Leobin: Accidental Halloween Kiss (Request)

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Taekwoon blushed bright red. The kitty headband on her head an apparent problem. She calmed her nerves down with a deep breath. Staring towards the camera, she curled her hands into paws, “Meow~.”

She immediately crouched down on the floor in her embarrassment as the others crooned and .  

“You’re so cute, Taekwoon!” Hakyeon called out and Taekwoon just wanted to bury herself into a hole.

A toy mouse dangled in front of her, “Here’s your treat for being a good kitty.” Hongbin chuckled. Taekwoon lashed out and Hongbin just laughed louder at her reaction.

The others walked on down the hall laughing and talking amongst themselves. Taekwoon glared angrily at the cat ears in her hands. She had been allowed to keep them but they had only caused embarrassment to her.  

“You shouldn’t glare so much, Taekwoon.” Hongbin appeared before her, all smiles and dimples. She wanted to just ignore him, all he does is anyway.

But before she could walk on, he took the cat ears from her hands. Leaning in close, he placed it gently back on her head. His eyes shone with a emotion she hadn’t seen before. Nothing like his teasing expression. He whispered in a low voice, “Cute.”

Taekwoon’s cheeks lit up brightly and the next moment he had leaned in to brush their lips together. In a moment it was all over and Hongbin looked just as shocked as her. His ears overly red, he apologized quickly and ran off without another word. Leaving her to wonder if it had been all her imagination.

 

Hongbin had panicked in that moment. She had just looked so cute and he lost all sense of holding back. He hadn’t meant to kiss her, but he just couldn’t help it. He had held back during the show when she did her adorable cat pose. He has been holding back his feelings for years.

Why now? He had been planning to tell her at the right moment. Taekwoon probably hates him now.

“Why are you sitting there with the most dramatic expression ever?” Wonshik asked from the doorway.

Hongbin blushed and looked away from his friend, “No reason.”

“Well Hakyeon says that we’re having the Halloween party at the practice room. Don’t be late.” Wonshik exited the room and Hongbin wondered how he would even be able to face Taekwoon now.

 

“Oh, you look so cute, Taekwoon!” Hakyeon cooed hugging Taekwoon.

“I thought you didn’t like the cat ears?” Jaehwa asked, gesturing to the ears that completed her cat costume.

“I couldn’t think of anything else.” Taekwoon blushed. Which was partly the truth because all she could think about was how Hongbin had called her cute and kissed her. And no, she didn’t dress up as a cat just for him.

Hongbin followed Sanghyuk and Wonshik into the practice room. Hakyeon in a fairy costume ran up to greet them with pirate Jaehwa not far behind. Hongbin looked past them all and he somehow regretted it. His face flushed and he almost wished he hadn’t come.

Taekwoon stood there in a halloween dress with a cat tail and cat paws completed with the ears she had gotten from the show. She looked too cute. He had dressed as a vampire himself. Both equally flustered, they stood there awkwardly.

“Come on! Let’s party!” Jaehwa yelled out leading wizard Wonshik to the middle of the room, they started dancing to the music playing in the background. Soon ninja Sanghyuk and Hakyeon joined their antics. Leaving the two of them to watch.

They glanced at each other from time to time, not knowing what to say.

Hongbin sighed, “I’m sorry about that. It was a accident.”

“So you didn’t mean to do it.” Taekwoon said. Why does her chest hurt?

“It’s not that….I…” He lowered his voice. “I do like you, Taekwoon. I just thought it hadn’t been the right time and you might hate me for it.”

Taekwoon glanced at him. She doesn’t like seeing him sad. “Hongbin, I don’t hate you for it...I..” actually kind of liked it. Taekwoon’s face flushed bright red. She could never say that outloud.

Gathering up her courage, Taekwoon took his hand in hers, avoiding his gaze. “I don’t hate it.”

Hongbin tilted her chin up, his hand resting on her cheek, “Then...can I?”

Taekwoon mesmerized by his eyes, his voice, squeezed his hand and nodded once. She was greeted with a sweet smile before his lips touched hers. It was a sweet and almost addicting kiss that she soon fell into. Not wanting him to leave with her heart beating faster and her mind muddled from any sense of reason. She wanted to stay with him like this forever.

Taekwoon had realized that she has always had a soft spot for him among the members. She didn’t realize what she has truly felt for the younger, until she had thought long and hard about it after the kiss happened. She has been having these fluttering feelings for him since long ago, but has never been able to explain it until now.

They didn’t know how long they had been kissing until they heard the sound of a shutter. The new couple pulled back flustered and out of breath to see Hakyeon and the rest teasing them as Hakyeon cooed over the pictures she had taken of them.

Taekwoon had no energy to be mad at her friend as Hongbin’s cute laugh echoed in her ears and she buried her red face into his shoulder. She smiled despite the embarrassment. The feeling of his lips on hers and the giddiness in her heart not going away anytime soon.


Here’s the Leobin (Fem. Taekwoon x Hongbin) request. I actually was writing a different oneshot for the request, but I suddenly got a idea and wrote this in one night. I also have been wanting to write a Halloween fic so I actually put the two of them together. I hope you all enjoy reading it because I enjoyed writing it. (Also I hadn’t realized I didn’t write a fem. Taekwoon x Hongbin oneshot yet, until I got the request. Despite me being into Leobin a lot lately. So thanks for the request.)

Thank you the everyone who reads, comments, requests, and subscribes!

Comments are always welcomed!

Happy Halloween!