Haken: The Beach Couple

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

“Are you nervous, Hakyeon?”

Hakyeon turned to the younger. Hongbin looked stunning in the tank top and short skirt, along with the way they had styled her hair.

Hakyeon smiled, “Why? Are you nervous?”

“N-No!” Hongbin tried to deny it but, the way she blushed as her voice shook clearly gave it away.

“It’s just a photoshoot.”

Hongbin sighed, “I know. It’s just-” Hongbin gasped in surprised as Taekwoon took her wrist and began leading her to where they were to take pictures.

Hakyeon hid her smile at the younger’s flustered state. She’s so obvious.

“Did you hear? We’re paired up together.” Jaehwan beamed in front of her. He looked good in the plain shirt with a hawaiian shirt over it with his dyed blonde swept to the side. He looked handsome.

Hakyeon tried to hide her blush, “Ye-yeah, I heard. Of course, I did! I’m the leader after all."

They had given her a plain light blue tank top with shorts. She wondered what Jaehwan thought of it.

Jaehwan laughed loudly and Hakyeon peered around him to see Hongbin’s and Taekwoon’s face so close to each other but their expression wasn’t calm at all, in fact they looked hilarious. Almost as if they were some innocent couple caught kissing.

Hakyeon couldn’t help laughing along with Jaehwan. Until the thought came to her, she’s going to have to be in close contact with Jaehwan. After all, this is a couples beach trip theme. What is she going to do?

Wonshik and Sanghee were next. Wonshik looked plain awkward while Sanghee lifted Wonshik into a bridal carry for one photo, when the director had asked for a pose where one of them had injured their leg. It was the opposite of what they had thought but it still worked out. After all, it was accurate enough.

Hakyeon begin to worry about what they asked for them to do. Taekwoon and Hongbin had depicted a innocent teenage couple, Wonshik and Sanghee had depicted a strong and caring young adult couple, what was left?

“Jaehwan! Hakyeon! It’s your turn.”

Hakyeon’s mind was full of worries of what may happen, when the photographer gave them a theme of newly wed couple.

Hakyeon panicked but before she could do anything. Jaehwan held her hand and gave her the sweetest smile she ever seen from him. To tell the truth, she couldn’t stop staring. They ended up taking multiple pictures. Where Jaehwan and her leaning against each other and smiled sweetly while holding hands.

The final picture though, was nothing she expected. They asked for them to kiss, not for real but to pretend. Hakyeon grew nervous as Jaehwan drew closer. She immediately closed her eyes as she felt his breath on her lips. They were only supposed to angle it in a way it looked like they had kissed, but they really hadn’t.

When Jaehwan closed in and touched her lips for real. No one could see from the angle, not even the camera. They stayed still for long seconds until the photographer was finished. Hakyeon felt dizzy and light. She resisted the urge to kiss him further than just a press of the lips. And she probably would’ve forgotten her senses if it had lasted any longer.

Jaehwan pulled back a moment later. The sweetest eye smile still etched on his face. But instead something deeper showed in his eyes. Hakyeon still could barely breath. It was supposed to be pretend, but the kiss had been real. Does that mean….

“Hakyeon, are you alright?” Hongbin asked as Jaehwan began talking with Wonshik.

Hakyeon drew her gaze away and blushed brightly, “Yes.”

Hongbin chuckled and told her to look at the photo. Hakyeon went over to review the photo and saw that the kiss had actually been shown. Hakyeon hadn’t thought she moved but in the picture, it showed that she had put her arms around his back as he hugged her. It looked so romantic that Hakyeon could hardly breath. She had looked like that with Jaehwan? Like a real couple?

“Wow, we really look like a real couple.” Jaehwa said from right behind her.

“Jae-” Hakyeon had turned her head towards, only for him to peck her lips again sweetly and send her that soft sweet expression of his again.

“Wouldn’t you like for that to be true?”

Hakyeon blushed brighter than before. She couldn’t even look him in the eye as she nodded. Hakyeon could feel happiness spread through her as Jaehwan hugged her closer. Her mind raced and her heart pounded non stop knowing Jaehwan likes her too.
 


I was in the mood for Haken, so I ended up writing this in one night again. I hope you all enjoyed reading it!

Thank you to everyone who comments, subscribes, reads, and requests!

Comments are always welcomed!