THE UNANSWERED QUESTIONS

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have no idea how I managed to get back to my room after that. I thought Kai or maybe Luhan had something to do with it. I just felt like someone took hold of my shoulders and guided me to my room.

I found out later it was Kyungsoo that took pity on my zombie-like state after the announcement of the Top 10. Apparently, I just sat there alone in my seat, after everyone had gone off to their rooms, staring at the place where Professor Kwang Soo had been standing before.

I came back to my senses when I felt my cheek stung. I rubbed my sore cheek and focused on the face in front of me.

"Ow" I deadpanned.

Sehun's lips curled a little at that. "Welcome back, roomie."

I scoffed. "What was that for?"

He leaned back on his chair and stretch his hands upwards, his shirt riding up a bit and giving me a view of his toned stomach. I gulped, forgetting my pained cheek.

"You were out of it" he smirked. "Did getting into the Top 10 really that awesome?"

I buried my face into my palms. "Oh my god! That was real? I thought it was a dream, no, a nightmare" I whined.

Sehun let out a deep chuckle.

"Wait" I held up my hand. "But that also means that you got into the Top 10, too" I pointed out. His turn to groan.

I leaned back against the wall on my bed and hugged my pillow to my chest, eyebrows wiggling as I looked at him. "And I'll get to see you dance on stage again, without me doing anything this time."

Sehun turned towards his desk and took out his books. "Why are you so adamant about me dancing again?" His voice was bored, but his stiff shoulders betrayed his aloof demeanor.

I considered my answer carefully. I didn't want my secret to bust opened before I could make up to my mistakes properly. But I didn't want to keep lying to him anymore, it's tiring to try and kept my lies up-to-date. I sighed.

"I can't say why, but everybody was upset when you decided to quit."

Sehun didn't say anything. For a while, we sat there in silence, him facing his table and me sitting on my bed. Then he turned towards me, got up from his chair and stopped in front of me, eyeing me speculatively. I swallowed nervously.

"You know," he began, his voice low. "I don't really care what other people think. I'm asking why are you so damn nosy of my business?"

There it is, grouchy Sehun's back, ladies and gentlemen.

I stood up from my bed and planted myself firmly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter