THE DOCTOR WHO KNEW TOO MUCH

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was the first one to ran out of the room when the bell rang. I was afraid to stay in the room longer than necessary due to certain people intrusions. I don't even know them that well but I've already been a target for their pranks.

My mind raced back to process the hellish part of this morning. They shoot paper airplanes at me in the middle of lectures and when the teacher told me to stand up and read from the textbook, everybody laughed because there's an airplane that got stuck in my hair.

I opened my pencil case and let out a high, girlish scream when I saw a cockroach in it. Sehun, who was napping in front of me at that time, fell down on his bottom due to shock.

Kai came running to me and laughed, "You're afraid of a roach?" He held the damn thing by its antlers thingy and brought it near my face.

I flinched violently away from the desk and got up. "Who doesn't?" I backed away from him and the damn thing.

Kai nodded thoughtfully. Then he snapped his head towards the front of the class. "Tao!" He threw the roach to Tao.

Said boy looked up and let out a scream louder than me and jumped over his desk. He was out of the classroom in a blink of an eye. My jaw dropped.

Wow, for someone who looked like a violent thug, he surely had a courage of a mouse.

Kai was doubled over and held on to his stomach, laughing until he was out of breath. He wiped his eyes and looked at me, his laughter still hasn't quite gone. "Tao is the best bipolar person ever."

I walked back to my seat and peered carefully into my pencil case, in case there's another y trap. Satisfied that there none, I exhaled loudly. Kai perched himself on top of my desk like nothing happened. My eyebrows shot up.

"So," he began as he crossed his legs, "how was your first day here?"

I picked up my pencil and twirled it slowly in hand. "Not bad, kinda feels like back in kindergarten, actually." I poked him on the side of his thigh.

Kai spluttered. "Kindergarten?"

I made  non-commital grunt while I continued poking him harder.

A guy came up to my desk and grinned, "Kindergarten huh?" He scratched his chin. "Well, I guess you're kinda right." He looked to his left and yelled, "Yah, Baekhyun, we're in kindergarten"

Baekhyun pumped his fist upwards. "Awesome. We're having nap time later."

I tried to tune out their loud voices and focused on my mission to get Kai off my table but failed miserably. He swiped the pencil off my hand and poked me in the arms with it.

I glared at him. "Get off my table" Kai smirked while he poked me again.

"I'm Chen. What was your name again?" The guy asked, pushing Kai off my table. Mission kinda accomplished.

"Haneul, Lee Haneul" I said.

Chen scrunched his nose adorably. "Haneul, eh? Even your name is androgynous, don't people mistake you for a girl?"

I scratched my neck absently. "Guess so." I was so lucky my parents decided to named me with a uni name. Made my ambition of pretending to be a guy so much easier.

Kai chuckled. He turned to his side, "Isn't that funn-" He saw Sehun on his side and his mouth just snapped shut.

Sehun looked up and saw Kai eyeing him distastefully and snorted. Seriously, the guy just snorted, lips smirking and eyes rolling all the while. Kai just crossed his arms on his chest and purposely turned his back towards Sehun. Seemed like they're not buddies, I thought as I caught their little interactions.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter