Leobin: Between Us Only

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

 

Taekwoon shuffled a bit trying to get comfortable on the bed. His leg feeling heavier from the cast and aching whenever he slightly moves it. He let out a long sigh and laid his back on his pillow to stare up at the ceiling.

 

A sudden dip in the bed alerted him to the younger's presence before her pretty face came into view. Hongbin lightly smiled, “What me to keep you company?”

 

Taekwoon’s gaze went to his bedroom door as if another member would walk in. Hongbin lightly laughed, “The others went out for a bit. I told them I would stay behind to make sure you stayed off that foot.”

 

Taekwoon teasingly glared at her, “You don’t trust me?”

 

Hongbin shook her head, “It’s not that….” Taekwoon saw the pink rising in her cheeks before she flopped down beside him, “I’m just a little exhausted.”

 

Hongbin laid her head on his chest as she cuddled up to him.

 

Taekwoon smirked, “Just admit it, you don’t like the others seeing you being so affectionate.”

 

Hongbin frowned, lightly hitting his chest as he laughed at her. “Shut up.” She muttered. “I just thought that such affection should be in private. Between us only.”

 

Taekwoon smiled softly as the younger looked thoughtful. His heart started beating a little faster than normal and he wondered if Hongbin could feel it. He gently combed through her long red hair, Hongbin looking up at him expectantly as he leaned down to capture her lips.

 

They kissed for a while, slowly and pouring out all the affection they held for each other. Hongbin clutched his shirt as the kiss grew deeper and more passionate. Taekwoon gently tracing his fingers along her cheek.

 

They parted a moment later, all the feelings hidden deep within their eyes and smiles. Hongbin cuddled up closer to him and Taekwoon felt at peace in that moment. He leaned down and kissed her head, “I love you.”

 

Hongbin only hummed softly in content, “I know.”

 

Taekwoon’s heart warmed immediately at the words, knowing full well Hongbin was never one for affectionate words. He still loved her in these moments between only them.

 


 

I’ve been wanting to write some fluffy/cuddly leobin lately. I'll probably start working on requests soon. I was actually going to upload this yesterday but, rolling blackouts started happening where I live. (and you would think the electricity would go out during that storm about two days ago.)

 

Well I hope you all enjoyed reading!

 

Thanks to everyone who reads, comments, and subscribes!

 

Comments are always welcomed at anytime!