Chabin,Wontaek, Hyuken: School Drabbles

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

The Bookworm and The Dancer

Chabin (Fem. Hongbin x Hakyeon)

 

Hongbin giggled softly, smiling brightly with flushed cheeks. Her eyes scanned over the pages of the book laying down in front of her on the library's table.

 

The book was a fantasy romance, a genre Hongbin usually didn’t read but…..she gently smiled as she traced a few words. The main male character reminded her so much of her long time crush. Gentle, caring, loyal, a little naive and proud but was described as having a smooth voice just like him. Hongbin couldn’t help imagining him as the hero and her as the love interest.

 

She sighed dreamily, if only her wish were to come true.

 

“Hey, Hongbin.”

 

Hongbin’s eyes widen in surprise at the voice, quickly closing the book and placing on her lap, out of view.

 

Hakyeon eyed her curiously as she smiled nervously at him with red embarrassed cheeks.

 

Hakyeon, her upper classmen and crush. She met him on the day of the entrance ceremony. When the cherry blossoms were in full bloom and the new students were getting recruited for clubs.

 

Hongbin herself wasn’t an outgoing person. She usually kept to herself and enjoyed passing her time reading books. She had no intention of joining any club. That day she saw Hakyeon dance under the cherry blossoms. Nothing could describe the words she felt when she saw his dance.

 

Hakyeon had end up seeing how impressed she was with his dance that he began to insist she join and sign up. Hongbin felt nervous at all the attention and only wanted to read books so she declined.

 

Ever since that day, Hakyeon has been following her around patiently waiting for her to join up. Hongbin really doesn’t know what Hakyeon saw in her but she is grateful for meeting him. It was due to his persistence that she was able to make friends with him and even better, fall for him.

 

However, they were so different. Shy bookworm and outgoing dancer, how could anything work out between them.

 

“Hey, are you alright?” Hakyeon asked.

 

Hongbin blinked rapidly and blushed, “Yeah, I’m fine.”

 

As he sent a blinding smile her way, Hongbin thinks maybe everything will turn out alright.


 

Shy Hearts

Wontaek (Fem. Taekwoon x Wonshik)

 

Taekwoon watched silently as she peeked from around the tree. The boy tapped his fingers, bobbing his head with the music playing loudly from his headphones, writing down something in the notebook on his lap.

 

Taekwoon’s heartbeat increased as he softly smiled, his eyes crinkling up cutely. She blushed, he’s so cute.

 

It was only too bad she didn’t know the younger’s name. It was obvious he was in a lower grade than her but she still knew nothing about him. Her friends had already caught on about her crush on the mysterious boy. Hakyeon had non-stopped and Jaehwa had joined in to make sure she didn’t regret at least trying to talk to him.

 

She could feel her friend’s eyes burning on her back as she took up the courage to try. Taking a deep breath, Taekwoon shakily walked around the tree and towards him. Her heart beating like crazy nervousness. She could barely look at him as she approached him.

 

Wonshik noticed the older girl approaching him. He paused his music and took off his headphones, curiously waiting for the girl to speak.

 

“My...my name is-is J-Jung Tae-Taekwoon. I-I’ve been watching you for...awhile…” Taekwoon felt like running away in the moment she met his eyes. This was all so embarrassing. And she has already ruined her first impression, she sounded like a stalker.

 

She bowed quickly to him before he could say a word, “I’m sorry.” She mumbled before quickly walking away.

 

But something stopped her by grabbing onto her wrist, “Wait!”

 

Taekwoon slowly looked back him to see the most nervous and gentle look she has ever seen.

 

Wonshik averted his gaze, his cheeks flushing red, “I-I’ve been watching you too. You can stay...for awhile...if you want?”

 

Taekwoon thought her heart had literally melted and exploded at the same time, knowing he had been interested in her also. She stuttered, “S-sure.”

 

She sat down carefully next to him. It took them awhile to warm up to each other, since they were both so shy, but they both found it worthwhile. Taekwoon would never regret that day when Wonshik stopped her from leaving. Seeing his breathtaking smiles and hearing his heartwarming laughs was all worth it.

 

Study Break

Hyuken ( Fem. Jaehwan x Sanghyuk)

 

“I’m tired, Sanghyuk~. Let’s do something else.” Jaehwa whined, laying on the floor exhausted.

 

Sanghyuk sighed, “Our exams are coming up really soon, Jaehwa. We can’t just slack off.”

 

Jaehwa pouted giving her boyfriend the puppy eyes, “Breaks are needed too.”

 

“Fine, we’ll take a break.”

 

“Yay!” Jaehwa beamed, pouncing on him, hugging him close. “You’re the best, Sanghyuk!”

 

Sanghyuk smiled warmly, hugging her back. Jaehwa giggled, pulling back to place a sweet and affectionate kiss on his lips. Sanghyuk melted into the kiss.

 

Jaehwa may be annoying at times but her feelings is so precious to him, he could never want to hurt her.

 

Sanghyuk pulled back from the kiss. They looked into each other’s eyes shining with affection and smiles full of warmth. “I love you, Jaehwa.”

 

Her eyes crinkled up with happiness, her smile brightening with every second. “I love you.”


Sanghyuk bent down to kiss her sweetly again. Their hearts beating together in rhythm. Sanghyuk wouldn’t mind if all their study breaks were like this.

 


 

I wrote all three of these drabbles in just one night, so I apologize if there is any mistakes. I’ve been working on a request and other fanfic, but I wanted to upload one thing before college starts again and I get too busy to write. So I came up with school theme drabbles since it’s the start of the school year again. I started college today but I have online classes so I can study at my own pace. (Don’t worry I’ve already looked over the stuff for my classes before I uploaded this.) The first week is usually introduction and syllabus stuff, not much to do this week. But I’ll start having to do more stuff starting next week. I have two classes starting this week, but I’ll have two more shorter classes starting later. The shorter classes are usually very hard so once those start I’ll probably be taking a hiatus for awhile.

 

I hoped you all enjoyed reading!

 

Thank you to everyone who reads, subscribes, and comments! Don’t forget to leave a comment or a request down below!

 

You can always follow me at my personal tumblr, starlightkat24, and my writing tumblr, tales-from-blizzard-the-kat.

 

I hope you all have a wonderful School Year and do well in your classes!