Luck: Flustered (Request)

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

“This is the new trainee, Han Sanghee.” Sanghee glanced up at them with shy eyes and bowed politely to them.

Taekwoon looked over her carefully. Sanghee seem to quiver below their gazes. Her small frame not holding enough muscle, but young enough for improvement. Sanghee doesn’t have any visual aspects but, Taekwoon wouldn’t lie that her nose and eyes are cute.

Blinking a few times, Taekwoon realized he had been staring. Everyone else had gone off to do other things while the two of them stood facing each other.

Taekwoon, flustered from staring too long, walked off without a word to her.

The weeks went by until the final members were decided. They could all breath a sigh of relief at the beginning of their dreams.

However, not everyone felt welcome in the new group. Hakyeon and the company came up with multiple activities for them to all get along better.  

There had been no time to bond with the new trainee. So during the time they had left before debut, Taekwoon wanted to get along with Sanghee, the only member he isn’t comfortable with yet.

It was just a few days before their debut. They had been stretching before practicing their debut song. Taekwoon looked over to see Hakyeon helping Sanghee stretch. The older showing Sanghee how to stretch better for their aching muscles.

Taekwoon had been wanting to do something for the younger, so she wouldn’t run or be scared of him anymore. But just approaching her made him nervous. Wonji and Hongbin have been getting along with her well being close in age. Jaehwan and Hakyeon have always been easy to get along with. Taekwoon is the only one who hasn’t fully made an effort to get close to her yet.

But how can he when he’s not even good at approaching someone he doesn’t know well. Especially such a cute girl as Sanghee is. Just being near her makes him nervous and his chest fuzzy. In those rare moments where she smiles or laughs, he can’t even think straight.

He doesn’t want to call it a crush. He doesn’t want to think that there is another reason why he doesn’t want to scare Sanghee and wants to get even closer to her. But he can’t think of anything else for these strange feelings.

Taekwoon looked back over to see Hakyeon had gone off to do her own stretches, leaving Sanghee alone on the floor.

Taekwoon took a long deep breath before making his way over to her. Sanghee looked up at him and he almost froze. Her eyes are pretty. He could feel his cheeks heat up as she continue to blink up at him with her dazzling eyes.

He finally got up the courage to drop the piece of candy into her hand. Muttering, “Let’s do our best.” Before turning and walking away, flustered than ever before.

If he had turned around in that moment, he would’ve saw the red rising on her ears and the smile lifting upon her lips.

In the five years that he had known her, Sanghee had changed. She wasn’t the small and shy maknae like before. She grown into the role of maknae on top.

She grew taller than Hakyeon and Wonji, stopping just below his nose. Taekwoon wouldn’t say he liked the growth, not because he thought it would be a closer distance to her lips. But because it sent small shivers down his spine when she would draw close to him with a teasing smile only to tickle him or laugh at his flustered state.

She had once been scared of him. And he does regret how she figured out his soft spot for her. But he doesn’t regret seeing how confident Sanghee is now.

Her confidence had rubbed off on him and he had become a lot more comfortable in front of the cameras. Hongbin had once that it was due to Sanghee’s influence, it wasn’t a lie that he had been so influenced by her.

Five years later and Taekwoon’s small crush had turned into full blown adoration for the younger. After years of dancing and spotlights, she grown from a small cute kid to a lovely beautiful lady. Her eyes still held their sparkles and he still craved to kiss her cute nose.  

They grown so comfortable with each other that Sanghee loved to every chance she got and Taekwoon did nothing to stop her. He loved to hear her cute chuckles and laughs ringing through his ears. And he had always wondered how her pretty lips would feel.

However, he has no courage to come out with his feelings. The others had all already caught onto how he feels for her. Especially, Hakyeon who loves to give him advice. But he can never find the right time. Sanghee had grown up to become so confident and passionate about her work, Taekwoon feels it’s not right to ruin a good friendship over his unrequited love.

He would rather watch her grow into an even more beautiful woman.

Taekwoon sighed softly, leaning back to stare up at the lights above them. Sanghee and him had been at a schedule late and decided to stop near a restaurant for a late night dinner.

He been avoiding her gaze for a while. Underneath the dim lights and the almost empty restaurant, he doesn’t know what he might do when alone with her.

“Taekwoon, are you alright?”

He looked at her for just moment. Her questioning eyes dazzling under the lights. He hid his reddening cheeks behind the napkin, his heart pounding. “I’m fine.”

He only hoped the time would go by quickly before he could blurt out a confession.

Before Taekwoon could stand up to leave after they had ate, Sanghee spoke up, “Taekwoon.”

“Yes?” Taekwoon hasn’t seen Sanghee’s eyes waver with nerves since debut, since she was just that cute little girl.

“I love you.” She said it softly, but all Teakwoon could hear is the pounding in his ears. His flustered expression matching Sanghee’s own. “I’ve had a crush on you since the day you gave me that piece of candy. I have liked you for so long. You don’t hav-”

“I love you, Sanghee.”

Taekwoon could feel his face burning, but he continued. “I thought you were cute since the first day we met but, you’re so beautiful I can hardly take my eyes off you.”

Silence followed as they stared at each other’s burning red cheeks. Smiles lifting up on their lips. Sanghee, confident as ever, reached over to intertwine their fingers together and Taekwoon made a promise to never let go.


I decided to sit down and write something and I ended up finishing this in one evening/night. I really liked the way I wrote this and I hoped you all enjoyed reading this. This is based off songfic 27 from the songfic collection chapter, a request I got to make a oneshot based off it.

I hoped you all enjoyed reading!

Thank you to everyone who reads, subscribes, comments, upvotes, and requests!

Comments are always welcomed!