SEASON'S IN THE SUN

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey, where were you?"

 

 

I paused on the way to my bed and shrugged. I just finished taking a shower and I felt so tired I just wanna crashed on my bed. The only reason that didn't happen was because Sehun was sitting on it. 

 

 

I thought it'll be inappropriate if I jumped on top of him. 

 

 

So, I swerved from my intended position to sit on the chair. Sehun needs to be safe from my raging hormone.

 

 

"I thought you'd be the first person to congratulate me for a job well done" Sehun said, furrowing his brows. 

 

 

I simply bestowed him a beaming smile to placate him. To top it off, I added two thumbs up at him.

 

 

He scoffed. 

 

 

"Sorry Sehun, I got something to do before. But I did watch your performance. I wouldn't wanna miss your first comeback, seeing I was the one who insisted it in the first place" I replied, chuckling a little.

 

 

Sehun hummed. He stood up and walked to his chair next to me, sitting at arm's length. He glanced at me before fixing his eyes on the floor. "Thank you"

 

 

I was busy trying not to hyperventilate when he sat near me I almost missed his words. Almost.

 

 

Sehun stole another glance at me, seeing he got my attention before looking away, his cheeks blushing red. "You practically forced me to start dancing again, and for that, I wanna thank you."

 

 

I choked up. In order to not let the tears fall, I bit my lips harshly. Fortunately, Sehun wasn't looking so I blinked furiously to clear the sudden burn in my eyes. 

 

 

After I was sure I won't humiliated myself with an outburst of tears, I coughed to cover up the awkward situation. Because really, how will you answer that kind of question without being seen as a conceited person?

 

 

"Aww, it's okay Sehun. If you wanna thank me, you should buy me the new PS 4 I've had my eyes on for a while now"

 

 

Seriously? I felt like slapping myself. You just upgraded yourself to a materialistic .

 

 

Sehun looked taken aback, before he guffawed at my words. His eyes crinkled to crescent moons due to him laughing uncontrollably I nearly swooned in delight.

 

 

I should really stop fangirling over him.

 

 

"Really, Haneul? You did all these for some stupid game consoles?" He managed to say in between his laughing.

 

 

I huffed, folding my arms across my chest. "Hey, it's not some stupid game consoles, they're the game console. Do you even know how much those thing cost?"

 

 

Sehun sobered up pretty quickly. "Seriously? You're asking me to buy you that?"

 

 

I nodded once in confirmation.

 

 

"Yah, I'm still in school. I don't even have that much of money to begin with. Who ask you for your help anyway?" He grumbled, standing up and making his way to his bed.

 

 

I grinned once he had his back to me. You're so naive, Oh Sehun. I watched him mumbling under his breath, something about an ungrateful brat and whatnot, while he got ready for bed. I left him to his complaints and got comfortable on my own bed.

 

 

The lights were off and my gaze were trained outside the window, watching the moon shone brightly in the dark sky. I replayed today's event in my mind. I remembered how well Sehun did on stage. I remembered the exact feelings I felt the moment he fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter