Hyukvi: Unexpected (Request)

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Sanghee laid on the couch holding her stomach, “I feel horrible.”

Wonshik crouch down on the floor next to her and put his hand on her forehead, “You don’t feel warm. Are you having a stomachache?” He placed his hand on her stomach and rubbed it, “You probably shouldn’t have eaten so much gopchang.”

Sanghee pouted, “But I like it.”

Wonshik chuckled lightly, “Do you need to go to the hospital?”

After a bit, Sanghee finally shook her head, “No. I just need some rest.” She turned over on her side and Wonshik cuddled up next to her.

Over the next few days, Wonshik watched as Sanghee began to act even more sicker than before. As Wonshik helped her clean up after another bout of sickness, “Are you sure you don’t need to go to the hospital?” He asked worriedly. He didn’t like seeing his precious girlfriend like this.

“No. But...could you do me a favor, Wonshik?”

Wonshik stared at the amount of boxes, wondering which one he should get. With his ears red from embarrassment he finally picked one and laid it on the counter to pay for it.

Wonshik paced back and forth outside the bathroom door. He hoped this wasn’t real, that Sanghee was just sick but, deep down inside he hoped it was real.

It was a hour later when Sanghee walked out of the bathroom, “Wonshik.” She nodded quietly to confirm and Wonshik almost jumped for joy right there.

He hugged her, “That’s great news, Sanghee!”

Sanghee pulled back a bit, “But Wonshik….how are we going to tell our parents when we aren’t married?”

Wonshik had forgotten that the older generation was opposed to pregnancy out of wedlock. His grin widened, “Then we’ll just get married.”

“Do you even want to get married to me, Wonshik? I wouldn’t make a good mother or wife.”

Wonshik hugged her close and stared into her eyes, “Nonsense. We’ve been going out for around five years now. You may not be the best but you’re special to me.” Sanghee blushed as he brushed a hair out of her eyes and kissed her forehead. “Plus I think you’ll make a fine mother. You can scold the kids and I’ll spoil them rotten.”

Sanghee laughed, “I don’t think that’s how it works, Wonshik.”

He grinned, “Really? Because I don’t think I’ll be able to do anything but that.”

Sanghee buried her head into his chest still smiling, “You're such an idiot.”

“I love you, Sanghee.” Wonshik said warmly.

“Sanghee.”

Sanghee cuddled closer to Wonshik on the couch. Smiling softly, “What?”

“Since our fifth anniversary was coming up I was planning on proposing to you. But I think this is a better time to do it.” Wonshik pulled out a ring and slipped it on her finger. Her eyes shone with happiness as she stared at it. “Do you like it?”

Tears begin to form as she nodded and hugged him, “I love it.”

“You must really love it if you’re crying.” He .

“Shut up.” He laughed at her response and she couldn’t help smiling through the tears.    


I finally finished this request also. It isn't the best but, I hoped you all enjoyed reading it. I had actually written two versions for this request, this the second one I wrote. But I ended up going with this one because it was longer with more detail.

As for other requests, they are probably going to take a long while more. Also I am in the process of writing two long fanfics, one will be similar in length to that one wonteak fanfic I wrote (Five Years After "I Love You") and the other one will be quite long in length (at least I'm planning it to be). However, around August 28, I will be starting college classes again and during that time I will be taking a creative writing class, so most of my effort for writing will be going towards that class. Which means I probably won't be updating during that time, but we'll see. 

I hope all of you enjoyed reading!

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments, subscribes, upvotes, and requests!

Comments are always welcomed!