HELLO BROTHER

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, I missed you!" I exclaimed in my most girlish voice as soon as I saw him sipping his coffee at the table. I was lucky I managed to duck to the sides when he sprayed the coffee all over the table in front of me.

He grunted as he picked up a napkin and wiped his mouth hastily while shooting me a suspicious look. I grinned slightly and put on my most innocent look as I cleaned up the mess on the table.

"You cut your hair" he stated plainly.

I kept my fingers steady as I tucked my hairs behind my ear and gave a noncommittal shrug. "Too much hassle in the dorm. It took so much time in the mornings"

Wow, the lies came easily to my mouth.

Jong Suk examined my hair and face from all angles in his seat and decided he didn't like it. "You look like one of those flower boys with this kind of hair"

I nearly choked with laughter. I did win Mr. Sky High with this image, I reminded myself. I had to bit my bottom lips to prevent myself from laughing out loud.

He reached for his cup of coffee and took another sip. Swiping his tongue over his lips, he asked me the questions that I dreaded. "How's school?"

I toyed with my pasta long enough so I wrapped a large portion of the noodles with my fork before shoving them into my mouth.

"School's fine." I replied in between chewing the pasta just to annoy him.

He looked at me with pure disgust on his face. "Close your mouth, for god's sakes. You look like a cow."

I beamed brightly at that.

He shook his head and surveyed the restaurant we were in. It was lunch hour and the place was packed with patrons. I chose to meet at this restaurant just so he won't be nosy and come to the school.

Jong Suk did know I went to Sky High, but I neglected to mention to him it was an all-boys school. I packed a spare clothes in my backpack this morning, so when the final bell rang, I dashed out of the school and took a bus into town.

I was lucky I did get a teacher's signature to get out of the dorm to meet my brother after school, but I guess Doc Kyu didn't mind signing it just to keep my brother from knowing the truth.

"What brings you to Seoul?" I asked.

Jong Suk smiled brightly. He placed his elbows on the table and leaned forward. "What? I can't check on my sister?"

I choked as I was chewing on the pasta. I grabbed a glass of water and drinked it in a hurry. My stupid brother continued to smile innocently.

"Don't do that, hyung" I whined.

He cocked his brows. "Hyung?"

I blanched. I nearly slapped myself for making a mistake. Being around those guys 24/7 for 2 months, my mouth just easily addressed anyone older than me as hyung. And now, my older brother was fixing me a glare.

"Did I say hyung? I meant oppa" I faked a giggle.

He didn't say anything else but kept staring at me with his poker face. I knew my brother so well, because when he had on his poker face, that means he's onto somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter