Neo: The Warmth of Slience

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Neo: The Warmth of Slience (After Vixx AU)

 

Hakyeonie shivered softly snuggling deeper into her warm scarf and coat. Smiling warmly at the festive lights strung around the city. It remind her of warm times, of warm hugs and kisses. It reminds of what she has been waiting all evening for. Her heart jumps excitedly at the thought and she becomes warmer already.

 

The doorbell jingles a little tune and she gladly steps into the warmth of the cafe. Enjoying the sight of the joyful families and couples eating with each other on this fine Christmas Eve. It brings a sudden joy and warmth to her heart and she can't see anything running this moment.  

Hakyeonie takes a seat in the corner of the cafe, enjoying the moment. A warm cup of hot cocoa is placed in front of her. A joyful smile spreading on her lips as she looks lovingly up at the warm expression of the man of her life.

 

"I'll be done soon." He softly says and they both share a smile.

 

"I'll be waiting then." He walks off with a soft nod, Hakyeonie watching after him, wondering how she even deserve someone as great as Taekwoon.

 

She waits beside the frozen snow layered window, enjoying the warm feeling of her hot cocoa. She has sat there for at least thirty minutes now, but she doesn't mind. She has waited longer and will wait forever for him if she has to.

 

"Sorry it took so long." He softly whispers, his eyes worried that she might be mad at him. He had left her waiting for an hour.

 

She chuckled standing up to give him a peck on the lips. She smiled into his eyes with love, "Taekwoon, you don't have to apologize. I would've waited any longer if I had to." She intertwined their fingers together. "Let's enjoy the evening, Taekwoon. It's Christmas Eve after all."

 

They both smiled softly as they walked out together into the chilly winter air. Holding hands and just being together filled their hearts with amazing warmth and love. Never wanting to let go of this wonderful moment together.

 

Hakyeonie leaned closer to him as they walked along the lit streets. The colorful lights danced in their eyes as they enjoyed the view together. Never wondering where they were going or where they were headed. As long as they had each other they knew it'll all be alright.

 

The couple found themselves staring up into the beautifully lit christmas tree in the park, holding each other close.

 

Without a word, Taekwoon stepped lightly from her grasp. Hakyeonie looking up at him in question as he softly smiled into her eyes. Never letting of their tightly clasped hands,  Taekwoon got down on one knee. A tear softly rolled down her blushed cheeks as he slid the beautiful diamond ring onto her finger. Only softly uttering, "Merry Christmas, Hakyeonie." Before he was tackled to the soft snowy ground in pure happiness.

 

He chuckled at her warm, crying face that held many emotions. Their lips meeting halfway as they kissed in true bliss and happiness. Love overflowing their entire beings.

 

"I love you, Jung Taekwoon."

 

He kissed her forehead softly. Staring into each other's eyes with so much warmth and love as the gentle snow fell from the sky.

 

"I love you, Cha Hakyeonie."

 

They shared another more magical and more breathtaking kiss, pouring out all the love they shared for each other.

"Merry Christmas."


Thank you to everyone who reads, comments, and requests! I wasn't planning on updating this week because it's finals week but after an night of insirpation, I bascially wrote three christmas fanfics in one night (parings consist of Neo, Kenvi, and Hyukbin.) This one happens to be my favorite out of the three that I wrote so I really hoped you enjoyed this short, but sweet Neo fic. (Plus recently I have gotten the Utopia Concert Dvd, one of the first things I ever bought internationally with my own money so I'm pretty excited, but I promised myself I wouldn't watch it until finals are over...)

After this week I'll be done with school so I may update alot more during the holidays. (Plus I have a special Oneshot Series I am working on, though it may take till early next year to release since I'm planning a prequel, the series, and special oneshots. So be looking forward to that.)

Comments and Requests are always welcomed!

See you all next week and good luck to everyone who is studying for exams!

Preview for Next Week: 

Kenvi: Reunion (After Vixx AU)

"So why did you ask me here, Wonshik?"  Her beautiful eyes highlighted by her pretty lashes had Wonshik think someone definitely had dressed her up for this occasion.

 

He took another sip of his drink, "I haven't seen you for awhile, Jaehwa. I thought it would be nice to just talk to you again."

 

He had never seen Jaehwa so down and cold before. She had changed into someone he didn't know, not like the bright bubbly Jaehwa he had fallen for.

 

"Jaehwa, we...we used to good friends....what happened?"