. I was wearing a pj bottom last night and saw the rest of the squashed tomato were clinging to my . I'm guessing Sehun placed the tomato behind me while I was asleep and when I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter