KYUNGSOO'S MAGIC BROWNIE

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're really sorry, Lee Haneul!"

"Er," I stammered and looked helplessly at the scene unfolding in front of me.

It was Saturday morning and I woke up in trepidation. I heaved a relief sigh as I checked my body for any types of injury. There were none. I'm glad my roommate didn't kill me while I was asleep.

I skipped to the bathroom and skidded to a stop when the door opened. Sehun stepped out and was drying his hair with a towel. I nearly drooled at the sight of him, his lean and torso, wet hair, the water trickling slowly down his sinfully y chest. Well, one good thing that came out of this whole mess, would be the freedom to ogle my y roommate, in hi def, well, sort off.

My ogling was drastically cut off when he slapped the towel onto my face. I stumbled back and steadied myself as I yanked the towel out off his hand. "Yah!"

He walked to his chair and grabbed a shirt that was hanging on the back of the chair. When he was decent enough, he narrowed his eyes at me.

"I don't know why but I always get the feeling I have to cover myself up when I'm with you. You're dangerous."

I sputtered unintelligently. He kept his eyes trained at me and I gathered now would be the time for me to get into the bathroom. When I was finished with my shower and stepped into the room, he's already gone.

Luhan and Kai came by and dragged me to the dining hall with them. Well, Luhan did, Kai just walked behind us quietly muttering to himself.

We were having a late breakfast with Kyungsoo and Xiumin when suddenly out of nowhere, Chansung and Lee Joon just kneeled on the floor beside our table and started yelling "forgive us" and sobbing loudly.

"Er, what's up guys?" I asked, carefully sizing up the situation.

Luhan shot a glare at their direction. "What are you doing here? I thought Dorm 3 got the weekend off, you know, since you cheated and everything." Kyungsoo nodded along and flicked a pea at Chansung's nose.

Lee Joon frantically bowed his head to the floor and I winced. All around me, students gathered and watched the drama with anger in their faces. I saw Chanyeol crossed his arms across his chest and shook his head. Dorm 1's residents just cracked their knuckles threateningly. Only Dorm 3 guys had solemn and shamed expression in their eyes. Apparently, no one likes a cheater here.

Taekyeon pushed his way through the onlookers and stopped next to our table. He cleared his throat and inched closer to me. "As the leader of Dorm 3, I asked for your forgiveness due to the stupidity of my members. I wasn't aware of what they did, but that didn't release me of my responsibilities. I will take the blame on their parts." He bowed next to me.

I shrunk back from him. I hated the spotlight but now they was on me. Everybody was watching and I fidgeted nervously in my seat. Taekyeon was still not moving from his bow, as well as Chansung and Lee Joon.

"Taekyeon, you are taking this too seriously. You're scaring the kid." Suho called out and he chuckled softly.

"No, this is necessary." Taekyeon said still in the 90° bow. "Cheaters are unheard of in the history of Dorm 3."

"Please Haneul-ssi. We were wrong to trick you like that, Dorm leader didn't even know what we're doing." Chansung sobbed.

Lee Joon nodded. "Yes, please don't blame the leader. We will accept any punishment."

Eunhyuk scoffed loudly. I turned to him. "What? We always fought fair and square. Everyone accept the outcome, whether we win or lose." He shrugged.

"No you didn't. You came back into our room and cried on the bed, remember?" Donghae pointed out indifferently. Eunhyuk slapped his mouth shut and gave him a glare.

Suho sighed. He glanced at me. I understood what he were trying to say. "Taekyeon sunbae," I began slowly. "It's okay, I forgive you." I craned around him and addr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter