Hyukbin: Comfort in a Smile

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Hyukbin: Comfort in a Smile (Future Vixx AU)

 

"And.....cut! Alright, everyone we're done for today! Great job again everyone!"

 

Hongbinnie let out a breath of relief as the stylists rushed to her to bundle her up in her warm fuzzy white winter coat and make sure she was okay. They had been filming in the cold snowy weather all day and she couldn't wait to warm up soon.

 

Hongbinnie looked to see all the staff began to leave for the day, she should be going too.

 

"All done?" The bright smile of the man standing before her as he handed her the hot drink, to warm her up, could've made her heart burst in joy.

 

"Sanghyuk, you came!" She would've jumped on him if not for the drink in her hands.

 

A cheeky smile plastered on his lips, "Of course I did. It's Christmas Eve I promised to spend the day with you. Beside you really need to get somewhere warm." He leaned down to kiss her red nose, leaning back to smile as he gently caress her frozen red ear. Her cheeks equally red from his actions.

 

"Hyuk~!" She whined softly, secretly liking the affectionate touches.

 

"Okay, Let's go." But before she could walk off, Sanghyuk placed the hat he was wearing on top of her head covering her ears, her long black hair in a loose ponytail that draped over her shoulder. "Cute~" he cooed softly, enjoying the way her face turned a darker shade of red.

 

He chuckled as she hit him in the chest, "Yah! Don't say that!" She stalked off in almost a fake mad rage. He really did love to .

 

The car ride was silent, excluding the soft voice of Park Hyo Shin playing in the background, the two basked in the peaceful car ride. Holding their intertwined hands together as Sanghyuk drove. Hongbinnie yawned softly, Sanghyuk glancing to her with a smile as he noticed her drifting off to sleep. He didn't blame her though, with how much filming she had been scheduled for lately, she barely got the time to relax and rest. Not even enough time to spend with him sometimes, he had become a model/actor after the split but wasn't overly busy or as popular as Hongbinnie had become.

 

He squeezed her hand softly. She needed someone to support her and help her through it all, even if it came to her sleeping through all their dates. He didn't mind as long as she still smiled and was happy to be with him. After all, he was the only one who could deal with her sharp tongue and her constant cleanliness. It would be hard to find another man who understands her the way he does.

 

It had been a few hours since they left the remote location of the filming site, Sanghyuk noticed the sun setting painting the sky a beautiful canvas of colors. He smiled, stopping at a red light he turned to look at his beautiful sleeping-beauty of a girlfriend, how did he ever deserve someone so wonderful?

 

He leaned over to gently kiss her forehead and whisper in her ear, "We're almost there, Hongbinnie."

 

"Hmmm." She shifted, slowly blinking her eyes open to gaze into his.

 

"Hello, Sleeping-Beauty." He grinned as he turned back to continue driving.

 

"Hey." She murmured still half asleep. "Where we headed to?"

 

Sanghyuk hummed softly, "Oh maybe a Christmas Eve meal of Gopchang." He grinned.

 

Hongbinnie scoffed and lightly hit him with her own smile, "You Gopchang obsessed idiot."

 

Sanghyuk giggled, glancing over at her with his own smile, "But you love this Gopchang obsessed idiot."

 

"Indeed I do." As he stopped again at another red light, they shared a short but affectionate kiss. Wanting nothing but to share Christmas Eve with each other.

 


Thanks to everyone who reads, comments, subscribes, and requests! This is the last part in the Christmas Eve Future Vixx Au collection. I was planning on making a part with all of them together for a New Years or Christmas Party but, I can't figure out how to write it. For the next few weeks please look forward to many fanfics on random days at random times. I hope you all enjoyed reading this!

Comments and Requests are always welcomed!