All Pairs: Songfic Collection

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Thank you to all my 74 subscribers! (And to all the subscribers who subscribe after this!)

 

This songfic collection includes all pairings with every combination you can think of. I wrote all these songfics last year and was planning to upload them if I got around 100 or something subscribers or got to the 50th or 100th chapter but, I thought that’ll take to long. (Plus I’m bored and have nothing to do right now.) So I hope you enjoy all of these!

 

And don’t forget to leave a comment on your thoughts below!

 


 

  1. Light Up The Darkness By: VIXX

Pairing: Luck (Fem. Taekwoon x Sanghyuk)

 

Turning another corner Taekwoon was again met by the deadly silence surrounding her. Crumbling buildings everywhere she looked but no sight nor sound of anyone else. Was she really all alone?

 

Taekwoon crumbled to her knees in a fit of tears. Mud covering her once pretty outfit. The silence had been broken by her sobs but no one would be around to help her, because after a week, she really was truly alone.

 

“...Hey are you okay?” A soft whisper broke her sobs. Taekwoon almost thought she was hearing things, that she finally gone crazy, until she felt the hand on her shoulder.

 

She looked up into the bright smile of a blonde teen and she had never thought she would be so happy to see another person. “My name is Han Sanghyuk. Here I’ll help you up.”

 

Taekwoon still let the tears roll down her cheeks, not in sadness but now in happiness,. “Thank you.” She reached up to take his hand, knowing she’ll never forget the day where Han Sanghyuk lit up the darkness in her once lonely world.

 

2. Refresh By: CLC

Pairing: Rabin (Fem. Hongbin x Wonshik)

 

Hongbin watched through moon-slit eyes as Wonshik let out another refreshing laugh. His smile, his cute eyes, his wonderful laughter always sent butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

 

All her previous boyfriends and dates had never been this relaxing and fun than when she was with Wonshik. Wonshik would always make sure she was having fun and never make her do something she didn’t want to do.

 

Hongbin had never felt so in love with such a nice guy before and she found it to be so refreshing after years of selfish boyfriends. As Wonshik let out another cute laugh, Hongbin was happy to be so lucky to find someone like Wonshik in her life.

 

3. Shadow By: The Legend

Pairing: Chasang (Fem. Hakyeon x Sanghyuk)

 

Hakyeon looked over her shoulder, nothing but an empty street. She breathed out a sigh of relief and scolded herself for being so scared of nothing. Hakyeon knew it was dangerous for a young women to be out late at night by herself but she had to buy snacks for everyone.

 

As she passed the local playground she stopped terrified as a swing started swinging all by itself. Just as she decided to take off running to the convenience store a hand pulled her back, turning her around to pull her into a strong chest. She started to scream.

 

A deep chuckle brought her back to her senses as she realized who it was. Her face turned beet red as she started hitting Sanghyuk’s chest, which only made him laugh at her harder.

 

“You were really scared, noona.” His smirk did nothing to calm her anger.

 

“Han Sanghyuk, I will get revenge one day!”

 

He laughed louder, “You won’t be getting any revenge if you get into any trouble by yourself.”

 

Hakyeon stopped hitting him to look up at him, “You...came with me because you were worried?” At the sight of Sanghyuk’s blush her heart skipped a beat. Sanghyuk came to make sure she was safe.

 

Sanghyuk huffed and grabbed her hand, pulling her along. “Come on, let’s go get the snacks.” Sanghyuk just happen to miss Hakyeon’s bright smile as she thought of how Sanghyuk had actually been worried for her.

 

4. Father By: BTOB

Pairing: Neo (fem. Hakyeon x Taekwoon)

 

A soft tear rolled down her cheek as she hugged her best friend, Taekwoon. His head rested on her shoulder as he sobbed loudly. Hakyeon didn’t know what to do or what to say to make things better for him. All she knew now that she could only provide support and comfort for him in this time of need.

 

Taekwoon had loved his father dearly and Hakyeon couldn’t imagine how it felt to lose someone who raised and took care of you all your life.  Hakyeon could only hope her love for Taekwoon and the knowledge that Taekwoon’s father would’ve wanted him to be happy was enough.

 

5. Steal Your Heart By: Monsta X

Pairing: Leobin (fem. Taekwoon x Hongbin)

 

Hongbin flumbed with his camera, looking around at his surroundings as he did so. This wasn’t good, this wasn’t good at all. First he had been out on a nature walk but had somehow got sidetrack. He lost track of time and lost his way out this maze of a forest.

 

He had been going in circles and the only light he had was the moonlight. All alone in the middle of a predator infested forest in the middle of the night wasn’t his idea of a nature walk. Plus with all those rumors about werewolves or vampires in this part of the forest wasn’t exactly helping Hongbin feel better about his situation.

 

Hearing the crack of twigs behind him, he spun around, using the camera flash to hopefully scare off whatever is trying to hunt him.

 

“Ugh.” Hongbin peered into the darkness, making out a familiar figure.

 

“Taekwoon? What are you doing here?”

 

Taekwoon walked up to him rubbing her eyes and Hongbin felt relieved to see someone familiar. “Hongbin, I should be asking you the same thing.” She took his hand and began to lead him to somewhere. “You shouldn’t be here.”

 

“I should be asking you the same thing.”

 

“You're lucky your still alive.”

 

“What do you-”

 

A wolf howl interupted him.

 

6. She’s Back by: Infinite

Pairing: Kenvi (fem. Jaehwan x Wonshik)

 

“Wonshik.”

 

Wonshik turned around at the familiar voice, his coffee cup dropping from his hand. “Jaehwa.” Wonshik couldn’t believe Jaehwa was back.

 

With a bright sunny smile she ran into his arms, “I’ve missed you, Wonshik.”

 

Wonshik hugged her closer with a smile of his own, “I’m so glad your back, Jaehwa. I’ve missed you so much.”

 

7. Drift Away By: Seventeen

Pairing: Hyukbin (Fem. Hongbin x Sanghyuk)

 

Laying down on the sand, the sea breeze ruffling her hair, Hongbin wonders if she could drift away and never come back.

 

Everything was over, Sanghyuk had broken up with her and the only memories she had left of them was stuck in her camera like a timeline of her youth, never to be revisited.

 

8. Omoide Ijou ni Naritakute (I wanted to be more than just memories) By: Lily White

Pairing: Wontaek (Fem. Taekwoon x Wonshik)

(Taekwoon’s POV)

 

I wanted to be more than just the memories that would played through my head, day after day. Watching you talk to your friends during lunch, laughing with such happiness. I wanted to be apart of that, to be part of the cause for your smile and laughter.

 

But all we were was a girl with unrequited love and a boy that would never notice that love. The only time we spoke was early one morning walking to school while the cherry blossoms glided gracefully through the air.

 

You said “Good morning” to me. Someone who you never would notice. It made me happy. Only now in the future you are gone without a single “goodbye”.

 

9. Shiranai Love*Oshiete Love (I Don't Know Love*Teach Me Love) By: Lily White (Rin Hoshizora ver.)

Pairing: Chabin (Fem. Hakyeon x Hongbin)

 

Breathing heavily, Hongbin wiped his neck and face off from the sweat he had worked up from the dance practice. Hongbin looked around noticing how everyone else had stopped for a break, except for one.

 

Hakyeon was going over the steps with their dance instructor, still hard at work even after hours of non-stop dancing. It was something Hongbin really admired her for.

 

For the whole entire break just kept staring over at her, taking in all her expressions and her tired body but restless eyes. His heart felt strange every time he watched her like this. He sometimes wondered if something was wrong with him.

 

He just felt so warm and fuzzy whenever she was near and he could hear her up close. Maybe it was because they had been close friends for years or maybe….it was something more.

 

Hongbin shook his head and got into position with the others, taking one last glance back to her.

 

10. No Brand Girls By: Muse (Nico Yazawa Ver.)

Pairing: Keo (Fem. Jaehwan x Taekwoon)

 

“Come on, Taekwoon! Please!”

 

Taekwoon glared at his girlfriend, crossing his arms across his chest. “No way am I ever wearing those.”

 

Jaehwan pouted, holding the cat ears closer to her. “But you would so cute in them….” She started to sniffle.

 

And Taekwoon knew she was faking it but he couldn’t help that he happened to be weak in front of crying girls. “Fine!” He snatched the kitty headband away and placed it in his hair. “Happy?” He grumbled.

 

Jaehwa giggled happily, grinning as she tackled him with a big hug. “You’re so cute, Taekwoon! You are the best boyfriend in the entire world!”

 

Taekwoon blushed, at least happy that his girlfriend thought he looked cute. Even though it was embarrassing  

 

11. Sunny Day Song By: Muse

Pairing: Haken (Fem. Hakyeon x Jaehwan)

 

“Aw, these are beautiful, Jaehwan.” Hakyeon exclaimed sniffing at the most beautiful flowers she has ever seen in her life.

 

Jaehwan beamed at her, “I’m glad you liked them.”

 

Hakyeon looked up excitedly at Jaehwan, “Now I have some more for my candles.”

 

Jaehwan giggled at how excitedly cute his girlfriend was with her birthday gift.

 

Hakyeon leaned up to give Jaehwan a peck on his lips, “Thank you so much, Jaehwan. I love you.”

 

“I love you too, Hakyeon.”

 

12. Mermaid Festa. Vol. 1 By: Muse (Rin Hoshizora Ver.)

Pairing: Navi (Fem. Hakyeon  x Wonshik)

 

The day we first met on the beach during a summer festival was never suppose to happen. I guess you could say it was fate we met each other.

 

It was the day of my 18th birthday, the year I would be taking my first venture onto land as a human. Jaehwa, my sister, accompanied onto the beach that day to find a summer festival was occurring at the same time. I became fascinated by the traditions you humans have. Jaehwa kept me out of trouble only because she frequent the human land and was knowledge about human life.

 

It happened when I got separated from Jaehwa. You came and rescued me. I was so captivated by your kind eyes and gentle smile that I instantly fell for you right there. We exchanged names and it turns out you have also been interested in me since you first laid on me. I was flattered and you took my first kiss that night under the fireworks.

 

After Jaehwa found me to take me home, I felt bad for leaving you. But then we had made a promise to meet every year at the summer festival. That one day we would be together.

 

The only problem was that I had a secret. I’m a mermaid, forbidden to love humans.

 

13. Kira-Kira Sensation By: Muse

Pairing: Rahyuk (Fem. Sanghyuk x Wonshik)

 

Cheers from the fans erupted from the stands as all six of them waved gratefully from the stage. Sweaty and out of breath, they all bowed and thanked their fans for cheering them on.

 

Wonshik exited the stage with the others, gratefully accepting a cold water bottle from staff. As he downed the water, Sanghee snuck up behind, “You sure were cute today, Wonshik.”

 

Wonshik almost spit his water out at the sudden words and spun around to see a grinning Sanghee. His cheeks flushed red as he realized what she had just said. “I’m not...cute.”

 

“Of course you are!” Sanghee giggled.

 

“I’m a very charismatic person. I am not cute.”

 

Sanghee blinked softly, her long eyelashes complimenting her eyes. “Well at least you are cute to me.”

 

Wonshik really couldn’t argue with his girlfriend. Besides it’s not a bad thing to be cute.

 

14. Sweet & Sweet Holiday By: Printemps (Kotori Ver.)

Pairing: Kenbin (Fem. Hongbin x Jaehwan)

 

Hongbin looked around slowly, the box in her hands being held close to her. ‘Where his is he…’ She thought.

 

A group of girls giggling nearby caught her attention as Jaehwan stood in the middle of the group. Grinning and accepting the many chocolates that were offered to him, Hongbin looked down sullenly. She had known she could never stand a chance. After all, they were only childhood friends. Why would Jaehwan ever show an interest in her other than a friend.

 

And even if she gave him these chocolates it would only be seen as friendship or “Oh, thanks for the yummy candy.”. Jaehwan wouldn’t even think twice if it involved food or candy, he was always an oblivious person.

 

But still, she smiled softly, it still made her feel happy that he still accepts them, the homemade chocolates full of all her love and care.

 

“Oh, Hongbin!” Jaehwan approached her with a heart-pounding smile. “Chocolates. Are these for me?”

 

Just before Jaehwan could take the box from her hands, she stopped him. “Jaehwan, I want you to know something.”

 

“What is it?”

 

Hongbin took a deep breath, her face turning red as her hands started shaking from nervousness. “I like you, Jaehwan. And if you accept these chocolates than that means you accept my feelings for you.”

 

A second later, Jaehwan was found popping one of her chocolates into his mouth.

 

Hongbin watched him with wide eyes, “Jaehwan!”

 

“I like you too, Hongbin. Why do you think I never accepted any other girls chocolates expect for yours ever year.”

 

“But I thought…”

 

“I just told you I did to make you jealous. I’m not stupid, Hongbin, I would never accept chocolates unless I actually like them back.”

 

“Your an idiot.” Hongbin chuckled with tears in her eyes.

 

Jaehwan laughed, “I know.”

 

15. Confession By: KNK

Pairing: Hyuken (Fem. Sanghyuk x Jaehwan)

 

Staring out at the soft starlight, Sanghee’s thoughts were filled full of a certain bumbling idiot. Jaehwan had irritated her since the beginning but slowly she come to find a soft,  caring, serious side of him. And before she knew it she had fallen into the dark abyss of love with no return in sight.

 

Sanghee laid her head upon her knees, crinkling her toes as she thought of him with a soft smile, her eyes twinkling in the night. She would confess all her feelings to him tomorrow and it would become the most happiest day in her life. Laughing together under the starlight would become a long-ago dream come true.

 

16. Mansae By: Seventeen

Pairing: Leobin (Fem. Hongbin x Taekwoon)

 

Hongbin shyly glanced to the dark, tall, and silent boy sitting in the desk on her left. Jung Taekwoon, the captain of the soccer team and the cold prince of the school. He was the guy of every girls dreams. She wasn’t one to like a popular guy such as he was. But after he had helped her that one day she couldn’t help it.

 

So as she sat there and watched as he took notes, Hongbin began to daydream of a day when maybe they could be together.

 

17. Summer Colored Smile 1, 2, Jump! By: Muse (Nico Yazawa Ver.)

Pairing: Rahyuk (Fem. Wonshik x Sanghyuk)

 

Sanghyuk had always been somewhat unnerved by his tomboyish girlfriend, who didn’t like to wear cute clothes at all. But this was ridiculous.

 

“Really?”

 

Wonji huffed and crossed her arms, “What?”

 

“You’re wearing shorts and a t-shirt to the beach?”

 

“What’s wrong with it? I’m wearing a bathing suit underneath.”

 

Sanghyuk raised his eyebrow at her, “Wonji, you realize that the whole reason to go on a date to the beach is so I can show my beautiful girlfriend to everyone, right?”

 

Wonji blushed, looking down at her feet as she played with the ends of her shirt, “And what if I don’t want to be showed off.”

 

Sanghyuk smirked stepping closer to her, “Are you shy?”

 

“N-no.”

 

Sanghyuk sighed, “I’m sorry for being selfish, Wonji. It’s just….I really wanted to see my pretty girlfriend in a swimsuit at least once.”

 

Wonji blushed harder, “That is never going to happen.”

 

“In private then?”

 

Sanghyuk thought he really did deserve that punch. But at least Wonji’s beauty will only be for him to see and no one else.

 

18. Remember By: B1A4

Pairing: Keo (Fem. Taekwoon x Jaehwan)

 

“Who are you?”

 

“I’m Lee Jaehwan. We went to school together.”

 

“I apologize, I don’t remember.” Jaehwan felt a pain spread through his heart at the words. “I got into a accident a few weeks ago and lost most of my memories. Were you someone important?” Taekwoon blinked innocently at him.

 

Jaehwan debated on what to say. The truth, that she had once been the person that he would go to the ends of the earth for or lie. Jaehwan gave her a half-hearted smile, “No, you were just a classmate.” At least that was half the truth.

 

Taekwoon smiled brightly at him, “Oh, really. Well it was nice to meet you, Lee Jaehwan.” She walked off to join the rest of their former classmates. And Jaehwan only wished he could pull her back and tell her the real truth, and tell her not to leave him anymore. But it may only bring more pain into her life, and he doesn't want that at all.

 

Maybe he should’ve never came to this reunion.

 

19. Angel Heart By: KNK

Pairing: Chabin (Fem. Hongbin x Hakyeon)

 

Hongbin has always been interested in photography ever since she was young. It was in high school when she got recruited to join the photography club. That’s when she met Cha Hakyeon, the club’s president.

 

Hakyeon was always a little strange but he led the club quite well. It always amazed Hongbin how much Hakyeon took care of the club members in his own special way. One time, Hongbin herself was having such a hard day when Hakyeon came and comforted her in a way no one had before. It was that day under the setting sun that she realized she had fallen for him.

 

Cha Hakyeon was her first love and she would never forget him.

 

20. Yume No Tsubomi By: Aina Kusuda

Pairing: Kenbin (Fem. Jaehwan x Hongbin)

 

Flowers swayed in the breeze. Petals drifting softly as snow to the ground below. A beautiful melody of laughter ringing through the air as Hongbin watched Jaehwa happily dance with the petals.

 

Lifting up his camera he took a long lasting picture of the beautiful Jaehwa.

 

Hongbin smiled warmly.

 

“Come on, Hongbin! Come join me!” Jaehwa called out.

 

Hongbin giggled at her joy, “Coming!” He ran off to join her under the dancing petals.

 

It was never a dull day with Jaehwa around.

 

21. Back Again by: KNK

Pairing: Wontaek (Fem. Wonshik x Taekwoon)

 

Wonji glared deep into his brown eyes. “Taekwoon, do you think you could just expect me to come crawling back to you after everything.”

 

Taekwoon shook his head, “No, I don’t. But I know that I still have feelings for you and I can’t sleep because I keep thinking of you.”

 

Wonji clicked her tongue, rolling her eyes at him. “You’ve got to do better than that, Jung Taekwoon, if you expect me to ever take you back.”

 

Taekwoon got down on his knees, “I sincerely apologize for my actions, Wonji.”

 

“Forget it! Not after the way you treated me! We are through and I do not want to see you ever again!” Wonji yelled before slamming the door behind her, tears forming in her eyes.

 

Taekwoon knew he could never take back the greatest mistake in his life.

 

22. Unbalanced Love by: Printemps

Pairing: Haken (Fem. Jaehwan x Hakyeon)

 

The smiles and the laughter that rang through the waiting room from two individuals. The other group members felt disgusted by their gross lovey dovey act.

 

But Jaehwa and Hakyeon didn’t care, they were in love, nothing else mattered to them.

 

Hakyeon cooed at Jaehwa, feeding her another piece of food. Jaehwa smile lovingly at him as she chewed her food. And Hakyeon thought she was the cutest with her adorable eye smile. He leaned in to give her a light kiss on her nose. His heart soaring when she giggled in response. His girlfriend is just too cute.

 

23. Susume Tomorrow By: Muse (Second Years: Honoka Kousaka, Umi Sonoda, Kotori Minami)

Pairings: Kenvi (Fem. Wonshik x Jaehwan)

 

Giggling erupted from the corner of the practice room. None of the other members had to look over to know that the Wonji and Jaehwan couple were at it again, being digustely cute, that is.

 

Wonji had her hands over Jaehwan’s neck, ears, and hair, cuddling him close as she sat in his lap. Jaehwan leaned in, smiling and giggling happily with her, as he planted small gentle kisses on her cheeks, nose, and forehead. They were so in love that no one wanted to interfere, or at least watch.

 

24. On and On By: VIXX

Pairing: Neo (Fem. Taekwoon x Hakyeon)

 

It wasn’t her fault if she kept making mistakes during practice. It was all the fault of Hakyeon’s new silver hair.  He just looked so captivating that if Taekwoon really had vampire fangs, she would really sink her fangs into that equally beautiful neck of his.

 

Taekwoon blushed red as she remembered where she was and embarrassed for actually thinking those type of things.

 

“Taekwoon, are you okay?”

 

Taekwoon slightly panic as the person that invaded her thoughts appeared before her. His golden contact eyes staring into her, they complimented his hair so well, Taekwoon fought the urge to reach up and pull him closer.

 

She looked away, away from his tempting gaze. “I’m fine.” She tried to calm her heart down but it was no use.

 

“I’ve never seen you so flustered before.”

 

Taekwoon walked off before Hakyeon could tempt her anymore, but he stopped her with a small smirk on his face. “Is it the hair?” he drew closer to her face, “are you really starting to have feelings for me now, Taekwoon?”

 

Taekwoon could feel her face burning hot but she withheld her urges as she glared at him, “In your dreams.” Walking off, Taekwoon ignored the sound of Hakyeon’s handsome laugh.

 

25. 느낌이 좋아 By: HALO

Pairing: Chasang (Fem. Sanghyuk x Hakyeon)

 

Everyone knew Sanghee had a thing for Hakyeon, expect Hakyeon himself. Hakyeon, the self-proclaimed smartest in the group, was so oblivious to her feelings that no one could understand why.

 

Even when Sanghee would show up randomly and give flowers to Hakyeon, saying that she has no need for them and she thought they would be useful for Hakyeon’s candle making hobby. That would be the nicest thing Sanghee does for him, other times she just acts like a brat and teases him.

 

But on late nights was when Sanghee would open her heart to her friend, Hongbin. About much she has liked Hakyeon since he was the first one to open his heart for her when she was a trainee. How she has never liked anyone this much before and she doesn’t know how to act in front of him, which is why she bothers and teases him so much. Sanghee tells Hongbin on those long nights how much she loves to see Hakyeon smile brightly when she gives him the flowers. It gives her hope, that one day the older would return her feelings.

 

26. Nawa Tobi By: Hanayo Koizumi (Solo)

Pairing: Rabin (Fem. Wonshik x Hongbin)

 

Hongbin sighed softly listening to his favorite singer, Park Hyo Shin. He felt so peaceful just enjoying the fresh air. His eyes close, the soft breeze gently brushing past, nothing could be better.

 

“Ah, Hongbin.”

 

Hongbin opened his eyes to look over at the owner of the voice, his face brightening up to a grin. “Oh, its Wonji. What are you doing here?”

 

Wonji walked up to him, headphones around her neck, sweat covering her. “I could ask you the same thing. I was just out for a quick morning jog.” She sat next to him on the beach watching the scenery.

 

“I just felt like getting some fresh air this morning.” Hongbin glanced over at her, “Is your composing going okay?”

 

Wonji’s expression turned troubled, “It’s not going so great. So I thought I would come out for some inspiration.”

 

“Anything?”

 

Studying the ground beneath them, Wonji shook her head. A second later Wonji felt a earphone pop into her ear and soft music start to play. Turning to Hongbin surprised she was met with his wide grin. “You're always listening to the same music, I thought may be a change of pace would help. Besides soft music always helps to calm my nerves.”

 

Wonji blushed softly, looking away as she did. “Thank you, Hongbin.”

 

Hongbin leaned closer to her and placed his hand gently on hers. Feeling more peaceful than before. Nothing could be better than this feeling of being together with Wonji.

 

27. Pretty U By: Seventeen

Pairing: Luck (Fem. Sanghyuk x Taekwoon)

 

Something Taekwoon regrets in his life is probably not being stricter to Sanghee. When he had first saw that small and shy little trainee, he had thought of how much he didn’t want the younger girl to be scared off. So he became more gentle and spoiled her.

 

Only to find years later how much the situation could be turned around. But really he couldn’t help it, it didn’t feel right to be so mean and scare her off like that. After all, Vixx wouldn't be what it is today without her. And he wouldn’t be who he is today if it wasn’t for her.

 

He was inspired by her dedication to work harder than before, it made him want to try harder and open up more to the fans. Sanghee had changed his life and Taekwoon was grateful to her for it. But along the way he had eventually fallen for the younger.

 

As he spoiled her and use to compete for his attention, now he feels at every moment he tries to gain her attention at every moment. She’s not the cute and small trainee she was before and now he only wishes he could bring that time back, so he can tell her all his feelings for her. And figure out if she also feels the same way.

 

He has liked her since the first few days of her arrival. Spoiling her because he couldn’t just hurt a cute girl and now she is so pretty he doesn’t know what to do anymore.

 

28. Kimi no Kuse ni By: Lily White

Pairing: Hyukbin (Fem. Sanghyuk x Hongbin)

 

“I love you, Han Sanghee.”

 

Standing before him with those words drifting out like a record on repeat, was something Sanghee never expected for him to say.

 

Sanghee let out a laugh, “I love you too, Hongbin. I mean we’re friends aren’t we?”

 

She has known Hongbin since preschool, it couldn’t be anything more.

 

Hongbin grew more serious, “I’m serious. I love you romantically. I have feelings for you as a man not just as your friend.”

 

Sanghee stood there frozen, not being able to say anything. She had never thought or felt anything for Hongbin like that before, so she really doesn’t know what to say.

 

“Hongbin….”

 

“I know, we’re just friends, right?” Smiling brightly at her with tears forming in his eyes. Her heart hurt terribly at the sight. “I’ll see you later.”

 

Sanghee felt shaken from the confession, she has never thought about it but maybe….this feeling in her chest….maybe they’re not just friends after all….

 

29. Stop It Girl By: VIXX

Pairing: Hyuken  (Fem. Jaehwan x Sanghyuk)

 

Sanghyuk knows Jaehwa is the flirty type. He doesn't mind it all that much when she constantly showers him with affection. But Sanghyuk really can’t help being jealous, even when they’re just meeting or greeting fans. That’s why he tends to cling or try and grab her attention a lot more.

 

He wants Jaehwa to shower him with attention and affection only and not anyone else. It may seem quite selfish but Sanghyuk thinks it’s only natural when you have such a flirt for a girlfriend. Jaehwa however calms his nerves with her songs dedicated to only him, with warm kisses that melts his heart. Just with Sanghyuk knows Jaehwa is his cute girlfriend and no one else's.

 

30. Ping-Pong By: Ray

Pairing: Haken (Fem. Jaehwan x Hakyeon)

 

With the sun beating down on their backs and sweat covering their bodies, Jaehwa and Hakyeon glared each other down from opposite sides of the ping pong table.

 

“Just hurry up already!” Wonshik yelled from the sidelines.

 

This game has been going on for quite some time, neither side giving up, and the others were already getting bored.

 

“You’re going down, Hakyeon.”

 

“For once, you’re wrong about that, Jaehwa. You're the one that is going to lose.”

 

Jaehwa laughed, “I’d like to see you try.”

 

Hakyeon threw the ball in the air, ready to smack right into Jaehwa’s face, if he could, it ended up hitting the net.

 

“Yay! I won!” Jaehwa ran over to the frozen Hakyeon, hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek, “Now you’ll treat me to ice cream like you promised, right?”

 

Hakyeon sighed, “I can’t say no to you.”

 

31. Ulysses By: Mamoru Miyano

Pairing: Navi (Fem. Wonshik x Hakyeon)

 

Dancing was Hakyeon’s specialty,  everyone knew that. But Wonji had been hiding a secret from the other members. She loved to watch Hakyeon dance.

 

When Hakyeon danced it was so graceful and beautiful, it made her own dancing look weak in the presence of his. Hakyeon shine under the lights of the stage and praises of the fans, it was almost as if he was born to dance.

 

Seeing him dance made Wonji want to work even harder, but she knew she could never surpass Hakyeon.

 

It was on a night when everyone had gone back home after practice, Hakyeon stayed to practice more and Wonji stayed behind for certain reasons of her own. It was when Hakyeon suggested they dance together and he would help her with some problems she was having that Wonji knew she would never forget this night.

 


 

Notes: I accidentally wrote two Haken (Fem. Jaehwa x Hakyeon) so enjoy the bonus Haken fic. Also I wrote that Number 22 drabble a few days before the next drabble and didn't realize how similar they were to each other until I had written all the drabbles, and was going back through to check if I had written a pairing twice on accident  (Which I did.)

 

Also college started back up again today so I probably won't be uploading anything for awhile. But I will still be, slowly, working on requests.

 

Thanks to everyone! I hoped you all enjoyed reading!

 

Don't forget to leave a comment on your thoughts below!