Hyukbin,Navi,Keo: Crushes: Part 1?

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

"Hyuk, did you get it?"

 

The younger just stared down at the long haired beauty who sat on the practice floor in a simple tank top and shorts, sweat covering her figure from dancing.

 

The visual sighed frustrated at Hyuk's silence. Hongbinnie kicked the younger in the leg, a surprised Hyuk almost fell. "I said did you get the water?"

 

The younger gulped nervously at the moody visual and hurriedly handed her the bottle. Hongbinnie thanked him quietly and gulped down the water. While Hyuk just stood there staring at her long neck as it would move every time she would swallow. Hyuk felt his heart rate increasing, it was getting harder to breath, and he was just about to start drooling before someone closed his mouth for him.

 

Hyuk looked to see Taekwoon staring at him fiercely. The younger became scared at the main vocal's stare and quickly walked away. Hongbinnie never noticing and Taekwoon watching him with a scary expression.

 

Taekwoon turned his gaze to the other side of the room watching as Hakyeonie and Ravi practiced the new choreography to their latest song.

 

Ravi watched as Hakyeonie twirled gracefully and then stopped, pulling the top of her body back powerfully. Hakyeonie was always the best dancer in the group, Ravi could watch her dance forever and never get tired of it, especially if....he was leading the dance.  The rapper then started to daydream of leading Hakyeonie in a passionate ballroom dance..

 

"Ravi Ravi Ravi Ravi!", His attention was pulled to reality again by the girl in front of him. She blinked excitedly up at him, "How was I?"

 

Ravi's eyes soften as he looked into her eyes 'Beautiful....stunning...it was absolutely perfect...', "It could use a little work on the spin." He offered, he was too scared to tell her his real feelings.

 

"Where?" Hakyeonie placed her hands on her hips and pouted up at him. "I thought it was perfect."

 

Ravi really didn't regret what he did next.

 

"Here I'll show you." He drew closer to her and placed his hands on her hips. She felt so breakable beneath his fingers and she is so close to him that it is making his heart go crazy. He held her hand in his and lifted it up, she twirled and ended up closer to him then before. Her eyes shining like crystals, her long black hair flowing behind her, his eyes looked deep into her eyes with hidden passion as he uttered, "Perfect." with a deep rumbling voice.

 

What he regrets is....running away in that moment.

 

Taekwoon watched as Ravi backed away suddenly and said a quick "Sorry." running out of the practice, leaving a blushing and stunned Hakyeonie behind.

 

The quiet main vocal realized he needs to have a talk with the two boys.


 

"You two need to tone down your feelings or we're going to get behind in practicing for our comeback." Taekwoon explained to them as they sat in a small circle by themselves in one of the smaller practice rooms.

 

Ravi and Hyuk just exchanged glances and looked back at the older. "Hyung, you're the one who needs to be told that." Hyuk grinned.

 

Leo glared at the younger boys, "What are you talking about?"

 

Ravi smiled slyly, "One word....Jaehwa."

 

"Hyung, likes the cutie main vocal Jaehwa!" Hyuk shouted out before Leo tackled him to the ground and they started playfully wrestling.

 

Jaehwa fliched as she heard a loud yell and a short yelp followed by something hitting the floor, as she passed by the door. Curiously she opened the door to see Leo playfully tickling/wrestling the maknae and Ravi watching with an amuse grin. "So it's true, Leo-hyung! You like Jaehwa-noona!" Ravi exclaimed, earning a sharp glare from the older.

 

And as Ravi got up to escape through the door, Jaehwa quickly went around a corner to hide, making it look like she was about to walk by. Bumping right into Taekwoon, in which the older practically tackling her to the ground.

 

As they stared into each others eyes, the thought of Taekwoon having a crush on her repeating through their minds. Ravi and Hyuk watched the interaction quietly, trying not to laugh and break the moment.

 

It was only when Taekwoon came to his right mind and jumped up to rush off down the hall and out of sight with a deep red blush on his face, that the two younger boys bursted out laughing. Jaehwa sat up with her face flushed red, touching her lips lightly, softly smiling at the thought of Taekwoon have a crush on her.

 

She placed her hands upon her cheeks and lightly shook her head, "Ottokaji..."

 


I really hoped you enjoyed this oneshot. Thanks to everyone who subscribes, reads, comments, etc. Thanks for all the requests! And instead of one oneshot a week, I will uploading two oneshots every Saturday. So expect one later today. 
 
Preview to next oneshot: 'When Spring Comes, So Does The Rain' (Impiled Hongbinnie x Wonshik, Onesided Sanghyuk x Hongbinnie):
 

His heart filled with sorrow and he fixed his eyes upon her, "When spring comes, so does the rain. And....when summer comes, the rain disappears."


Hongbinnie giggled and looked over into eyes, "Not exactly. The rain will still be there hiding. But when spring comes again, will something new blossom? Or will winter freeze my heart until this feeling is the only thing I can feel."