Chasang: What Would You Wish For?

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Flowers covered the fields. Soft ground beneath them relaxed Sanghyuk as the stars glittered above them.

“Sanghyuk…” The gentle whisper in the nightair echoed loudly in his ears. His heart speeding up as he turned his head to meet her gaze.

Hakyeon smiled gently and rested her hand on his. Her eyes shining deeply, “If you had a chance….” She paused for a moment as if searching for the right words. “...to have your wish granted, what would you wish for?”

The silence between them felt different than the many times before and Sanghyuk felt confused by the sudden question. “Why?”

Hakyeon just stared straight into him, “Please answer.”

Sanghyuk hesitated for a moment longer, “I guess...I would wish to meet you over and over again. I...don’t feel complete without you with me.” He intertwined their fingers together. “I don’t regret ever meeting you, Hakyeon. So if something ever happened to you…” He swept a piece of hair out of her face and lovingly smiled at her, “...that’s the wish I would make.”

Hakyeon couldn’t help the tears that slipped down her face at the confession. She let go of his hand and turned away. Sanghyuk enveloped her in a hug. “What would be your wish?”

Hakyeon sniffled softly, “I would wish for everything to be normal again.”

Sanghyuk already knew what she meant. Embracing her as she sobbed until his shirt was soaked, Sanghyuk promised she would never be hurt again.


I decided to do a double update today because I’ve had both these small oneshots done for some time now. I hoped you all enjoyed reading!

Thank to you everyone who reads, subscribes, and comments!

Comments are always appreciated!