Hyukbin: Snow Surprises and Laughter

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Snow Surprises and Laughter

(Sanghyuk x Hongbinnie)

 

"Come on it's fun!" A younger boy with ruffled, messy brown hair exclaimed as he rolled around in the white snow beneath her feet.

 

The older girl with long straight hair, crossed her arms and gave the giggling boy a 'no way' look.

 

Sanghyuk giggled at his girlfriend's expression, as he stood up and brushed off the white flecks of snow. Walking closer to her, he held out his arms to her, "At least make a snowman with me?"

 

"Why would I do something so childi-"

 

Sanghyuk let out a loud burst of laughter at seeing the expression of his girlfriend after hitting her with the surprise snowball. Hongbinnie stood there frozen as her boyfriend laughed at her appearance.

 

At which Sanghyuk got hit by a snowball right in the face by a now laughing Hongbinnie.

 

Sanghyuk smirked and crouched down to roll a another snowball, "Oh it's on now.".

 

Hongbinnie seeing that ran off and proceeded to make more snowballs.

 

At which a major snowball fight ensued.

 

Ending with both of them giggling and lying next to each other in the snow. Facing each other, Sanghyuk smiled warmly at Hongbinnie's lovely dimpled smile that was only directed at him, with flushed red cheeks from the cold winter air. He cupped her cheek lovingly.

 

"You're beautiful, Hongbinnie."

 

She immediately pouted, her cheeks becoming more red, "I hate you."

Sanghyuk giggled, "I love you." They leaned closer to each other and connected their lips in a long and passionate kiss.


Thanks to everyone who comments, requests, subscribes, reads, etc. I hope you all enjoyed reading! Requests are always welcome!

I would very much appreciate any type of request (other than M rated):
 
When I say (M rated) I mean things like:
, ual situations, gore, bloody stuff, etc.
 
What I would appect as a request is:
Any pairings (You can even suggest having Ravi as a girl as an example, as long as it's girl x boy), school au, fanasty au, any vixx type stuff/situation thing, angst, half animal au, I will even accept character death, light horror, kingdom/prince/princess au, humor, jealously stuff, friendship, work au, college au, etc.
 
Preview to next oneshot: 
 
Warmth (Married Life Keo Request):
 

Jaehwa snuggled into her husband's gentle embrace, loving the warmth that radiated from him. She smiled at his gentle sleeping face and closed her eyes, trying to go back to sleep.

 

"Waaah!" Jaehwa and Taekwoon stared at each other sleepily.

 

"I have work in less than an hour. I need to sleep."

 

"But I've stayed up half the night taking care of her already.", Jaehwa pouted cutely, "Besides maybe this time you won't sleep in so late. She's like your own personal alarm clock." His wife joked with a sleepy grin.

Taekwoon seeing how sleepy and worn out Jaehwa was, despite her effort for humor in the morning. He felt that he should give her a break for awhile. He smiled sleepily at her, giving her a peck on the lips, Jaehwa returning his smile.