OPPA TROUBLE

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They decided to celebrate their victory in the dining hall later that night. Snacks were laid out on the tables and a variety of drinks were also present. It's amazing how much everyone can bring to the table in a short amount of time, literally.

I was still stewing in my seats as I downed a cup of soda. I shot a few of dirty looks over at Kris and Tao, who was eating and drinking without a care in the world, laughing at something Chen was showing to them in his video cam. I crushed the paper cup with my hands and lobbed them into the bin.

Luhan handed me a packet of chips and sat down beside me with his own drinks in his hand. "I never knew you took our advice to heart, Haneul. I was just joking when I said I'd love to watch you in a dress before"

I didn't even bothered to answer him and just kept shoving a handful of chips into my mouth and chomped on them loudly. Luhan hid his grin behind his cup when he realised I was ignoring him.

I've been giving them all a cold shoulder ever since I was announced as the next Mr. Sky High. How ironic it was that the winner of Mr. Sky High was someone who had the balls to dress as an exact opposite of his , the judge's' words, not mine.

I didn't know if I should laugh or cry at the ridiculous situation I was in. On the other hand, I never won anything back in my old school so I'm having mixed feelings over this race.

Kris held me back as we were walking back to the dorm, looking bashful and scratching his neck to ask me how did I get my hands on a ball gown when he explicitly told Tao and Chanyeol to steal my uniform away and made sure no one was in the waiting room with me.

"My fairy godmother waved his wand and made that dress out of thin air" I snapped, turning on my heels and left him there.

I passed Kai who was looking at me with a weird look of longing on his face and Taemin who kept asking me to borrow my wig. I'm the new Mr. Sky High, everybody.

When Professor Kwang Soo brought in a large slim box with Suho into the dining hall, everyone cheered loudly and crowded around them to inspect the prize. I had to admit though, the 42'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter