Keo: Warmth (Married Life Request)

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Warmth

(Married Life Keo Request)

 

Jaehwa snuggled into her husband's gentle embrace, loving the warmth that radiated from him. She smiled at his gentle sleeping face and closed her eyes, trying to go back to sleep.

 

"Waaah!" Jaehwa and Taekwoon stared at each other sleepily.

 

"I have work in less than an hour. I need to sleep."

 

"But I've stayed up half the night taking care of her already.", Jaehwa pouted cutely, "Besides maybe this time you won't sleep in so late. She's like your own personal alarm clock." His wife joked with a sleepy grin.

 

Taekwoon seeing how sleepy and worn out Jaehwa was, despite her effort for humor in the morning. He felt that he should give her a break for awhile. He smiled sleepily at her, giving her a peck on the lips, Jaehwa returning his smile. "I'll go then."

 

"Thanks, I love you."

 

"I love you too."


 

Taekwoon sighed at the mess his daughter had made. Baby food found it's way into almost every part of the kitchen, he looked over at his laughing and smiling daughter, who was currently covered in food also. "You know your Mother is going to kill me right?"

 

His daughter just laughed and happily played with her food some more, Taekwoon melted at the cute sight and he found he just couldn't punish his little girl.

 


 

"Jaehwa?", a soft voice pulled her out of her dreams. She found Taekwoon standing next to her, "There.....", he paused for awhile, "...there's a small mess in the kitchen...and I've got to get ready to go to work."

 

Jaehwa smiled up at him as she climbed out of bed, "Don't worry about it, Taekwoon. She always makes small messes, it's just how babies are."

 

Taekwoon grew worried, "I know that...it's just-"

 

The younger leaned up to kiss his cheek, "Don't worry, Taekwoon. I have to deal with this all the time. It's not hard."

 

He sighed and held her hands in his, "As long as you're safe."

 

Jaehwa smiled,  "Why wouldn't I be?"

 

"Jung Taekwoon, how is this a smell mess!", Taekwoon could hear his wife yell from the kitchen and he's pretty the whole neighborhood heard too. Along with the cute giggles of his daughter he doesn't want anything to change.

 

So when he gets home after a long day of work, with his wife and daughter snuggled up on the living room chair and taking a nap together. He leaves them to rest with an affectionate smile. Heading to the now sparkly clean kitchen to make a cup of coffee.

 

The smell wakes up Jaehwa and she walks into the kitchen, holding their daughter in her arms, and gives him a kiss. Asking how his day was at work. After telling her how much his co-workers, Hakyeonie, Sanghyuk, Hongbinnie, and Wonshik, get on his nerves. He tells her how rewarding it is to come home to an adorable wife and their even more adorable daughter.

 

As Jaehwa and Taekwoon share an even longer kiss, their daughter wakes up. Jaehwa hands Taekwoon their little girl and he smiles down at her with fatherly affection. Carrying her to the living room to play with her as Jaehwa begins to make dinner.

 

At night, Taekwoon and Jaehwa both find it equally rewarding to relax in each other's warmth and embrace. And no matter how hard life is on them, they will always find comfort in each other.

 


Thank you to everyone who reads, comments, requests, subscribes, etc. I hoped you enjoyed reading! Requests are always welcome! 

I would very much appreciate any type of request (other than M rated):
 
When I say (M rated) I mean things like:
, ual situations, gore, bloody stuff, etc.
 
What I would accept as a request is:
Any pairings (You can even suggest having Ravi as a girl as an example, as long as it's girl x boy), school au, fanasty au, any vixx type stuff/situation thing, angst, half animal au, I will even accept character death, light horror, kingdom/prince/princess au, humor, jealously stuff, friendship, work au, college au, etc.
 
Preview to Next Week's Oneshot:
 
Wontaek,Haken,Hyukbin: Halloween Love (Wontaek Halloween Request):
 

At one point Wonshik had gently brushed one of Taekwoonie's hair out of her face and placed it behind her ear, "Cute~." He cooed as he gently smiled into her eyes. Taekwoonie looked away quickly so he couldn't see her red face.

 

"We've got to get those two together already! They're so unbearable to watch!", Hakyeonie stood in front of the other three members, who sat on the floor, in a smaller practice room away from the oblvious unit group.

 

The six members stared up at the dark and red bloodstain building, screams echoing from the inside.

 

Hakyeonie gulped and took a step forward confidently, "L-Let's go then...". Of course, Hakyeonie would have looked even more confident if it wasn't for the way she clung to Ken's arm with her life.

 
Wonshik hid his red face, as the others laughed at the memory, Taekwoonie joining in as well. At that moment Wonshik couldn't think of anything but the sweet sound of her chuckles and the way her eyes brighten up beautifully.