Keo: Sleepy Kitten

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

“Hey, Taekwoon-!” Jaehwan stopped in his tracks as he entered the living room. Taekwoon was currently curled up asleep on the couch, her fluffy black ears twitching cutely in her sleep.

 

His heart skipped a beat as his cheeks flushed red, “She’s so cute.” He whispered, grinning.

 

Jaehwan tiptoed over to her, not wanting to wake her up from her cat nap. Jaehwan crouched down in front of her, until he was just a breath away. He watched her softly, Taekwoon has been busy lately with her musical that she hasn’t had any time to rest or spend time with him.

 

Jaehwan reached up slowly to brush her hair out of her eyes. Jaehwan sometimes feels jealous when his beautiful kitten spends more time with her fans than she does with her loyal boyfriend.

 

Now of days with their busy schedules, the only time they have for each other is small goodbye kisses or watching the other sleep, little cuddles is a special and rare moment in Jaehwan’s heart that he’ll never refuse.

 

Taekwoon begin to stir softly. Jaehwan smiled and gently her beautiful soft black hair. Her pretty cat-like eyes blinked open, “Jaehwan?”

 

He could see how tired and exhausted she was, but seeing her so relaxed sent his heart racing again. “You fell asleep.”

 

Taekwoon yawned showing off her feline fangs, “I did?” She asked quietly, still in a sleep-like state.

 

Jaehwan chuckled lightly, nodding. Taekwoon was even cuter when half-asleep.

 

Taekwoon purred softly and took Jaehwan’s hand, that had been petting her, and brought it to her lips. Taekwoon gave his hand a few kitten , the way cats usually showed affection, and Jaehwan blushed. Taekwoon is not usually the one to show affection, usually Jaehwan is the one showering her with affection instead. As cats are more shy than dogs tend to be.

 

It was only these times when Taekwoon was half asleep that she seemed to crave for affection and not get so embarrassed about it. Jaehwan knows later though Taekwoon will get all flustered about actually doing something like that, but Jaehwan won’t mind at all. His little kitten is always so cute no matter what she does.

 

Taekwoon held on to his hand to cuddle it, “Jaehwan, please stay with me for awhile.”

 

Jaehwan smiled lovingly, “Okay, I’ll stay with you, Taekwoon.” Jaehwan laid down next to her, pulling her in closer so she can feel safe, warm, and loved in his arms.

 

Taekwoon smiled softly as she cuddled in closer to him. Her eyes closed with her head against his chest, she could hear the soothing sound of his heart beat. She loved Jaehwan’s warmth so much, no matter how annoying he can be sometimes.

 

“I love you.” She purred softly, drifting off back to her dreams surrounded by Jaehwan’s warmth.

 

Jaehwan cuddled her closer, smiling. “I love you, my cute kitten.”

 


I am still working on requests they are just going to be longer than the drabbles so it will take awhile. And I usually write whatever I’m in the mood to write. I was going for a more magical/mythical type drabbles like magic, kingdom, vampires, stuff like that. And this drabble was a part of that. But then I decided to write some animal hybrid drabbles.

 

I am allowing requests just as long as they are not m rated. You can send some themes for drabbles also.

 

Thank you to everyone who subscribes, comments, and reads!

 

Requests and Comments are always welcomed!

 

I do happen to upload more on my writing tumblr, tales-from-blizzard-the-kat, now of days since I prefer to write and upload on my phone. And I can’t upload fics from my phone on asianfanfics. (My computer has horrible internet connection so I don’t like using it very often.) So you all are welcomed to follow me there as well.  

 

I hoped you all enjoyed reading!