Rabin,Hyukbin: When Spring Comes, So Does The Rain

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

When Spring Comes, So Does The Rain

(Princess, Prince, Kingdom AU)

(Impiled Rabin, Onesided Hyukbin)

 

"How long?"

 

The older girl let her arms fall back again under the covering of the tree, away from the downpour. She looked over at him questionly, her long wavy hair straight from the sudden downpour. Her shining drenched golden dress hugging her perfect curves. Although she was drenched from head to toe, she still looked perfect in his eyes.

 

"How long do you plan on waiting for him?"

 

He watched as her delightful dimple-smile fell. Although she was the princess and he, her servant, they were as close as brother and sister. However, he wish it could be more.

 

A softer smile held with sadness appeared and her eyes drifted towards the crying sky. "I don't know, Hyukie. Maybe my whole lifetime or maybe I'll find someone new. Feelings come and go just like the seasons, just like the rain does." She held her hands up towards the sky again.

 

His heart filled with sorrow and he fixed his eyes upon her, "When spring comes, so does the rain. And....when summer comes, the rain disappears."

 

Hongbinnie giggled and looked over into eyes, "Not exactly. The rain will still be there hiding. But when spring comes again, will something new blossom? Or will winter freeze my heart until this feeling is the only thing I can feel."

 

"However in summer it will thaw again."

 

Hongbinnie smiled at him, "The feelings will melt like water turning into rain, some never leaving, hidden deep within."

 

Sanghyuk lowered his gaze, "After the rain there will always be a rainbow to remind you of the things in the past and give you hope for the future."

 

She smiled softly at him again and walked up to him, "Hyukie, your heart is like winter. Why aren't you as free as the leaves that fall in the autumn?"

 

He didn't want to look up into her eyes, "Because that winter you froze my heart. My heart has never felt autumn, summer, or spring before, ever since I met you."

 

"Hyukie, one day the winter of your heart will melt with the summer of someone else's heart. But...I am not that summer for you."

 

When the rain comes, so does spring. When winter comes, the rain freezes.

 


Thanks to everyone who reads, subscribes, comments, etc. I will gladly accept any oneshot request, but I will not accept any m-rated requests. Destipe this oneshot being sad in a way. This oneshot has to be my favorite out of the ones I've written so far (even the ones I haven't posted on here yet.) So I really hoped you did enjoy reading this one. (I also may be writing a longer chaptered story for this oneshot.....but its still in the planning stage.)
 
Preview to Next Saturdays Oneshot:
 
Hyukbin: Snow Melts The Heart
 

She looked up at me with her famous smile. A smile that could melt even the fiercest blizzard. She thanked me and then red filled her cheeks. I couldn't tell if the redness of her cheeks were from embarrassment or something else.  

 

As we walked along the park trail and admired the view in silence. I couldn't help stealing glances towards her. She is an angel that has brighten my world. And I want her to know how much she means to me.