Wontaek,Haken,Hyukbin: Halloween Love

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Halloween Love

(Wontaek Halloween Request)

 

The two couples watched as Wonshik and Taekwoonie sat in the corner of the practice room, talking softly to each other about their unit group's songs. Neither of them aware they were being so obviously stared at from across the room.

 

They had put a distance between themselves, but just for them to accidentally come too close to each other's face. They barely made eye contact though when they did it would last for an awful long time, before they realized what they were doing.

 

At one point Wonshik had gently brushed one of Taekwoonie's hair out of her face and placed it behind her ear, "Cute~." He cooed as he gently smiled into her eyes. Taekwoonie looked away quickly so he couldn't see her red face.

 


 

"We've got to get those two together already! They're so unbearable to watch!", Hakyeonie stood in front of the other three members, who sat on the floor, in a smaller practice room away from the oblvious unit group.

 

Ken tugged on his girlfriend's skirt, "Sweety, sit down already and we will all think up something."

 

Hakyeonie glared down at her boyfriend, "I will not sit down until we figure this out! Those two just make me so restless and angry. How can they not see they like each other?!"

 

Ken pouted and put on his best aegyo voice,"If you calm down~ I'll cuddle with you~, Sweetie-kins~."

 

Hakyeonie could not deny a cuddle session with her Kenny-kins and immediately sat down next to Ken to cuddle with him.

 

Hyuk and Hongbinnie watched the whole interaction with disgust and decided to just ignore it. "Now that that's over with, " Hongbinnie spoke up, "How are we going to get them together?".

 

"Well.....we've tried the pocky stick game, the paper kiss game, we've even tried locking them in a room together."

 

"Jaehwan-hyung, that was more of a closet than a room."

 

Ken raised his eyebrow at the youngest, "Same thing."

 

"We just a need a plan that Taekwoonie-unnie can't refuse and where she won't threaten us anymore." Hongbinnie stated.

 

Hakyeonie who had been silent this whole time spoke up, "You know, Halloween is coming up and there is this Haunted House that opened just down the street."

 

"Really!?", Sanghyuk bounced up and down in excitement.

 

Hongbinnie looked at her, "I thought you hated scary stuff, Unnie."

 

The older girl's cheeks turned pink, "Taekwoonie isn't that great with scary stuff either.", she mentioned ignoring the question. "So it will be so simple for them to get closer during it."

 

"How are we even going to get them to go. Ravi and Taekwoonie-unnie are always in their studios 24/7." Hongbinnie looked skeptical.

 

Ken smiled, "Easy, just tell them we're doing a special episode of VIXXTV for Halloween. And since they're a unit group, they have to be grouped together."

 

"But wouldn't they be suspicious if there was no cameras following them around?"

 

Hyuk looked over at his girlfriend, "We can't have real cameras and camera people following them around in there. So we'll just tell them that there's hidden cameras. We also have to give them small microphones on their clothing, so the 'hidden cameras' can hear them, expect what they didn't know is that we'll be listening in instead."

 

Hakyeonie looked over at both men, "You're both such geniuses I can just kiss you both right now!"

 

Ken turned Hakyeonie's face towards, "Sweetie-kins, you're only allowed to kiss me."

 

Hakyeonie smiled a sly grin as she leaned closer, "Then can I kiss you now, Kenny-kins?~"

 

"Please, no. Not in front of us.", Hongbinnie spoke up. The older couple looked over at her. "I don't mind the cuddling or kissing, just please spare my ears from the cheesy nicknames."

 

The older couple laughed at the younger and pecked each other on the lips. Hakyeonie turned to them and nodded, "But we have to do this right."

 


 

"Taekwoonie~!"

 

"No.", Hakyeonie stopped skipping and pouted at her best friend. Who sat on the floor of the practice room playing on her phone, and hadn't even looked up once.

 

Hakyeonie sat next to her, "But I haven't even said anything yet."

 

"You don't have to."

 

The older girl frowned and snatched the phone away from her, "Just for once can you listen to what I have to say?"

 

Taekwoonie sighed, "Fine....."

 

Hakyeonie grinned, "We're having a special Halloween episode for VIXXTV."

 

The younger girl looked suspiciously over at her friend, "Don't we usually have a meeting with the whole staff for special episodes."

 

"Well this time they told me the plans and asked me to tell everyone about it, since it's such short notice."

 

"What is it then?"

 

"We're doing a test of courage at this Haunted House just down the street from the Company. It's going to have hidden cameras and we have to wear small microphones on our clothes so they can hear us. Also...since you two are a unit group, you and Ravi have to team up." Noticing how the younger girl begin to hide her face from her, it was so obvious that she was nervous about showing her scared emotions in front of the younger. Hakyeonie could barely contain her excitement, but made her voice sounded normal, "Is that okay?"

 

There was a long silence, before the other girl spoke, "....Okay."

 


 

"I got Ravi's okay." Ken said as the two couples regrouped in the small practice room.

 

"Great and Taekwoonie said she was okay with it too. All we have to do now is start the plan tomorrow night. Just remember that part of the way, we have to lose them and make sure they're alone by themselves."

 

The six members stared up at the dark and red bloodstain building, screams echoing from the inside.

 

Hakyeonie gulped and took a step forward confidently, "L-Let's go then...". Of course, Hakyeonie would have looked even more confident if it wasn't for the way she clung to Ken's arm with her life.

 

Taekwoonie walked past the couple, wanting to get this over with. Ravi running after the older girl. Hyuk and Hongbinnie right after following them in. Ken and Hakyeonie stood at the entrance, the older girl's legs shaking so bad they could barely take one step in.

 

Ken stared down with worry, "We don't have to go in if you don't won't too. We can always listen from outside."

 

Hakyeonie nodded shakily and Ken brought her to a nearby bench to sit on, "Thanks."

 

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

 

"Hahahahaha!", after the terrifying scream, the two maknaes burst out laughing from the other side of the phone.

 

"You guys..haha..will not believe this!", Hongbinnie kept laughing with Hyuk in the background sounding like a maniac.

 

Hakyeonie leaned close to the phone, "What happened?"

 

"Wonshik ran off screaming like a girl because a giant spider fell down from the ceiling and Taekwoonie-unnie immediately kicked down the fake spider with her super soccer skills. She then ran after Wonshik yelling "Wonshik!!". " The two maknaes begin to laugh again as the older couple joined in.

 


 

"Wonshik!", The air around her was quiet and dark, perfect for something to jump out at her, but nothing did. She couldn't tell if she had imagined various figures in the darkness, but it seem like they were too scared of her when they were suppose to be the ones scaring her.

 

Suddenly, she heard a sniffle, "Noona?"

 

Taekwoonie spotted him in the darkness, crouching down on the side of the path. The older smiled softly even if he couldn't see it. She crouched down next to him, sliding close to where she could whisper to him, "Wonshik, it was fake. Why did you run off?"

 

Another sniffle, "I know it was a fake...it's just..whenever I see one, fake or not, I'm always so scared."

 

Taekwoonie sighed softly and put an arm around his shoulder, hugging him closer, "You don't have to be scared, Wonshik. I'm here, I'll...protect you."

 

Wonshik snuggled closer to her in his embrace, a smile and blush hidden in the dark, "Thanks, Noona."

 

There was a long and peaceful silence. "But shouldn't it be the guy protecting the girl? Why do you have to protect me, Noona?"

 

"Because you're actually the girl who's terrified of anything creepy crawly."

 

"What!? I'm a guy and you're the girl! Why are you treating me like one!?"

 

"Because you act like one?"

 

"Noona, you're the one who's always shy and soft-spoken and I always end up having to talk for you. Plus, your lips are way too soft for a guy's!"

 

Wonshik and Taekwoonie froze, they made a promise that they would never speak of that incident again. Taekwoonie let go of Wonshik, turning her back to him.

The atmosphere became too quiet and too awkward fast....."N-Noona, I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to mention about how I accidentally stole your first kiss. I just sometimes....blurt out stuff without meaning to. Taek-"

 

"Wonshik, did you really mean it?", her voice came out muffled and Wonshik strained his eyes to see the older girl's back still faced towards him.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Did you really mean it when you said....." Her voice got quieter, "......my lips are soft..."

 

Wonshik blushed bright red and averted his gaze, "Y-yeah...."

 

Taekwoonie turned around swiftly and Wonshik could tell that her face was also an equally shade of red, "D-do you think....we...nevermind...." Wonshik knew she was about to ask, because he was feeling the same way.

 

So Taekwoonie got her own shocking surprise when she looked up to find Wonshik inches from her lips. His eyes shining in the darkness, "I won't initiated it this time. If it'll make you feel any better."

 

But all she could think about as she watched his lips move is how dizzy he made her feel and why those lips haven't closed the gap yet. "Just kiss me already." Taekwoonie muttered bluntly, stunning the younger as she wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him forward into a heart-racing kiss.

 

"How long have you liked me?"

 

"Since before our first kiss, Noona."

 

Taekwoonie smiled softly, "I've liked you since we met."

 

"So all this time you've liked me?"

 

Taekwoonie nodded shyly.

 

Ravi grinned, "So that's why you avoided me after that." He became quiet, "I....really did hurt your feelings at that time...I'm sorry."

 

"It's alright." Taekwoonie smiled running her fingers through his soft hair, "Now that I know how you feel. I don't to worry anymore."

 

"Taekwoonie-noona, can I kiss you again."

 

"Wonshik, please drop the noona and do you really have to ask?"

 

They both grinned as they leaned in again.

 


 

"What's taking them so long? With Wonshik running around like that, they should have been out by now." Ken stated looking around the crowd.

 

Hakyeonie sighed, "Too bad the microphones fell off. We could've known what they have doing all this time."

 

"Did you know there's various exits. So we couldn't find them anywhere." Hongbinnie stated.

 

Hyuk looked over at his girlfriend, "Not with you screaming and clinging to me all the time."

The older hit Hyuk on his shoulder as he laughed.

 

"Hey guys, sorry for taking so long-", Wonshik stopped with Taekwoonie right beside, as he saw their grinning expressions, "What?" He looked down to see what they were grinning about. Blushing, the rapper quickly untangles his hand from the main vocal.

 

"Look likes we can go on groups dates now.", Hyuk exclaimed.

 

Taekwoonie stood there quietly as Ravi waved his hands, flustered, "I-It's not-we kissed but-"

 

Hakyeonie smiled slyly, "Oooh, you two kissed. Was it hot?"

 

The new couple blushed at the question, "K-knock it off, Noona. That phrase is getting old fast."

 

"But you too are blushing. So it was hot, huh?", Hakyeonie winked at the two as their faces grew an unbelievable shade of red.

 

"Let's go get ice cream to celebrate!", Ken yelled out, the others excluding the new couple agreed and began to walk away.

 

Wonshik and Taekwoonie watched them walk off, wondering if they this all planned out all along.

 

"Wonshik?"

 

Ravi looked to his girlfriend with a small smile, "hmm?"

 

She leaned up to kiss him softly on the cheek before walking after the others. Wonshik grinned at the older's affections and went to catch up with her.

 

"By the way, Wonshik." The group stopped and all their attention turned to their leaders, "Was the spider hot?"

 

Wonshik really felt throwing the other leader over the side of a cliff or locking her in a room full of spiders if she even said the word 'hot' one more time. But those feelings were overshadowed his embarrassment of his rather girly scream they had apparently heard.

 

Wonshik hid his red face, as the others laughed at the memory, Taekwoonie joining in as well. At that moment Wonshik couldn't think of anything but the sweet sound of her chuckles and the way her eyes brighten up beautifully. And he's got to say, he does owe that spider for the wonderful memory of their confession. Who knew it would all happen all because he had ran off screaming like a girl?

 

While she wasn't looking Wonshik leaned in to give Taekwoonie a sweet kiss, "Happy Halloween, Taekwoonie." All she did was smile and pull him in for another longer lasting kiss.

 


Thanks to everyone who reads, subscribes, comments, requests, etc. This was another Wontaek request for Haken and Hyukbin matchmaker at a Haunted House for Halloween. (Though it felt more like a Haken fanfic....). I really hoped you enjoyed reading! Comments and Requests are always welcome!
 
Request are always welcome! (other than M rated):
 
When I say (M rated) I mean things like:
, ual situations, gore, bloody stuff, etc.
 
What I would accept as a request is:
Any pairings (You can even suggest having Ravi as a girl as an example, as long as it's girl x boy), school au, fanasty au, any vixx type stuff/situation thing, angst, half animal au, I will even accept character death, light horror, kingdom/prince/princess au, humor, jealously stuff, friendship, work au, college au, etc.
 
Preview To Next Oneshot:
 
(This next chapter/oneshot is actually 10 Shuffle Songfics that I wrote with various Pairings. Some are short and others are longer. Pairings included: Wontaek/Keo/Hyukbin/Navi/Kenvi/Luck,etc. For those of you who don't know about shuffle songfics, it's where you put all your songs on shuffle and whatever song pops up you have to write a fic while listening to the song. You may listen to the songs as you read but you don't have to, the oneshots can easily be read without having to know or listen to the song. I just thought it would be fun to release these and since I don't have any other oneshots completed yet.)
 
Hyukbin:
 
Hongbinnie wasn't beautiful or pretty, she was stunning. Whenever the younger looked at her, it was almost like an aura of heavenly light would surround her. Brightening up her features so much it was all he could see.
 
Keo:
 
He could almost imagine Jaehwa softly smiling, her eyes crinkling up in laughter. "I'm not even gone for three hours and you miss me already?", Jaehwa's melodious laugh rang through his beating heart,
 
Wontaek:
 

The mysterious girl smiled softly at him, returning her gaze to the star-filled sky, stars reflecting back in her eyes. Wonshik didn't know why he couldn't take his eyes from her. But there was a rush of emotions in his heart that made it beat faster than before, a sense of adventure that he'd never had before at had a party such as this. He smiled turning his gaze to the stars, "The stars are beautiful tonight."