Raven: Sleepover

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Sleepover

(Wonshik X Jaehwa)

 

It was a very peaceful friday night, Hakyeonie and Hongbinnie were out filming for their dramas. While Taekwoon worked on his newest song and Hyuk was filming for his movie. Surprisingly, Wonshik stayed behind in the dorms tonight, he didn't say why but everyone suspected it to had to do with getting more sleep.

 

That's why Jaehwa thought it was a great idea to cook up some popcorn, her manager not here to tell her 'no', and settle down on the couch in her 'Chopper One Piece' sleepwear and with her Chopper doll to watch her favorite anime 'One Piece'.

 

Just as she got to the most exciting part in the episode, everything went pitch black. Jaehwa jumped up and hugged her Chopper doll closer to her. Hearing rumbling outside and the constant flash of lighting outside the window. Jaehwa didn't give it a second thought before she wrapped her blanket around her and clutched her doll closer to her, proceeding to walk next door to the boy's dorm.

 

She swiftly knocked on the door hoping he would answer, since Wonshik was a heavy sleeper. Not even a second later and Wonshik opened the door.

 

"Wonshik, can I sleepover tonight?", She looked up at him with cute pouty face.

 

Wonshik blushed and took in her appearance, he was glad that the blackout hid his expression. "Sure."

 

Just as she was walking in a loud boom thundered outside and Jaehwa jumped and swiftly hugged Wonshik close. Wonshik only hoped she couldn't hear his heart beating rapidly, and settled for rubbing her back gently in comfort, not knowing what to do in this situation.

 

They sat next to each other in the living room, the room illuminated by one single flashlight. Jaehwa seemed to shiver next to him, still in shock from the surprise of the black out. Wonshik glanced out the window to see only around their area of the city had been affected, he wonders if the other members are experiencing the same things too...

 

Wonshik slowly placed an arm around Jaehwa's shoulder pulling her closer to him and placing her head on his shoulder. He could feel her hair tickle his cheek and he could hear her shaky breaths. "Wonshik thanks."

 

Wonshik blushed, looking away from his long time crush. But Jaehwa was having it harder. His warmth enveloped her and made her want to cuddle up closer to the younger member, but she held her ground and avoided doing any of the sort.

 

They sat there for a long while as an storm equal to the one outside raged inside their hearts. Battling with their desires to become more closer than before, the room had gotten awkwardly silent.

 


 

Later when Jaehwa had finally fallen asleep, Wonshik had carried her to lay down on Hyuk’s bed in their shared room. Wonshik bent down carefully to watch her smiling and sleeping face. He couldn't hold in his feelings in any longer for the older girl. So he softly and quickly bent down and pecked her on the lips, Jaehwa's lips were as soft as he had imagined and he craved for more. But he knew if he kissed her again, she might wake up.

 

Sighing at his failed attempts at confessing to her and his idiotic actions for kissing her when she was asleep. He got up and decide that he should go dabble some stuff down on his laptop to forget this ever happen.

 

As soon as Wonshik left the room, Jaehwa opened her eyes and touched her lips with a grin, her cheeks blushing. Wonshik likes her too.

 


 
Thanks to everyone who comments, subscribes, requests, etc. I really hoped you enjoyed reading this! I actually wrote this oneshot awhile back but since I've been super busy with college work, I haven't been able to write anything else yet. I will be working on the requests though slowly...I'm also way too excited for the Vixx Comeback and I just can't wait for it!
 
Comments and Requests are always appreciated!
 
Next Oneshot will also be a surpised as I am currently busy with college and I don't have a fanfic really prepared to release right now. However, the 9th and Last Part of The Holiday Oneshot Series is out now, the title is: 'Winter Wonderland'. And whoever likes this oneshot collection will really like The Holiday Oneshot Series, so I really hope you also enjoy that as well.
 
See you next week!