Hyukbin: Snow Melts The Heart

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

 

Snow Melts The Heart

(Hyuk x Hongbinnie)

(School AU)

 

The snow crunching beneath our feet filled the silence of the winter landscape. Her wavy brown hair cascaded down her back and over her shoulders, bangs fitting perfectly above her bright shining hazel eyes. Her white outfit show off her broad shoulders and long silky legs.

 

She shivered as a cold breeze blew past us. No matter how cold I was, I did what I had seen all the guys do in the movies, I offered her my warm jacket. Putting it around her shivering shoulders.

 

She looked up at me with her famous smile. A smile that could melt even the fiercest blizzard. She thanked me and then red filled her cheeks. I couldn't tell if the redness of her cheeks were from embarrassment or something else.  

 

As we walked along the park trail and admired the view in silence. I couldn't help stealing glances towards her. She is an angel that has brighten my world. And I want her to know how much she means to me.

 

I stopped in the middle of the snow covered trail. She turned to me, her eyes dazzling with curiosity. I gulped trying to swallow my nerves.

 

It was now or never.

 

"Sanghyuk?" She reached an arm out to me.

 

I looked into her dazzling eyes with warmth and nervousness, "I like you, Hongbinnie-noona."

 

I then looked down and shuffled my feet in the snow. The freezing snow biting through me felt better than the rejection I would see on her face. It was quiet. "I really like you. I know you like Wonshik-hyung but-"

 

The kiss that came after that is something I would never regret. It was clumsy and passionate. It was our first kiss.

 

She held my head in her small, soft hands. Hongbinnie's eyes brimmed with tears of happiness as she looked into my loving eyes. "I like you too, Sanghyuk. You were one of the first guys to ever like me not just for my looks but for myself. Yes, I did like Wonshik but, he was just a childhood friend. I had grown up with Wonshik and he was the only one that actually wanted to be close with me for just being myself. And Taekwoon-oppa...well you know he doesn't care as much."

 

We both laughed, "Sanghyuk, you were the first one that actually really cared for me though. I had known Wonshik and Taekwoon-oppa for a while and when I had first met you I thought you would be like all the other boys and drool over my looks. But you didn't....you approached me and genuinely wanted to be friends. That really....left a deep impression on me....and before I knew it, I had also fallen for you, Sanghyuk."

 

I could feel my heart race and cheeks flush, I didn't feel cold anymore. It felt so warm to be stared at so lovingly by an angel so beautiful as Hongbinnie.

 

And as she smiled that bright and sweet smile, I couldn't help but lean down to capture that smile and make sure I would be the only one who sees it for a lifetime.   


Thanks to everyone who has read, commented, subscribed, etc. I really hoped you have enjoyed this oneshot. 

Preview to the Next Oneshot:

Keo: Midnight Snacks:

 

One snack or two wasn't going to kill her, sooner or later her hunger was.

 

And as she stepped out, two doors could be heard clicking close. Two eyes locked on each other, both at different heights.

 

"Taekwoon-oppa?..." Jaehwa spoke first, staring up curiously at the older male.

 

Taekwoon shuffled his feet and looked anywhere but at the younger female, "I'm hungry..." He spoke softly as he slowly walked towards the elevator.