Various: 1-10 Shuffle Songfics

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Various 1-10 Shuffle Songfics

 

(For those of you who don't know about shuffle songfics, it's where you put all your songs on shuffle and whatever song pops up you have to write a fic while listening to the song. You may listen to the songs as you read but you don't have to, the oneshots can easily be read without having to know or listen to the song. I just thought it would be fun to release these and since I don't have any other oneshots completed yet.)

 

Enjoy!

 

 

1. Shine!!

By: The Idolmaster Cinderella Project

Paring:

(Keo: Taekwoon x Jaehwa)

 

It was a miracle the way they had met. Taekwoon thought going to one of Hakyeonie's silly parties was a waste of his time. But that was where they had met, she had dressed up as Cinderella and he, not on purpose, had dressed up as a prince.

 

So Hakyeonie, seeing the chance, had paired them up as partners for the night. Taekwoon thought she would be too annoying with her seemingly talkative nature. And Jaehwa had thought he would be too boring as he wouldn't talk to her.

 

As the night drew on, they began to open up to each other. And began seeing each other in a newer light, then from their first impression of each other.

 

Taekwoon still has to thank Hakyeonie for introducing each other that magical Halloween night. If not, he wouldn't be here, five years later, drinking his favorite coffee prepared by his lovely wife.

 

 

2. Natsu iro Love 1,2,Jump! - Waiting for summer of love remix

By: M's (Muses)

(Love Live! School Idol Project)

Pairing:

(Wontaek: Wonshik x Taekwoonie)

 

The group had gone to the beach to have fun on their day off. But only one person seem to not be having any fun at all.

 

"Wonshik-hyung! Let's go swim!" Hyuk excitedly ran off towards the water, not waiting to see if his hyung was actually following him.

 

Wonshik sighed at the hyperness of the maknae. And just when he was about to go join the rest playing in the water, he only noticed Sanghyuk, Hongbin, Jaehwa, and Hakyeonie were there.

 

He looked around for the quiet main vocal, wondering where she went. He then spotted her reading a book and sipping on lemonade underneath an umbrella and sitting on a towel.

 

Wonshik didn't even give it a second thought before he went to join her. He sat beside her for awhile in silence, the other four's laughter ringing around the private beach.

 

Wonshik played with his hands nervously, trying to think about what to say to the older girl, that he definitely had a crush on. "Aren't you going to go play?"

 

Taekwoonie looked up at him with those stunning brown eyes that always struck a chord in his heart, "What about you?", her soft voice always left him breathless.

 

Wonshik blushed, "Well I...just can't leave you to sit here by yourself." The younger looked away, missing the blush that formed on the older's cheeks. "Anyway, we came to have fun at the beach and all you're doing is reading. That's really boring, noona."

 

"Ack!", Taekwoonie lowered her book and hid her blushing face with it. Wonshik rubbed his shoulder where she had hit him.

 

"Do you maybe...want to build a sandcastle together?"

 

Taekwoonie lowered her book and looked straight into the younger's eyes with a soft smile, "Sure."

 

"Great! Let's go then." Wonshik began to stand up but she held him back.

 

"Just one thing.", Wonshik turned to her, just as she placed a quick kiss on his cheeks. They both stared at each other and blushed, "Thanks, Wonshik."

 

She stood up and walk off a little ways to began the sandcastle. A frozen Wonshik still stared at the spot Taekwoonie had previously been sitting in, trying to process what just happened. After a while a smile crept on his face and he jumped up to join the older girl, "Hey! Wait for me!"


 

3. Shining

By: Alice Nine

Paring:

(Hyukbin: Sanghyuk Han x Hongbinnie Lee)

 

Hongbinnie wasn't beautiful or pretty, she was stunning. Whenever the younger looked at her, it was almost like an aura of heavenly light would surround her. Brightening up her features so much it was all he could see.

 

Her sparkling brown eyes, her beautiful long hair that ran down her back in waves highlighting her luscious curves. But her smile was the best. Her cute dimples and  stunning eye-smile, went straight to his heart.

 

He was just glad that she only looked at him with those shining features and stunning dimple-smile. She never likes when someone compliments her looks and she always tells him to stop. But he'll never stop telling her how stunning she is inside or out.

 

 

4. Sha La La

By: MYNAME

Pairing:

(Keo: Taekwoon x Jaehwa)

 

Taekwoon checked his phone every few seconds, it was starting to annoy Hakyeonie.

 

"Taekwoon, she's only practicing for her musical. It's not like she'll be gone for long or...at least not the entire day. Just call her already, you're really starting to get on my nerves with your little lovesick emotions." Hakyeonie left the living room. Leaving him to his thoughts.

 

'It's probably Jaehwa's lunch break by now. Hakyeonie is right, I should call her.'

 

"Taekwoon-oppa, why are you calling?"

 

Taekwoon smiled at just hearing her voice, "It's nothing...I just. I miss you."

 

He could almost imagine Jaehwa softly smiling, her eyes crinkling up in laughter. "I'm not even gone for three hours and you miss me already?", Jaehwa's melodious laugh rang through his beating heart, "I miss you too," She softly said, as she had to make sure no one else heard her. Only the vixx members knew about their relationship.

 

"Good luck with your musical, Jaehwa. I love you."

 

Jaehwa giggled again. "Thanks. I love you too, Kitty-Woonie~."

 

He'll never get tired of her saying that.

 

 

5. Shining Diamond

By: Seventeen

Pairing:

(Navi: Wonshik x Hakyeonie)

 

Hakyeonie will never let him live it down.

 

It was just another perfect night-time date with Wonshik. They gone to a fancy restaurant, Wonshik paid for everything with royalty funds. In which she had protested, but he had just smiled at her. Telling her it was a special day.

 

Afterwards they took a stroll through the park hand-in-hand, enjoying the cool night air and the comfortable silence between them.

 

"Hakyeonie."

 

He stopped in front of her, she blushed hearing him say her name without an honorific.

 

"Yes?"

 

He then started to ramble out a rap he apparently had prepared before, but was so nervous he was mispronouncing his words and going way too fast for her to keep up. But he had looked so cute in that moment with his red embarrassed cheeks and avoiding her gaze.

 

She finally got the hint when he went down on one knee and fumbled to open a box that contained a beautiful diamond. Hakyeonie felt herself almost cry and her heart full of happiness....if it wasn't for what he said next.

 

"Will you be my shining diamond?"

 

Hakyeonie burst out laughing.

 

Wonshik grew even more embarrassed, "I-I mean...will you accept this diamond?"

 

Hakyeonie let a red faced Wonshik placed the ring on her finger. After he stood back up she hugged him and gave him a passionate kiss, tears of happiness in her eyes.

 

"Of course, I'll be your shining diamond."

 

 

 

6. Taste of Life

By: DIV

Pairing:

(Kenvi: Wonshik x Jaehwa)

 

"Cute~." Wonshik watched as Jaehwa stuffed herself with the cafe's cakes and cookies, while he himself had gotten green tea ice cream.

 

Jaehwa blushed at Wonshik's comment, not daring to look up into Wonshik's love filled eyes. Then she got an idea, "Wonshik, here~.".

 

Grinning, she held out a piece of cake for him to eat, in which he gladly accepted.

 

"Cute~.", Jaehwa commented with a bright smile, which now made Wonshik blush at how cute she looked in that moment.

 

 

7. Sunny Day Song

By: M's (Muses)

(Love Live! School Idol Project)

Pairing:

(Keo: Taekwoon x Jaehwa)

 

"Come on, Kitty-Woonie~!", Jaehwa's smile was as a bright as the sun, that it had almost blinded him for a minute, as she pulled him through the amusement park.

 

She pointed at all of the attractions with her eyes shining so brightly, Taekwoon wouldn't have it any other way.

 

"Let's go on that!"

 

Taekwoon looked up and face turned very pale, "Jaehwa, how about we go on that." He pointed over to the Merry go Round.

 

Jaehwa pouted and whined, "But we always go on that! I want to go on something fun this time!"

 

Taekwoon thought for a minute then sighed, "Fine..."

 

She brighten up immediately and tugged him over to the very dangerous looking roller coaster. Taekwoon knew he was going to regret this decision but to be able to see Jaehwa's bright sunny smile, he'll do anything.

 

 

8. In The Air -Japanese Ver-

B1A4

(Luck, slight Ken x Hongbinnie and N x Ravinia)

 

The main vocalist followed the youngest's movements as she danced happily with Ken and Hongbinnie. As he lounged on the practice room's couch sipping on his latte, he found he couldn't take his eyes off the younger girl. Her crazy but addictive laugh, the way her eyes lit up, her weird poses, and the way she would catch his eyes and wink at him, striking a pose Taekwoon found to hard to resist.

 

N and Ravinia sat in the corner, taking a break. Ken and Hongbinnie stopped dancing also as they stumbled out of exhaustion to sit next to each other by the wall, still smiling at each other so brightly. Taekwoon set down his cup of coffee and headed over to the younger who was still dancing, wrapping his arms around her waist and placing his head on her shoulder as he snuggled into her neck. "You should take a break." He softly whispered, he could feel the sweat dripping down her necks and could hear her ragged breathing.

 

They stared into the mirror at each other, "Taekwoon-oppa, I'm still young."

 

"Everybody needs a break once in awhile.", Taekwoon explained, turning the younger around and kissing her on the lips.

 

 

9. Otohime Haato de Rabu Kyuuden

By: Lily White

(Love Live! School Idol Project)

(Wontaek Kingdom AU)

 

Wonshik wished he had never been forced to this masquerade party by his father, no matter how much relations between kingdoms were important. He'd rather be home and practice sword fighting with his best friend Hongbin.

 

Wonshik scanned the glittery room of masked people, all socializing and being friendly with each other, even if they had happened to be on bad terms. He hated these kind of parties, everyone acted so friendly when in reality they were sworn enemies. It left a bad taste in his mouth and he wanted to leave just as quickly. He wanted to leave and go home to a place where people didn't lie behind masks.

 

But being the son of a King didn't really give him the right to just get up and walk away from another prince's birthday party, it could be taken the wrong way and cause a great misunderstanding that could, in a way, start a huge feud between two kingdoms.

 

Wonshik sighed and ruffled his hair, deciding that if he couldn't leave just yet he could at least get some fresh air and get out of this stuffy room. He stepped out onto a huge balcony that overlooked an equally huge garden. Sighing, the prince leaned his head on the railing, feeling the soft wind in his hair as he gently closed his eyes. He had always loved being outdoors in the fresh air. It gave him a sense of adventure and excitement, something he could never find when it came to stuffy parties and lessons. If he had a choice for his future, he would have chose to be an explorer, traveling through the roughest seas and the wild jungles.

 

He had once came out and told his Dad about his dream, even if he knew it was a bad idea. His Dad, the King, just told him he was going through a phase. Every young prince and princess goes through it, as they become too overwhelmed by the fact they can't choose their own destiny. He said he would get over it soon enough as he realizes that the fate of the kingdom will rest on his shoulders someday and at least he had all the luxury in the world.

 

But Wonshik didn't want that, he didn't want any of it. Wonshik knew that this wasn't just a phase he was going through, it was his dream. All the luxury in the world would never satisfy  him as much as struggling through every day and finding adventures everywhere he turned. He also wanted someone who could understand him, someone who he could share his dreams.

 

"Stuffy in there, isn't it?", a soft voice announced beside him.

 

Turning to his left, he stared into shining dark brown eyes. He couldn't recognize her through the dark blue golden mask, but he could could tell how beautiful she looked. Long black wavy hair, a slim figure, and red lipstick. Her hair adorned in gold hair pieces. "Yeah..."

 

The mysterious girl smiled softly at him, returning her gaze to the star-filled sky, stars reflecting back in her eyes. Wonshik didn't know why he couldn't take his eyes from her. But there was a rush of emotions in his heart that made it beat faster than before, a sense of adventure that he'd never had before at had a party such as this. He smiled turning his gaze to the stars, "The stars are beautiful tonight."

 

The two strangers felt closer than before as they gazed silently at the stars together.

 

"I always love to come out here and be around nature," the girl smiled, "It really beats those stuffy parties."

 

"I don't enjoy those parties either, I'd rather be around nature."

 

The girl smiled at him, their eyes meeting, "I guess we share something in common."

 

Wonshik smiled brightly, "Yeah."

 

The girl bowed slightly, "I'm Princess Taekwoonie Jung of the Jung Kingdom."

 

Wonshik return the greeting, "I'm Prince Wonshik Kim of the Kim Kingdom. So this actually your brother's birthday party?"

 

The princess let out a small laugh and he found himself liking the sound, "He says that but it's actually a party to find a good suitor for me."

 

"And you don't want that."

 

She shook her head, "Not at all. I'd rather marry someone for love, not power or kingdom relations. And I don't want to be stuck in a castle all my life, I'd rather go adventuring and see places that I've never seen before."

 

Wonshik smiled, "Well I guess we have another thing in common."

 

The Princess blushed and they became silent. The silence wasn't awkward as they felt a special connection between them that they've never felt with anyone else before.

 

"I take it you're not a very social person?", Wonshik spoke, their eyes never leaving each other.

 

She nodded, "I'm usually very shy but I'm comfortable with you."

 

Wonshik walked closer to her, his hand reaching to intertwine their fingers together, "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

 

Taekwoonie chuckled drawing closer to him, "Only if the guy isn't a huge jerk afterwards."

 

"Princess Taekwoonie, will you accept my invitation for a dance?", He wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her closer.

 

Stars reflecting in her eyes as she smiled sweetly, "Only if you kiss me first, Prince Wonshik."

 

Wonshik gladly accepted her offer.


 

10. My Girl

By: BTOB

(Navi: Wonshik x Hakyeonie)

 

Wonshik wasn't the jealous type. He knew Hakyeonie loved him and would never leave him for another guy. But as he would watch her dramas where she would kiss her love interest or see other boy group members being so close with her, he would start to feel jealousy rise up in him.

 

Hakyeonie wanted to keep their relationship a secret from the other groups. But sometimes he didn't want to respect her wishes. She was his girl and nobody else's. Whenever he saw another guy flirt with her. He always felt like hugging Hakyeonie to him and glaring at the guy, maybe even kissing her fully on the lips to scare him and other guys away. So everybody would know she was taken.

 

Wonshik knew the reason why she refuse to tell them about their relationship was because she loved the attention. And if they knew she was taken then nobody would look at her much anymore. Wonshik didn't like all the attention though and he didn't care if nobody else would look at her anymore. He thought it was enough just for him to look into her eyes and kiss her everyday, isn't that all the attention she really needed?

 

And as he sat there telling her all these worries. She smiled and pulled him into a reassuring kiss, telling him that she did love all the attention but she would only pay attention to Wonshik's love for her. Because his love was all she needed to feel calm and feel like she was the only girl in the world. It made her feel special when he looks at her even for a second and she doesn't think she could live without his love or attention.

 

She is his girl and his only girl for a long time to come, no matter many guys gain an interest in her. She'll be his girl to love and hold forever.

 


Thanks to everyone who reads, subscribes, comments, requests, etc. I hoped you all enjoyed reading! Comments and Requests are always welcome!

Request are always welcome! (other than M rated):
 
When I say (M rated) I mean things like:
, ual situations, gore, bloody stuff, etc.
 
What I would accept as a request is:
Any pairings (You can even suggest having Ravi as a girl as an example, as long as it's girl x boy), school au, fanasty au, any vixx type stuff/situation thing, angst, half animal au, I will even accept character death, light horror, kingdom/prince/princess au, humor, jealously stuff, friendship, work au, college au, etc.

Preview to Next Week's Oneshot:

(As I'm busy with College Work (Tests, Projects, Essays, Midterms coming up.) Next week's oneshot will be a surprise. I may upload an Navi or Kenvi oneshot I've already (somewhat...) completed or the Oneshot Request for Awkward First Encounter Leobin (Taekwoon x Hongbinnie). And next week or in a few weeks or so I may be able to upload Part 9 of the Holiday Oneshot Series.)