Leobin: Holding Your Hand: Part 1

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Holding Your Hand: Part 1

 

“Taekwoon-hyung?”

 

Taekwoon slightly jumped in his seat, the book he had been holding in front of his face caught before it fell from his grasp. “Huh?” He turned to the younger man seated beside him a frown etched into his friend’s face.

 

Wonshik leaned on the table resting his head on his hand, “Why don’t you just go up and ask her already? It’s getting really ridiculous how much time you spend staring at her but no time making moves.”

 

Taekwoon drew the book closer to hide his flustered face. Wonshik let out a heavy sigh just as two coffee cups were placed on the table. Hakyeonie sitting down across from them drew the attention of both men. “Taekwoon, you need to stop being such a scaredy cat. Oh, and I got you guys your drinks.”

 

Wonshik peered over at the two cups sitting before them, “What about yours?”

 

Hakyeonie held up a bottle with a smile, “Banana milk, of course!”

 

Wonshik shook his head softly and took his drink, “One day you're going to be sick of those things.”

 

Hakyeonie winked at him and fluttered her eyes, “But I’ll never be sick of you, Wonshik.”

 

Wonshik smiled, “I love you.”

 

“I love you, too.”

 

“Please refrain from flirting during study time.” Taekwoon stated coldly.

 

Hakyeonie slyly smiled at her old friend, “You're only saying that because you're jealous. If you would just go talk to that girl you keep staring at maybe we could go on double dates.”

 

“....Double dates….a..date…” Taekwoon muttered under his breath as his gaze focused in on the most beautifully flawless girl he had ever laid eyes on. Her dyed red brown hair flowing straight down to her waist. Her stunning smile could light an entire universe and he easily found her voice and even her laugh just so breathtaking he could listen to it for hours.

 

Seeing her smiling and laughing as she talked with her friends stirred up feelings inside him he didn’t think could be possible. He felt so warm and fuzzy, like he wasn’t able to form any proper thoughts even being in the presence of her. No women had ever made him feel like this before and he yearn to learn more about her.

 


 

Glancing softly to her left as she calmed down from giggling at her friends joke, she studied the man who had been giving her looks for awhile now. Her cheeks flushed softly at the thought of the man maybe having an interest in her.

 

“Just go and confess already, Hongbinnie.” Jaehwan said, smirking at her.

 

Hongbinnie glanced back once at the nearby table and looked back down at the table in front of her, “I don’t know….”

 

“He obviously likes you too if he keeps staring over at you like that.”

 

“Can you guys keep it down I’m trying to study.” Sanghyukie, a tall girl wearing glasses and her dyed blonde hair in a long ponytail, stated staring at her books as she wrote on her papers.

 

Jaehwan grinned and slowly put his arm across his girlfriend's shoulders, “I know you don’t really mean that…”

 

The younger frowned and jabbed at him with her elbow, “Don’t bother or touch me right now or you’ll regret it later, Lee Jaehwan.” She said harshly.

 

“Aw I knew you loved me~”

 

Hongbinnie really did wonder how those two ever started a relationship. As her two friends continued their bickering, Hongbinnie took this time to take another glance over at the cool tall black-haired man when she noticed one of his friends he had been sitting with was making her way towards their table.

 

Panicking she grabbed the closet book to her and opened to a random page, pretending that she was reading it. “You know you're holding that book upside down.”

 

Her face grew ten times redder and she proceed to hide her face within the pages wanting to literally go stick her head in the ground like an ostrich. After a while she peeked over the top of the book to see the girl from that man’s table peering down at her with a smile.

 

“Hi, I’ve noticed you’ve been staring over at my friend for awhile and I just have to tell you that he is interested in you too.” The girl’s smile widen into a grin and Hongbinnie didn’t know if her face could turn any redder at the information.

 

She just happen to glance at the man again to find that he has disappeared from the table. “Isn’t that great news, Hongbinnie! Now you won’t be single anymore.” Jaehwan happily exclaimed in her ear as her eyes searched for the male.

 

The girl from before noticed, “Ah don’t worry he is just shy.” She pointed beneath the table, “See he’s just right there hiding.”

 

Hongbinnie looked closer to see him hugging his knees closer and his face hidden from view while he sat underneath the table. She felt a rapid pounding in her chest, the man wasn’t just cool he is also really cute.

 

“His name is Taekwoon Jung, I can give you his number if you want.” Hongbinnie unconsciously nodded and found a small slip of paper placed in her hands where the book had previously been.

 

“Oh, and my name is Cha Hakyeonie. The second number on there is mine. I’m an old friend of Taekwoon’s so if you need help with anything just give me a call.” Hakyeonie chimed as she walked back to her own table.

 

And all the while Hongbinnie sat there frozen as an warm feeling rushed through and she smiled brightly not being able to contain it. The man she has had a crush on for awhile possibly is interested in her too. The rapid pounding of her heart couldn’t contain her happiness and excitement at the thought.

 

Jaehwan’s teasing fell on deaf ears as Hongbinnie’s mind was preoccupied by thoughts of Taekwoon. Quickly she sent a text to the other.

 

‘This is Lee Hongbinnie, the girl you’ve been staring at. Do you want to walk home together?’

After a while of nervously waiting for an answer, her phone began to vibrate. Hongbinnie’s eyes widen as she read the reply.


Thank you to everyone who reads, reviews, requests, and subscribes! I was going to just finish this one but I decided to make it into a two part. The ending of this part is not as great as I wanted it to be but I really hoped you enjoyed it! I am still working on my Uni. Oneshot Series and will probably be uploading a bonus chapter of it soon once I'm done and happy with it. And I am still working on all of your requests so keep a lookout for those! I really hoped you all enjoyed reading!

Comments and Requests are always welcomed!