Leobin,Kenvi,Chasang: Cafe Heartbreak

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Cafe Heartbreak

(Leobin, Kenvi, Chasang)

 

Glances were thrown his way. Taekwoon ignored them all as he filled the coffee cup up with the correct ingredients.

 

"Do you think he's alright?", a young college student with dyed blonde hair styled handsomely asked. Staring at the silent older male working behind the counter.

 

The young man's girlfriend, Hakyeonie, sipped on her own drink sharing his gaze, "I'm not sure, Sanghyuk. Taekwoon is a master at poker faces and he is the type to be cold and uncaring after a breakup." She let out a long sigh, "But....I've never seen him so distant before. Maybe he really did like her."

 

The trio silently watched him from their table. "Ah," Wonshik stood up looking at his watch, "my break is over now."

 

"Keep an eye on him, Wonshik." Hakyeonie said.

 

The younger nodded and walked back up to the counter.

 


 

The ringing of the bell sounded, "Welcome!" Wonshik called out from behind the counter.

 

A young woman, short brown hair curled near her chin entered with a cheery smile. She walked up to the counter as Wonshik took in the woman's cute chubby appearance, "Hello~" She glanced up to the menu, humming softly. "What's good for a heartbreak?"

 

Taekwoon flinched in response and Wonshik almost didn't know what to say. "Sorry, say that again?"

 

The woman looked back at him, "My little sister just broke up with this guy who was a complete jerk." She huffed and crossed her arms, turning her lips into a cute pout.

 

Hakyeonie shook her head softly at Wonshik's starstruck gaze as the 'cute' woman explained. "Wow, that is harsh," Wonshik nodded agreeing with her.

 

"I know..." the woman's face turned down, relaxing a little. "...she's just so young and she seemed to really like him. But I guess some things just never work out."

 

Wonshik nodded, "Yeah, I've had some bad luck with love too. I hope your sister feels better."

 

The woman leaned on the counter blinking slowly up at him with a small smile, "Well, I hope you have some good luck soon."

 

Wonshik blushed and averted his gaze. Clearing his throat, "Yes, well what would you like?"

 

"Hmmm...I would like....." she paused to glance at the younger boy and gave him a sly wink, "..two hot chocolates, please." She soon turned back into her cheery self,  leaving the younger stunned and a blushing mess as he fumbled with the cash register.

 

As the woman paid for the two cups, she left a note with a number attached. 'My name is Lee Jaehwa. Call me up if you have time *kissy face* *heart*'.

 

Once Wonshik looked up, Jaehwa was lost in the crowd of people. He immediately became flustered and placed the note in his pocket continuing to take customer's orders.

 


 

A soft blow into the chilling air and his breath became visible, silent eyes watching as it evaporated into nothing again.

 

"Taekwoon, are you sure you're alright?"

 

Taekwoon closed his eyes softly and let out a soft sigh, "I'm fine." Hakyeonie frowned at her friend's response.

 

Snow fell from the sky sticking to their brightly colored umbrellas. On any other day, Wonshik and Sanghyuk would be walking home with them all together laughing and teasing each other, but today just wasn't that day.

 

Taekwoon had heard Hakyeonie tell the others how she wanted to talk to him alone. However, he did not know how to respond to this situation. It wasn't that he didn't want her around. It's true that he doesn't want to be alone with thoughts of her....but....he doesn't know if he can take Hakyeonie questioning him right now. When all he wants to do is forget.  

 

"Taekwoon," Hakyeonie faced towards the snowy sky, emotions filling her gaze, "Do you remember when we were kids? We use to play out in the snow and you used to smile so brightly with a twinkle in your eyes." She giggled remembering the time. "But as you grew older you begin to find other people, not me, who could light up your world with just one smile. However, they were never the one and afterwards you would become cold and uncaring. Like you just never cared or you had the strength to hide your feelings."

 

"Taekwoon," Hakyeonie stopped in front of him, looking into his eyes with such a sad gaze, "you're eyes are now sad, not cold nor happy. Was she....Was she the one that lit up your whole world with just a smile?"

 

The pair stood there in the falling white snow staring at each other. Taekwoon swiftly turned his head away, "It's none of your business." He then stalked off to leave her alone in the chilling wind.

 


 

"Unnie, for the last time! Stop looking at your phone!" Hongbinnie huffed, placing her hands on her hips.

 

Jaehwa put her phone away, "I'm sorry I'm not paying attention to you, Hongbinnie. I know we planned to spend the day together."

 

The younger sighed, "Do you have to give every boy you see your phone number?"

 

Jaehwa flushed red at the accusation, "I don't give it to every boy. Besides this one was really cute!"

 

*Ring Ring*

 

Jaehwa looks at the caller and practically squeals, "It's him!"

 

Hongbinnie rolls her eyes and looks around like she doesn't know her.

 

"Okay. Yeah. See you soon~." Jaehwa ended the call and hugged her sister. "I'm going to meet up with him during his break. Do you want to come?"

 

Her sister sighed, "Fine, I'll at least walk you there."

 

"Yay! Let's go!"

 


 

"This is my sister, Hongbinnie." Jaehwa cheerfully introduces.

 

Wonshik, who hadn't expect to meet Jaehwa's sister at all and who he also recognizes as Taekwoon's ex-girlfriend, doesn't know what to say. So he just softly nods his head to her, "Hello."

 

She nods her head back and says nothing. Though suddenly Hongbinnie catches a glimpse of a tall, dark and handsome man making coffee behind the counter. She looks back at the awkward pair, "I have some more shopping to do. You two enjoy yourselves."

 

Jaehwa felt guilty for not keeping her sister's wish to spend time with her today, "Are you sure?"

 

She nodded, "Yes, it's fine."

 


 

Hongbinnie walked out of the warm cafe into the chilling air, but not without another pair of eyes watching after her. Hongbinnie walks along the snowy sidewalk, seeing all the lovely couples around her, she remembers the time they were together.

 

She shivered as a blast of cold air hit her. Warm arms wrapping around her in a back hug. She snuggled deeper into his warmth. A word never spoken between them but the warmth of their embrace and smiles was everything they needed.

 

A single drop rolled down her red cheeks as she remembered the warmth. Hearing the soft patter of feet jogging up behind her. She didn't want to turn around.

 

"Hongbinnie," that soft voice was all it took for her to meet those silent eyes of his.

 

The one name slipping past her lips, "Taekwoon." as they stared at each other.

 

It had only been a few weeks since their breakup. But now it seems like everything had changed between them.

 

"....I'm sorry....I...I really do miss you, Hongbinnie. It was all a misunderstanding, so please." He reached for her hand with desperate eyes, but she pulled away.

 

Hongbinnie found she couldn't stand the rush of emotions she felt when next to him, so she fled from his longing gaze.

 


 

Hongbinnie stares out at the drifting snowflakes from their living room window. While Jaehwa sits on the couch chattering on about her new boyfriend.

 

The younger sisters sighs and Jaehwa pauses. The eldest realizing a little too late. Jaehwa sets down her hot cocoa mug and walks over to her sister by the window, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, Hongbinnie. I'm being insensitive aren't I? I went and got a new boyfriend after you just broke up with yours."

 

Hongbinnie shook her head and turned to her sister with a sad smile, "It's alright, Unnie. You deserve happiness too. He seems like a nice guy so I hope you don't break up just because of me."

 

Jaehwa watched her sister worriedly as she continued to stare out the window. That's when Jaehwa decides she has got to do something for her sister's happiness.

 


 

"Unnie, what are we doing here?" Hongbinnie asks as Jaehwa parks the car.

 

Jaehwa hums happily, "Let's just say we're going on a double date."

 

"Double date!"

 

Jaehwa nods, "Yep! I called Wonshik and we agreed to bring one friend on this double date."

"So it's kinda of like a blind date?"

 

"Exactly!"

 

Hongbinnie groaned in frustration, "I'm leaving."

 

"But why?"

 

The younger glared at her sister, "Did you really think this would make me happy, Unnie? Meeting another guy so quickly after a breakup?"

 

Jaehwa looked away, feeling guilty again. "I'm sorry."

 

Hongbinnie sighed, "Fine, let's go."

 


 

"I'm really surprised you agreed to this, Hyung." Wonshik said, as he watched Taekwoon waiting nervously.

 

"I just want to get this over with, that's all."

 

Wonshik raised an eyebrow, "Did Hakyeonie-noona say anything to you?"

 

The elder stayed silent. Wonshik sighed, spotting Jaehwa, he immediately waved them over. Jaehwa brighten immediately as she walked over.

 

However, Hongbinnie and Taekwoon stayed frozen in their spots as they stared at one another.

 

Before Jaehwa could turn to her sister and ask what was wrong and Wonshik could realize what had happened. Hongbinnie quickly turned to leave the scene. Taekwoon immediately stood up from his chair, reaching her in a few easy steps to pull her into a back hug.

 

Hongbinnie could feel the tears sliding down her cheeks now as she was reminded of his warmth. She longed for his warmth for so long, she almost forgot how much she missed everything about him.

 

Taekwoon tighten his hold on her, "Hongbinnie." He softly whispered into her red ears, "I've missed you so much. Please....I don't want to see you walking away anymore. I love you."

 

"Ta-Taekwoon!" Hongbinnie turned around and hugged him tightly to her as tears streamed down her cheeks, "I've missed you too, Taekwoon. I'm sorry the way I've acted. I love you."

 

The longing pair sealed their lips together in a sweet longing kiss, as the watching restaurant clapped and cheered for them.

 

Jaehwa wiped a tear away and sniffed, "I never knew Taekwoon was her boyfriend. It's just so sweet!"

 

Wonshik chuckled, holding back his own tears. Jaehwa saw this and placed a big sloppy kiss on his cheek to .

 

While Wonshik wiped it off with a disgusted face and red embarrassed cheeks and Jaehwa giggled.

 

The couple parted and smiled lovingly at each other. Taekwoon had found the only girl who could light up his whole world with just a smile and Hongbinnie had found the only man who could ever make her happy and warm in this world.   

 


Thanks to everyone who reads, comments, subscribes, and requests! Even if it wasn't the best, I hoped you enjoyed reading!

Comments and Requests are always welcomed!

Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! and have a Happy New Year!