Kenvi feat. Neo: Christmas Plans

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Wonshik’s lips turned downwards into a soft frown as his eyes shone with regret through the phone screen, “I’m sorry, Jaehwa. I promised that I would spend Christmas Eve and Christmas day with you. But then something came up at work. I was really looking forward to spending the holiday together.”

Jaehwa smiled softly, “It’s alright, Wonshik. I understand.”

“I’ll be home to celebrate the New Years with you, at least. Merry Christmas. I love you, Jaehwa.”

“I love you too.”

The call ended and suddenly it was freezing in the house. Jaehwa looked up at the lit christmas tree, decorated with so many of their memories. She doesn’t want to look at it.

Jaehwa stood up from the cold floor and walked away. Everything is just so cold…..so lonely.

The ringing of the doorbell echoed throughout the house. Jaehwa stopped and begin to head towards the door. Her mood lifted a bit upon seeing Hakyeon standing there. Jaehwa opened the door and invited her to come in.

Hakyeon hugged her upon entering. “I heard Wonshik isn’t coming home for christmas this year. So I thought I would come to cheer you up. We can spend christmas together.”

Jaehwa shook her head, “No. That’s alright. You have a family now. You should spend it with them.”

“Jaehwa, I don’t want you to be alone again this year. You can join us. The kids love you and Taekwoon won’t mind. We can have so much fun, baking cookies and singing carols. The kids say they would love to hear ‘Aunt’ Jaehwa sing again.”

Jaehwa brightened a bit, “Well, only for a little while.”

“Great! You are going to love it this year, Jaehwa.”

Jaehwa watched as Hakyeon’s kids busied themselves with playing with their father, Taekwoon. Hakyeon, beside her, stirred up the cookie batter. In the lively atmosphere, everything still felt lonely and cold. She begin to wonder if her and Wonshik will ever have and be a family like this.

“Jaehwa.” A piece of batter had been put on her cheek, bringing her back. “Stop thinking about it so much. We’re going to have a fun christmas together.”

Jaehwa looked down at the counter, “Right.” She could hear Hakyeon sigh and she felt sorry for making her friend worry.

Jaehwa watched as Hakyeon’s kids continued to open presents, one by one. She smiled a little at the scene. Taekwoon helping the kids and Hakyeon taking pictures. They are such a happy family.

“This one is for you Aunt Jaehwa!” One of Hakyeon’s energetic kids said rushing up to give it to her. Jaehwa gratefully took the present and looked at the tag. From: Wonshik To: Jaehwa.

Jaehwa looked over to Hakyeon, who gave her a thumbs up. Jaehwa smiled as she tore off the wrapping and opened the box to find a warm and pretty turtleneck sweater in it with a note.

Jaehwa, I’m sorry I couldn’t be there. But I hope your having fun. I wish for you to be happy and warm this winter so I hope you enjoy my gift. I hope to see you soon. Merry Christmas. I love you.

Jaehwa held up the sweater to her face as tears begin to form. Even with Wonshik miles away, he still looks after her.

“What’s wrong, Aunt Jaehwa?”

Hakyeon smiled, “It’s nothing kids. Go on and play.”

“Thank you, Hakyeon. For inviting me.” Jaehwa said, as she cleaned up the kitchen with her.

Hakyeon smiled, “Your my friend, Jaehwa. I would do anything to make sure your happy and healthy.”

“Thank you.”


This one was suppose to be a bit happier with the couple celebrating with each other but, I still hoped you all enjoyed reading it.

Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Thank you to all my wonderful readers and I hope you all have a wonderful end of the year!