THE TWIN MIRACLES

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'M. IN. HEAVEN.

 

 

Or hell, depends on how you might see it.

 

 

It was the morning after the final race. I woke up late and stretched lazily in bed, hugging a pillow to my chest. I kept my eyes closed, enjoying a rare moments of peace in the dorm.

 

 

We partied like there's no tomorrow for us last night, minus the alcohol and dirty dancing. It started out small, the troublemakers smuggled a few boxes of sodas, juices and a lifetime supply of snacks to start a get-together in the dining hall.

 

 

All of Dorm 2 members were there, Sehun being the unofficial guest of honor, no matter how much he protested he's not. Then a couple of Dorm 1 members heard the noise we were making and decided to crash our party.

 

 

Next thing I knew, the entire members of EVERY dorms were in attendance. Nothing like a free food and drinks can brought people together as one. 

 

 

I had to fight my way out of the dining hall when I could barely lift my lids anymore. Last thing I remembered was checking my watch and saw it was closed to 2 a.m. The party was still in full swing before I shut my eyes and went to dreamland. So that explained the quietness when I woke up this morning.

 

 

I peeled my eyes opened when I heard the slam of the door. Sehun must've just finished with his shower. He sat on his bed, drying his wet hair with a towel, wearing a sweatpants.

 

 

Wearing only his sweatpants.

 

 

I'm not entirely sure how it happened, but I found myself sitting cross-legged on my bed, watching the beads of water dropped down from his hair to his collar bones before proceeding to his chest.

 

 

His very chest.

 

 

I cheered softly as the water kept travelling south. I absently my lips, biting it harshly. I never knew watching droplets of water could be so fascinating. I might take it up as a new hobby.

 

 

The lack of the droplets of water brought me to reality. I swung my eyes to check why that happened. No towel movement. The towel had stopped moving, hence the absence of water on the sinfully upper torso. I looked up hesitantly.

 

 

I nearly died in shame when I caught Sehun's eyes. He had an amused look on his face, a smirk playing on his lips. I was so busted.

 

 

"What?" My voice came out raspy, I cringed inte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter