Navi: More Than Anyone Else

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

More Than Anyone Else

(Wonshik x Hakyeonie)

 

Wonshik had been one of the first members to enter the company. He had originally planned to debut as a rapper in the hip-hop industry. But the CEO had other plans, and it wasn't until a few years into his training that he had met her.

 

During his training, various trainees entered and left the company. But Wonshik was one of the only ones to stay for longer than most. Sometimes he had thought about giving up on his dream, the thought of debut seeming even farther away every time he presented a song to the CEO. It just seemed he wasn't good enough to actually debut and...one day he had actually decided to give up.

 

"That's a good tune. Did you make it yourself?", Wonshik perked up at the sudden compliment coming from the newest girl trainee standing in the open doorway of his usual practice room. She was older than him and she always this air of calmness and superiority surrounding her.

 

Wonshik never did pay attention to the newer trainees as they never did last long. But her.....she was something special. Ever since he watched her audition, he had been struck by her powerful and passionate dancing. And even now he couldn't stop thinking about her.

 

"Noona.....what- what are you doing here?", the younger blushed as she sat next to him in the cramped and small practice room. She smiled brightly at him as she got into a comfortable position. Her arm and leg unintentionally brushing against his.

 

She placed her head upon her legs and tilted her head cutely up at him, "I can't visit my favorite dongsaeng?".

 

He looked away from her before she could notice his red face. He focused on the song he had been currently composing before she had entered.

 

"You always make such wonderful songs, Wonshik."

 

Wonshik's expression grew darker, "Noona?"

 

"Hmmm.", she looked up at him with a bright expression.

 

"What would you do....if I were to....say... ", the younger's voice got smaller and quieter, "..     leave the company....."

 

The older dancer became panicked, "Wonshik, you can't-!.....I-"

 

Wonshik became surprised at the older's sudden state but he still felt the need to tell her everything. He turned to her, pain in his dark brown eyes, "I've spent so much of my life cramped up in this small room pouring my heart and soul into these songs and they still get rejected by the CEO. I...I-"

 

Fresh tears rolled down his face as he covered his mouth with the back of his hand, making a slight sobbing noise, "Am I not good enough, noona?".

 

Hakyeonie felt like crying with the younger. She reach a hand to comfort him, caressing his wet cheek. The older looked at him in the eyes with a gentle smile, "I know how you feel, Wonshik. But it's not the end. You shouldn't give up, you can learn from this experience and grow to being a better composer. Your songs are beautiful and passionate, you put so much of your own feelings into the songs that it really sings in my heart."

 

She took his hand into hers and molded them together, "Wonshik, even if you're not good enough for the CEO or for even this company," She leaned in closer to his quivering lips, "You're still good enough for me." She leaned up to give him a short, but sweet kiss on his lips, pulling back to give him an even sweeter smile.

 

"Noona..", He wiped his tears away with his free hand, sniffling.

 

"Call me Hakyeonie, Wonshik."

 

Wonshik smiled lightly, pink covering his cheeks, "Hakyeonie, thank you."

 

The older had an even redder face, the way he had say her name without an honorific, making her heart beat fast. The small 'thank you' was enough for the older understand that everything was alright again.

 

Wonshik leaned in closer to the other. Stopping right before he reached her lips, their noses almost touching, their breaths mixing together, their eyes staring into each other's. Right before he tilted his head, their eyes closing together, and closed the gap between them.

 

That day they had kissed clumsily but as passionate as their feelings were towards each other. It wasn't a great kiss, but it was innocent and full of love. And the older couldn't deny how much her heart beated when the younger pulled back with innocent embarrassment trying to cover his red cheeks, it made her want to pull him back in for another clumsy kiss.

 

'No- I mean.....Hakyeonie, I like you."

 

She couldn't keep the grin off her face, "I like you too, Wonshik."

 

After that day the two were inseparable. They would practice dancing together and listen to Wonshik's songs, Hakyeonie giving him her own honest opinion to help him out. With little kisses, hand holding, and snuggling here and there. Wonshik didn't think it could get any better than this.


 

"Wonshik! Meet the new trainee, Taekwoon!"

 

Wonshik looked over the newcomer, tall, pretty face, slim, but looks scary and quiet. What was Hakyeonie all excited about? It's not like this recruit will make it very far. Plus he didn't want her anywhere near this guy that seemed so scary.

 

"Hello, I'm Kim Wonshik but most people call me Ravi.", He still manage to smile back.

 

"Jung Taekwoon", The other male said quietly, not expecting him to have such a soft voice.

 

Hakyeonie grinned as she watched the two, "Isn't this exciting, Wonshik?! Taekwoon is my age, so we can be like best friends! Right, Taekwoon?!"

 

She excitedly hugged the other male, Wonshik noticed the blush on Taekwoon's cheeks as he tried pushing her away. It made Wonshik want to pull Hakyeonie off the older male and make sure Taekwoon knew who she belong to.

 

But he held himself back as he reminded himself that they were only going to be friends.....right?


 

Wonshik sighed and leaned back against the wall, he had just gotten into another slump with his composing. And it wasn't helping that the new trainee had stolen all of Hakyeonie's attention from him. He was fine that they were just friends, but when his girlfriend kept clinging onto the blushing older male. It really got to him, why didn't she hang around her own boyfriend anymore?

 

Beside Hakyeonie is his muse, his inspiration for his composing and his future dreams. Where they finally achieve their dream of debuting. Becoming a well known popular rapper and composer, Hakyeonie becoming an well known dancer. Retired and living happily married with several children, in the far future.

 

Wonshik blushed bright red at how far his day dreams had gone, but it was his true feelings. Hakyeonie had saved him from making a horrible decision that could've ruin his dreams, to making those dreams seem possible and worthwhile. And in the process she had given him new dreams to look forward to.

 

Those dreams, that far away very possible future was suddenly being blocked by a mysterious force named, Taekwoon.

 

"Ravi?"

 

Wonshik was pulled out his very jealous daydream by a sudden voice, "Jaehwa-noona?"

 

The older grinned and sat beside him, much in the same way Hakyeonie had done that day, "How's your newest song coming?"

 

Jaehwa, despite her appearance she is a very promising trainee. She had joined around the same time as Taekwoon had. And in Hakyeonie's absence, Jaehwa had filled the space as a supporting friend. But it wasn't enough to fill the growing space in his aching and longing heart.

 

"Horrible...", He sighed, leaning back and covering the pain in his eyes.

 

Jaehwa frowned, "Is Hakyeonie-unnie really that important to you? When she has abandoned you for someone else?"

 

Wonshik could feel the confusion and concern in Jaehwa's voice, "Hakyeonie was the first person I had opened up to in this company. And whenever I was in a tight spot and thinking of quitting, she would always be there for me. Giving me emotional support......I don't think she has abandon me for someone else, they're just good friends. I do still see her around sometimes...."

 

"But that's not enough, Wonshik. You have got to be stronger than this. What if Hakyeonie starts developing feelings for Taekwoon-oppa instead?"

 

Wonshik bit his lip. He didn't want to believe it was true but....his heart said otherwise. "I'll help you, Wonshik. If you help me also."

 

Wonshik looked over to the older girl in confusion, "Help you? How?"

 

Jaehwa blushed, "I maybe.....sorta have.....a....crush on Taekwoon-oppa..."

 

After a while of saying nothing, Wonshik grew a big smile on his face, "So if I help you get Taekwoon-hyung? You'll help me get Hakyeonie back?"

 

Jaehwa nodded with embarrassment. Wonshik smiled, "it's a deal!"


 

"Taekwoonie~, do you really think this okay?"

 

The younger male smiled softly at her, "Don't worry about it, Yeonie. Everything will be fine." Taekwoon softly patted her head.

 

Hakyeonie pouted at him, "But what if it doesn't work? What if he has really fallen for Jaehwa's charms?"

 

Taekwoon bit his lip, he didn't want to think about that. "I'm sure it'll be fine. This the only way to see if Wonshik really cares for you enough."

 

The older girl looked down silently, "I don't want to hurt him. He's already been hurt enough as it is. Can't I just go talk to him about it?"

 

"But what if you get hurt in the process?"

 

Hakyeonie became silent again as Taekwoon pulled her into his embrace.

 

Wonshik watched on with a sullen mood, from the sliding door of the green practice room. Jaehwa behind him supporting him all the way.

 

"Now's your chance to make your move."

 

Jaehwa pushed Wonshik out into the open. Stumbling, the rapper almost turned around to yell at the older girl, if it wasn't for the way Hakyeonie had jumped from the floor from his sudden appearance.

 

"Wo-Wonshik!? What are you doing here?"

 

At seeing Hakyeonie's shaken form, something in him clicked. "Why shouldn't I come see my own girlfriend? There's nothing wrong with that, is there?" He looked between the two older trainees.

 

Seeing Hakyeonie so bothered by something with Taekwoon lending her a comforting hand. Made him feel even more mad. Shouldn't the boyfriend be comforting the girlfriend?

 

"No, nothing's wrong with it.", Taekwoon smiled softly and let go of Hakyeonie's hand.

 

Wonshik watched as Hakyeonie reached for Taekwoon. They whispered something to each other, Taekwoon smiled at her one last time before leaving the room.

 

Hakyeonie stood far across from him. Their eyes never meeting. An uneasy atmosphere filling the room.

 

"Hakyeonie.....why?"

 

Hakyeonie nervously wringed her hands, "Why what?".

 

"Why have you been avoiding me?"

 

"I....haven't been...avoiding you..."

 

"Don't lie to me!"

 

"Then why are you hanging out with Jaehwa so much?!"

 

"I should be asking you the same question! Why are you with Taekwoon-hyung more than me?! Aren't I your boyfriend?"

 

Hakyeonie became silent.

 

"Do you even like me anymore, Hakyeonie?"

 

"Wonshik, I still like you. I like you more than anyone.", She looked honestly into his eyes, he had a hard time looking away. His face became flushed and his heart started to race.

 

"I.....really like you too, Hakyeonie."

 

Hakyeonie beamed as she walked over to the other, "Then why are we fighting?"

 

"I...I don't remember..."

 

Hakyeonie giggled, hugging him as she leaned up to peck him on the lips. Snuggling into his warmth, Wonshik held her in his embrace, leaving a small kiss on her head.

 

This moment remind him how much he had missed this. He then remembered why he had ever been mad in the first place, "Hakyeonie, what is your relationship with Taekwoon-hyung?"

 

The older giggled again. Tilting her head up with a stunning grin, "Why? Are you jealous?"

 

Wonshik's face turned bright red, "No."

 

"Good. Then I wasn't jealous with your close relationship with Jaehwa."

 

The younger looked at her surprised, "You were jealous?"

 

Hakyeonie let out a bright laugh, "You're so easy, Wonshik."

 

The younger blushed as he had just realized what he had confessed. They stayed in each other's embrace for a long time. Just enjoying the moment.

 

"So what were you talking about with Taekwoon-hyung?"

 

"Well...", she smirked, "...maybe about….how to make you jealous. Also Taekwoon thought Jaehwa liked you, so we were trying to find a way to make you both jealous."

 

"Why would he want to make Jaehwa jealous?"

 

"Wait! You don't know?!", Hakyeonie laughed at her oblivious boyfriend.

 

Wonshik became frantic, "know what?!"

 

"That Taekwoon and Jaehwa has been together this entire time. And we made this whole plan to get you to actually act. Because apparently you give up way too easily."

 

"All three of you made up this entire scheme to make me jealous so I can show my true feelings to you?"

 

"Yep! Aren't I a great actress?!", she grinned while the younger just smiled down at her.

 

"Hakyeonie..."

 

"What?"

 

"I don't like you."

 

Wonshik cupped her face in his hand, as his other arm kept her close to him. Hakyeonie's expression suddenly dropped.

 

Wonshik leaned closer to her face, their breaths mixing together. A soft loving expression overflowed across his face, "I love you, Hakyeonie. I love you more than anyone else." They both leaned closer until their lips were inches apart, "Please don't ever leave me."

 

"I won't, Wonshik." Her voice became quieter as they grew even closer to each other, "Because....I love you too."

 

Their lips finally connected in the most passionate kiss they had ever shared, sealing together a promise of a lifetime.

 


Thanks to everyone who reads, comments, subscribes, etc. I really hoped you enjoyed reading. This is Oneshot was a request for Navi with a Jealous Ravi, so I hoped it came out right...
 
Comments and Requests are always welcome!
 
Preview to Next Oneshot:
 
Neo: Loving Tears of a Gulity Heart:
 

"Taekwoon," it was Hakyeonie who spoke first, "You'll catch my fever. Why...why...are you doing this?" She knew why. She just wanted to hear it again. The soft voice confessing to her in such a calming way, it brought her peace and....guilt.

 

Taekwoon tighten his hold on her, softly whispering in her ear, "Hakyeonie, I don't care if I catch a fever or a cold. As long as I'm with you. Being able to care for you. I'll be happy."

 

She could feel fresh tears bubbling up in her eyes. She didn't want to say it, she really didn't want to. "But...I care.", she whispered it so softly, wondering if Taekwoon had been able to hear her. She hoped he hadn't heard. She hoped he hadn't heard her heart's wish.


Taekwoon is smiling, she knows he is when he intertwines their fingers together. And he knows.....he knows she is crying her heart out. "Hakyeonie, you know much I love you." He whispered in that sugary sweet voice that made her want to melt into a large puddle of chocolate.