THE PROMISE

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I shut the door softly behind me and dragged myself to lie down on my bed. Today haven't even ended yet and I was already dead tired. Sehun was not in his bed, so I figured he must be in the bathroom.

He came out after a while as I was getting comfortable on the bed. He ignored me and went straight to his wardrobe to get his clothes. I diverted my eyes from him as he was shirtless and was only wearing a sweatpants. He rummaged in the wardrobe and took out a long sleeved shirt and put it on.

I watched his moves with eyes like hawks as he continued to purposely ignored me. He sat on his chair to start out with his homework. I slowly sat up on my bed and positioned myself to better watch him.

He opened his book and started writing, shoulders hunched in concentration as he did his homework. He seemed so into his task that he appeared to completely disregard I was in the same room with him.

But I saw his arm that was curled on the table showed a different sign, they were so bunched up I could see the veins stood out even from where I was watching.

He suddenly twisted around in his seat and flicked his pen in my direction. I dodged to the sides and the pen bounced on the wall where my head was at a second ago and it landed on my bed.

I gave him a peace sign when he saw his pen didn't managed to do any harm to me.

"Will you stop staring at me? It's so creepy" he said angrily.

"Well, would you look at that? I've finally seen some sign of life in your face."

That's a bit of an understatement because he looked like he would gladly reach over and snap my neck from his chair. I've gotten his attention now, and I grinned.

"You know that creepy school doctor? He's so weird. I felt like I was about to get an x-ray from the way his eyes scanned right through me."

Sehun pinched his nose bridge and sighed. He muttered with his eyes still closed. "You are the weird one."

He opened his eyes and turned around towards his desk, taking out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter