Neo: Memories of a Long ago Spring Day

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Memories of a Long ago Spring Day

 

Warning: mentions of character death.

 

Tears drops falling to the dusty ground in a cascade of colors. Reaching a hand into the soft warm air of spring, her tears blurred her vision from the breathing taking sakura tree before her.

 

She could still feel the lingering feeling of him taking her hand his so tenderly. His shy beautiful smile dancing across his lips as his eyes twinkled in the warm sunlight.

 

Hakyeonie felt herself falling, falling to the ground in pure anguish. Feeling as if her heart had been shattered into tiny pieces. She clutched her painful heart and cried. The only one who could mend her heart was the one who could never return.

 

Lovely petals lying around her legs, feeling the weight of her tears as they shattered onto the innocent petals. Her sobs grew louder and she hugged herself tightly, the one moment etched in her memory of how he leaned down to kiss her softly and just as warm as the spring breeze that blew their hair gently that one spring day. His large warm hand tenderly holding onto hers felt like something she wished had lasted longer than it did.

 

A strangled cry broke through her sobs, a hoarse voice calling, “Taekwoon…”

 

She could still feel the blood on her hands as she had clutched onto his once warm hand, the soft regretful smile as the light faded from his eyes. She had been pulled away by strangers, away from his dying gaze so they could recuse an already dead man. Hakyeonie knew nothing could save him in that moment and she regretfully let go as she cried out for him not to leave her. Crying harder when he mouthed, “I love you.” before the light in his eyes died away.

 

Taekwoon was gone, her long life friend, her lover, the love of her life was gone in a blink of a eye. And all she could was sit there and cry and beg him to come back to her.

 

A year later, Hakyeonie was still weak at the very memory of it all. But she would live for him as he would’ve wanted and one day, when the time was right, join him in death where they could live out eternity together in the arms of each other.

 


 

I wrote this oneshot after a sudden “I just feel like writing something” and this came out. Originally I wanted it to be a slightly different pairing and make it more like Taekwoon was alive and he just left her for another girl. But then I wrote the last part where he died in a accident. And I didn’t want to make it so sad but here it is.

 

Also if anyone doesn’t know yet, I will be posting various vixxgirls fanfics, I’ve either never really finished or fanfics I will not be posting on here or hints or ideas of stuff I will be posting in the future, on my tumblr blog, tales-from-blizzard-the-kat. Currently I only have a short keo oneshot, which is a never before seen oneshot I’ve written, posted on there at the moment, but I will be posting more stuff after this college semester is over.

 

Also go check out my newest oneshot series: Uni. Oneshot Series, if you haven’t yet.

 

Thank you to everyone who has commented, subscribed, and read! Comments are always very much appreciated!