THE WEIRDNESS CONTINUES

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I found myself seated in front of the creepy doctor's desk just as I was about to get into class. He had pinched the back of my collar with his thumb and forefinger and dragged me into his office. Tao, Luhan, Chen and Baekhyun just stared, slack-jawed at the scene but was forbidden to do anything when the crazy doctor raised his finger and wagged it threateningly.

The doctor placed his hands on the desk and rest his chin atop of them. He studied me with unreadable eyes.

"So, you survived the night in a boys dorm. How was it?"

I tried not to squirm. "As you can see, I'm fine."

He nodded. "I underestimated you. You seemed to have a lot of nerves, by the way. Don't think I didn't notice you hopped into the bushes yesterday"

I bite back my retort and clamped my mouth shut. Better not antagonised the one person who knew of my secret. Doctor Kyu, as he forced me to call him as I was thrown unceremoniously into this very chair, stood up and came to perch on the desk right in front of me. I had no choice but to look up at him.

"So, how's your situation with Sehun now?"

I shrugged uneasily, trying to show that I'm not easily intimidated by him. "I made a bet with him. If I win the marathon, he'll have to start dancing again."

He rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "That might work," he trained his sharp eyes at me. "You're a good runner then?"

I tried to hide my smirk but failed miserably. "Hell yeah."

He clapped a hand on my shoulder painfully. "I don't care if you break your leg or anything, just make sure you win it."

I grimaced at his ultimatum. It sounded more and more like a do-or-die-trying mission. And the executioner would be this crazy doctor who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter