Keo,Navi,Hyukbin: Movie Night

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Movie Night

(Bonus Oneshot of The Holiday Oneshot Series)

 

"Taekwoon, past the popcorn please." Hakyeonie said, holding out her hand. Taekwoon sighed and regretfully gave up the buttery snack. Watching as Hakyeonie happily munched down the snack.

 

"Kitty-Woonie~, Why don't you make some more popcorn for us to share?" Jaehwa cooed, snuggling up to him. Taekwoon gulped and realized he can't escape the request of his girlfriend.

 

Standing up, the silent main vocal made his way to the kitchen to throw some more popcorn into the microwave.

 

Wonshik sleepily walked out of his room, ruffling his already messy hair and yawning loudly. Sitting beside Hakyeonie on the floor he reached for some popcorn when it was pulled away. Turning, the rapper found him face to face with a strict leader, "Wonshik, why didn't you greet me?"

 

"Hi...Hakyeonie-noona." Wonshik greeted sleepily, another attempt for the salty and buttery snack that never reached his fingertips.

 

Hakyeonie puckered her lips, "Wonshik~, give me a kiss please~."

 

Wonshik sighed at his girlfriend's clinginess and leaned down to give her a peck on the lips, that left her frozen, grinning about the moment. He then took this chance to grab a handful of popcorn and stuff his face with it, to wake him up more.

 

The maknae who saw the interaction came up with a great idea, he moved the popcorn bowl away from Hongbinnie. Hongbinnie looked over to see where the bowl had gone and was met with Hyuk giving her kissy faces. "Hongbinnie, give me a kiss and I'll give you the popcorn~."

 

Hongbinnie gave him a disgusted look, "No way!" She pushed his face away, making him fall on the floor. The others laughed at the scene, even Taekwoon laughed. Hongbinnie ignored her boyfriend's whines and begin to dig into the popcorn again.

 

Taekwoon sat back down on the couch, Jaehwa immediately snuggling up to him.

 

It was just another movie night for the VIXX family.

 


Thanks to everyone who reads, comments, subscribes, etc. I know this is a very short oneshot but I really hoped you enjoyed reading it.
To everyone who does read this, I would very much appreciate any comments as it movatives me to write more. I'm so busy with college work I barely have time to write anymore and I barely have any ideas for new oneshots.
 
I would also appreciate any type of request (other than M rated):
 
When I say (M rated) I mean things like:
, ual situations, gore, bloody stuff, etc.
 
What I would appect as a request is:
Any pairings (You can even suggest having Ravi as a girl as an example, as long as it's girl x boy), school au, fanasty au, any vixx type stuff/situation thing, angst, half animal au, I will even accept character death, light horror, kingdom/prince/princess au, humor, jealously stuff, friendship, work au, college au, etc. Anything you can think up will really help alot and help give more ideas on what to write.
 
Also this might be just me self-promoting but if anybody also likes anime/manga fanfics I have a Fanfiction .net account, my username is: EaglefootMoonflightVipertail. So you're welcome to read some of my fanfiction on there if you like anime/manga (especially if you like D. Gray Man since that is the majority on there.....)
 
Preview to Next Oneshot: (Nbin, very very slight Wontaek) By Candlelight:
 

"Hongbinnie, do you remember the day I threw a birthday party for you in the park with candles everywhere?", he chuckled making her heart skip a beat, "You got so surprised you almost knocked over one of the candles, almost creating a fire."

 

Hongbinnie couldn't keep pretending any longer. She lightly laughed at remembering the scene, sitting up and looking over at Hakyeon, "What are you-". Hongbinnie stopped speechless at the sight before her.