ot5/fem.Hongbin: Flirting

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Sometimes Hongbin feels like she’s part of a manga. Being one of the only female soloist in her company with a group of five guys around is not what she had in mind.

Hongbin walked down the hallway, looking intently at the sheets of music in her hands for her upcoming album. Of course, she ended tripping over her own feet. The sheets went flying and strong arms caught her from hitting the ground.

“Are you alright?” She blinked up at her ‘hero’ and...just her luck it was Hakyeon. She frowned as he looked genuinely worried.

Hongbin stepped away from his grasp, “I’m fine. I’m just not used to wearing these.” She indicated towards her high heels.

“But don’t most women wear them?” Hakyeon looked so confused.

Hongbin sighed, as she bent down to pick up the papers she dropped. “I usually wear shorter heels but, the company suggested wearing the high ones for my comeback. So I’m trying to get use to them.”

“I see. Just be careful then.” Hakyeon cheerfully answered, “I’ll see you around.” He quickly walked off.

 

It was a few days later when she went to make herself a coffee. The silent main vocalist Taekwoon relaxed against the counter near it, sipping his usual latte.

Hongbin smiled politely and nodded her head towards him as she approached the machine. Hongbin noticed him out the corner of her eye watching her. She quickly made her coffee and started to walk away when Taekwoon grabbed her arm and turned her around.

Hongbin’s cheeks lit up a soft pink as he gazed at her intently. “What is it?” She asked, trying not to show the nervousness in her voice.

“You look tired.” He mentioned softly. His free hand let go of her arm to come close to her cheek. Almost as if he wanted to gently caress it.

Hongbin stood still at the movement. Her mind going blank for a second, “I….I...my comeback is coming up soon. I have a lot things to do.”

Taekwoon’s hand dropped and he moved away. “Good luck.”

“Thanks.” Her cheeks still pink, Hongbin didn’t have to think twice before walking out of the room.

 

Wonshik clicked and typed away on his computer. Wonshik was featuring in her title track so they had been going over it together.

“Wonshik, can I ask you something?”

Her same-aged friend stopped what he was doing and turned to her with a smile, “Yeah?”

“Does all your members like me or…”

Wonshik turned away immediately and Hongbin couldn’t help noticing the pink on his cheeks and the stutter in his voice, “W-What gave you that idea?”

Hongbin shook her head after a minute, “Nothing. Just asking.”

She couldn’t help noticing Wonshik glancing at her every second and she thought of how obvious they were. Hongbin chuckled quietly to herself.

 

Jaehwan was the worst of them. Flirty and cute really fit his image but sometimes Hongbin couldn’t stand it.

“Binnie~!” Jaehwan cooed leaning closer to her, “What are you doing?”

Hongbin felt a headache coming on at the cute voice, “I’m working on some lyrics.” She answered in a tone that said ‘I’m busy go away’.

Jaehwan didn’t get the message and hum a little, “Hongbin, you’ve been working awfully hard lately. You want to go take a walk and get some fresh air?”

Hongbin knew what he was getting at and she wouldn't budge. She glared at him, “I need to get this done. Go bother someone else.”

Jaehwan gave her a pout as she shooed him off.

 

She got along well with Sanghyuk but at times…

“Ow!” Hongbin rubbed her arm where Sanghyuk at pinched her. She glared at his grinning face, “What was that for?”

He just smirked and said, “You’re skin is so soft, Noona.”

Hongbin can’t deny the blush that came over her cheeks or the flick to Sanghyuk’s forehead that he deserved. Sanghyuk laughed as she scolded him not to do that again. Sanghyuk was just a brat that liked to but she knew that was his way of flirting.

 

All of them flirted with her in their own way. Hakyeon helping her during practice hours and intentionally doing lots of skinship. Taekwoon in his quiet way of caring for her, offering a coffee or water and wiping the sweat of her face gently with a towel, saying she shouldn’t push herself so much. Jaehwan and his attempts at making her laugh or showing his manly side at times. Wonshik hanging out with her and being his awkward self. And lastly, Sanghyuk who teases her to no end.

Truthfully, if she had to choose one she wouldn't know who to pick. All of them had their pros and cons. And none of them seem to be pushing her to make a choice, as if they made a promise to each other.

 


 

I’m way too busy with college to be writing but, I found time for it anyway. I really just wanted to write a fic like this. It didn’t come out that great but here you go. I’m still working on requests. Might not be done with a lot of requests until summer break, depends on how much I work on them and college.

I hoped you all enjoyed!

Thank you to all my subscribers, commenters, and readers!

Comments are always appreciated!