Leobin, Haken, Rahyuk: Fruit Theme

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Strawberry Love- Leobin

 

“Ahh~ I want some strawberries right now.” Hongbin whined, falling back onto the couch, her long auburn hair splaying everywhere as she looked up at her phone.

 

Taekwoon walked into the living room, spotting his pretty girlfriend laying on the couch in nothing but shorts and a t-shirt, he walked over to her. “What are you doing?” Taekwoon asked peering down at her.

 

She lowered her phone and looked into his eyes with clear desperation. “Taekwoon, I want some strawberries.”

 

“Why?”

 

She showed him the video playing on the phone.

 

“Why are you watching videos of turtles eating strawberries?”

 

Hongbin laid the phone down beside her, “Because.” At that moment she reached up to wrap her arms around Taekwoon’s neck, bringing him down closer, Taekwoon having to place his arms next to her head.

 

In this position, Taekwoon couldn’t help the blush that rose to his cheeks, especially when Hongbin was smiling at him so sensually. She pursed her lips in a pout, Taekwoon couldn’t help the desire to kiss her that moment. “You’ll buy them for me. Won’t you, Taekwoon?”

 

Taekwoon couldn’t resist the urge anymore and leant down to kiss her sensually. Pulling away breathless with their lips and eyes so close together, “You know I will.”

 

Hongbin erupted into a happy giggle as she pulled Taekwoon down onto the couch in a cuddle, sending Taekwoon’s heart in a flurry.

 

Hongbin snuggled closer to him, “I love you.”

 

Taekwoon smiled softly, hugging her closer, “I love you too.”

 

As they peacefully cuddled there, Taekwoon remembered something, “Hongbin?”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Why were you watching videos about turtles?”

 

“Because turtles are cute,” She grinned, kissing his nose, “cute like you.”

 

Cherry Lips- Haken

 

Jaehwan stared until he didn’t think he could blink anymore. Hakyeon danced sensually across the stage in her cherry red outfit. Multiple times looking into the camera and her cherry red lips, it made Jaehwan want to run out in front of all the cameras and just kiss her.

 

He knew she was doing it on purpose just to , especially when she locked eyes with him and winked. Hakyeon knows everything that can make him fall for her harder.

 

And what Jaehwan wouldn’t do to kiss those cherry red lips of hers.

 

Blueberry Eyes- Rahyuk

 

Sanghyuk stared into the mirror, blinking a few times. It was odd seeing her eyes a different color, it was like she was looking at someone else. Someone with dyed blonde hair eye and blueberry eyes. Her eyes sparkled under the bright lights and she couldn’t stop looking at them.

 

Arms wrapped around her and a head rested on her shoulder, “Are you alright, Sanghyuk?”

 

Sanghyuk looked unblinking into the mirror, “I just can’t get use to it.”

 

“The contacts?”

 

Sanghyuk nodded softly.

 

Wonshik giggled and kissed the back for her neck gently, “You look stunning no matter what you wear. You look beautiful all the time.” He whispered in her ear.

 

Sanghyuk blushed bright red, averting her gaze from Wonshik’s adoring eyes reflected in the mirror. Her boyfriend is way too cheesy sometimes but, that doesn’t mean her heart doesn’t still race from those words.

 

“Thank you..” She whispered.

 

He hugged her closer with a grin, giggling and talking about how cute she is.

 

Sanghyuk wants to yell at him, about how she isn’t cute but beautiful instead, but she can’t really argue when it’s her own boyfriend saying it. And it makes her happy to hear that.

 


 
I think I wrote this around a month or two ago. I had forgotten about it until now. I got the idea for a fruit theme after finding out Hongbin loves fruits and watching some videos of turtles eating strawberries (which is really cute. My little sister is obbessed with turtles so it's hard not to talk about them.) It's been awhile since I uploaded anything on here, due to college and focusing on writing other things. 
 
I just completed the Uni. Oneshot Series and I am now about to start writing my next series, Eternal, which is a vamp au. I also will be working on all the requests I have gotten so far, so I will not be accepting any more requests now. Thank you to everyone who has sent in a request!
 
Thank you to everyone who reads, comments, subscribes!
 
Comments are always welcomed! Even if it's been a year, a few months, or even a few weeks since I uploaded a oneshot, you can still comment on it! I happily read all comments, even if I don't reply to all! It means a lot when you leave a comment!