THE FINAL MATCH

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To say that we sailed over the first game was the overstatement of the century. After the confusion about the tournament format, we kinda had a mental stump but through hard fought effort and maybe some of Kris' guilt about all the unnecessary misunderstanding brought us our first win for the team. Dorm 2 won over Dorm 3 with the scoreline of 87-62.

 

 

Kris felt like he should make up for his blunder by guarding the basket like his life depended on it. Taekyeon and the other players from Dorm 3 had such a hard time surpassing the tall center and Kris certainly didn't hold back on his defense. He's also a major contributor for Dorm 2's points along with Luhan. 

 

 

Luhan was another story. He's the top scorer for the first game. He managed to secure 65% of the points alone. I had to admit I was jealous as I saw him made shots after shots. His dunk was perfect, his lay-ups were flawless and he was even good with the 3 point shots. I have a newfound respect for that boy. Who knew watching him shoot the ball effortlessly was so hot.

 

 

Lay, well, where do I start? His speedy attack was a huge contributor to our first win. His calm demeanour was also one of the factors. He could split up the defence players and played them like a top. He's very smart in planning an attack for our team.

 

 

Tao was an all-rounded sports player. He could play anything as long as Kris was there with him.

 

 

Sehun became the talk of the tournament too, simply because he was on the team. Seemed like the crowd was more excited to see him on the team and worked together with our members. Sehun was just okay, to be honest. He didn't have any problem with defence but struggled a bit with shooting the ball towards the basket. I'm proud to admit I was happy that he was simply there playing with his peers. Now I sounded like a 50 year old man. Geez.

 

 

We were hanging out outside the dorm drinking soda that Chanyeol managed to get his hands on. I have to say, being friends with Chen n Baekhyun really came in handy, especially when they're the main source of smuggling food and drinks in. Not to mention other illegal stuffs.

 

 

"I sure hope Kris won't catch us drinking out here. He might not let us play tomorrow if we got busted." Kai said as he took a sip from his can.

 

 

I snorted. "It's not like we're having alcohol, dummy. It's just soda. You sure like your drama, Kai."

 

 

"Nah, Kris explicitly told us to go to sleep early in preparation for the match against Dorm 1 tomorrow." Chanyeol replied, leaning back against the wall, his eyes fixed on the bright moon. "Although I doubt we'll even step on to the court during the game, seeing how well them played today."

 

 

Kai shrugged. "You never know, Chanyeol. Every game is different. Maybe they'll change the line-up tomorrow, Dorm 1 is on a whole 'nother level."

 

 

"Kai's right. They did watched our game today, so they'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter