THE FORMING OF THE TEAM

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So," Suho began hesitantly. "Who's volunteering?"

 

  Almost all of those present raised their hands. I bite back a grin, geez, boys will be boys. Either they really loved this game or the prize, dinner choosing rights for an entire week, as announced by Professor Kwang Soo.

 

  "Guys, how can everyone be in the team? Be serious, people." Suho nagged.

 

  Kris stood up regally. "As you all know, the next race is basketball games against the other dorms. Naturally, I will be the captain of Dorm 2. Any questions?"

 

  No one bothered to reply. We all knew how much Kris loved basketball, and there's no denying his skills in that particular sport. Or maybe the sight of Tao practicing his nunchucks from the sides were enough to even silence any unnecessary comments from Chen n Baekhyun.

 

  Kris' smile widened. "Good, so I'm the captain. And I choose Tao."

 

  Tao looked up from his seats and smiled brightly like a kid who's been promised the whole candy store to him if he behaved. 

 

  "Creepy assassin" Kai muttered next to me. I agreed wholeheartedly.

 

  "Tao is good at any sport, so having him for the team is good." Luhan, ever the optimistic member of the group, contributed his two cents while Kyungsoo begrudgingly nodded.

 

   "Lay and Luhan" Kris wrote something down in his notebook. 

 

   I leaned closer to Kyungsoo. "Luhan?"

 

  Kyungsoo nodded. "Yup, both of them are really good players."

 

  I side-eyed Luhan confusedly. "Luhan?"

 

  Kai dragged my arm back, pulling me away from Kyungsoo. "Luhan is manly. And Lay hyung is one of the best"

 

  "Okay, we need one more for the team, and 3 more for subs" Kris called out to the room.

 

  "Me, me" Chanyeol raised his hand excitedly, nearly hitting Xiumin's face in the process.

 

  "Er," Kris avoided Chanyeol's large waving hands smoothly. "Maybe next race, Chanyeol?"

 

  Chanyeol slowly lowered his hand and pouted. Baekhyun slung his arm on the giant's shoulder and comforted him. "It's okay, Chanyeol. Not everyone is ready to see how awesome you are"

 

   I raised my hand awkwardly. "Er, I'll join"

 

  Kris cocked his brow. "You play basketball?" 

 

  I shrugged modestly, trying not to blush so much.

 

   Oh, who am I kidding? Of course I played it, why would I volunteered if I didn't?

 

  "No, I'll play for the team."

 

  We all looked behind us and gasped. 

 

  Oh, it's Oh Sehun.

 

  Who just volunteered to play.

 

  Willingly on his own.

 

  Sehun had his eyes closed while his fist was still held up, looking like he'd rather be someplace else than here. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter