Luck: Happy Halloween! (Request)

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Happy Halloween! (Luck Halloween Party Request)

Luck (Hyuk x Taekwoonie)

Kenvi (Wonshik x Jaehwa)

Nbin (Hongbin x Hakyeonie)

Special Guests: MBLAQ (Including former members), BTOB, B1A4.

 

Her bright fangs glinted in the light, her red lips standing out among the others, long black curled hair framing her beautiful pale face, dark eyes shining with intent. His eyes traveled downward more, her long v-neck showed off her pretty neck, the long black dress had been cut to show off her long and divine legs, black lace showing off her stunning arms and shoulders. Sanghyuk stared into her dark eyes, feeling like he could just bend down to capture the older's lips, not having to care about anything else.

 

"Sang~hyukie~!",Sanghyuk frowned

 

"Hi, Sungsook."

 

His same aged friend giggled and squeezed his arm tighter, "What are you looking at?" She tried to look over at the place he had been staring at, but Sanghyuk quickly looked away.

 

"Nothing...."

 

She stared up at him with a sly smile, her own fake cat fangs glinting in the light, "Don't lie to me, Sanghyuk. I know how much you think Taekwoonie-unnie looks so beautiful and how you want her for yourself."

 

Sanghyuk looked away from Sungsook, blush covering his cheeks. He himself had dressed up as a ninja, just like his favorite anime Naruto, but he did not expect Taekwoonie to dress up as a very......se- I mean beautiful Vampire Lady. Taekwoonie showed off so much skin it gave him a mix of emotions of wanting to pull her closer and kiss her or covering her up so no other guys would see her precious skin.

 

It was no secret the youngest of Vixx and the older silent girl were together, even among their close celebrity friends. But recently with Taekwoonie and Ravi-hyung forming a unit group, in which the older had worn a very revealing dress, and become more comfortable in front of the camera. Other boy member groups had started noticing and taking a liking towards her, it only heighten the youngest jealousy when their close celebrity friends had been invited to an Halloween Party and Taekwoonie had dress as a elegant eye-catching vampire lady.

 

He wondered if the oldest was doing this to him on purpose. She caught his eye across the room, immediately her lips lifted up in a soft smirk, flipping her long perfectly styled hair as the former member of MBLAQ, Joon, flirted with her. Sanghyuk frowned even more and turned away from the scene. He had made a promise with Taekwoonie that he wouldn’t keep her from socializing with the other groups, as she knew how jealous he got and she didn’t like public affection.

 

Sanghyuk looked around the room to see what the others were doing. Sungsook had abandoned him for messing with a blushing Pirate Peniel caused by her massive flirting, may or may have not also been caused by her revealing cheetah outfit. Sanghyuk looked away from the scene to watch a small group consisting of Jaewha, Ravi, Sandeulie, Baro, Hyunsik, Changsub, Seunghie, and Mir, the youngest gave the group a weird look as they laughed nonstop like crazy people.

 

Sanghyuk shrugged his shoulders at the scene to look over in another direction to see Hakyeonie, Minhyukie, and Thunder being buddy-buddy with each other, Hongbin and Gongchan talked happily together, and Eunkwangie was nearby spouting out some random words that almost sounded like a rap to the creepy music that played through the speakers. G.O and CNU was having some sort of a conversation and…...where was Ilhoon?

 

Looking around more closely Sanghyuk finally found Ilhoon talking with Taekwoonie. The two men seemed to be talking to his girlfriend for awhile and Sanghyuk couldn’t just stand by and watched.

 

“Sanghyuk.”, Taekwoonie softly said in confusion as he approached the group. He said nothing and wrapped his arm around the older girl’s waist, for an elegant vampire her face did become red fast, the younger glared quietly at the two older men until they got the idea and quickly left, leaving the two alone.

 

Taekwoonie glared up at him, he knew he would regret doing this, “I thought I told you not be jealous? I’m just trying to make friends and enjoy a conversation with people I don’t usually socialize with.”

 

Sanghyuk frowned and pulled her closer, “I don’t like it, Taekwoonie. Seeing all those men surround you and looking at you like that while you're in such a revealing outfit.” The younger pulled her even closer till their faces were an inch apart, his voice lowered into a silent whisper, “It makes me want to pull you even closer and kiss you until there’s not a breath left in you.”

 

The older blushed at the youngest’s words and tried pulling away, “Sanghyuk, you know I don’t like public affection. Besides….” Her voice got lowered as the expression in her eyes turned worried, “....There are people watching.”

 

He held a strong grip on her, holding her in place, “So what if there’s people watching, Noona? Let them watch and see who you really belong to. Besides….” He smirked and caressed her blushing cheek softly with one hand as he held onto to her waist with the other, staring into her eyes with mischievous, “...isn’t it interesting that such an elegant and beautiful vampire lady belongs to such a childish ninja?”

 

Taekwoonie blushed and looked away from his gaze to stared at the nearby floor. Sanghyuk gently moved her head back to stare into her eyes again, his expression now soft and gentle. Taekwoonie felt the urge to lift her hand and trace his young and handsome face, but she held back because she could feel the eyes of so many people upon them, “Taekwoonie-noona, it shouldn’t matter how many people stare at us. As long as we love each other it shouldn’t matter what other people think. I’m so tired of other men constantly flirting and staring at you, and I’m not able to show them that you're taken because you don’t allow public affection.”

 

The older looked away from him slightly guilty for her actions. The younger blushed bright red, “And why did you have to go dressed up like this to the party, the Beautiful Liar outfit was bad enough.”

 

“It was the stylist idea….not mine.”

 

“Are you trying to make me jealous and tease me, Noona?”

 

“..........................”

 

Sanghyuk smirked as he watched the older squirm with blushed cheeks, “So it’s true?”

 

“Fine! I was trying to make you jealous…...because……” she glance into his gaze and looked away, her cheeks becoming even brighter as she whispered, “I had missed you...during the unit promotions….”

 

Sanghyuk smiled softly, “I had missed you too, Noona. I’m sorry I was so busy with the filming of my movie.”

 

She shook her head and looked up into his eyes again, caressing his cheek, “No, I’m glad you actually got the part. I….just never got to spend free time with you as much.”

 

“But didn’t I make up for it during our Japan promotions and over the last few weeks?”

 

She nodded, “Yes but….I had always wanted to show you how I look in real life wearing a outfit like this, not just from the videos or pictures I sent.”

 

The younger chuckled, “So that was your reason. Well...I think you’re very…” He leaned in closer to whisper the word into her ear. Sanghyuk never regretted the blush or the hit he got next. Nor did he regret the very affectionate kiss he received from his beautiful vampire girlfriend afterwards. Maybe...he should say it more often or maybe he should try to make her jealous next time….yeah….maybe he should. Especially if it ends up like this.


 

Bonus

 

Jaehwa made barking sounds, showing off her various talents, to the small group that sat in a corner of the room. Wonshik and the rest of the group laughed and cheered at her very realistic sounds. Wonshik’s eyes wrinkled up into half moon slits as he thought of how cute Jaehwa was in her dog ears and how cute she was all the time and how he was a very lucky man. He petted Jaehwa affectionately on the head as she made small affectionate sounds. Wonshik laughed and called her cute for the billionth time that day, the group had counted, and the affectionate couple intertwined their hands together.


 

“Hongbin~!”, Hongbin made a face that made Gongchanie laugh, as Hakyeonie hugged his arm affectionately. Hongbin wasn’t one for cheesy or affectionate stuff but he could tolerate Hakyeonie, after all she was his girlfriend.  

 

“What is it?”

 

She grinned up at him excitedly, “We’re starting over pumpkin carving contest. Do you want to join us?”

The younger male looked over at how messy the table they set up had become, Jaewha had craved a weird looking thing into her pumpkin and Wonshik was cooing over it telling her how cute it was. Eunkwangie was craving something weird into her pumpkin as Hyunsik and Changsub argued about….something related to Eunkwangie he guess...while the older was oblivous to the entire thing. Sandeulie was craving….ducks?.....onto her pumpkin as Baro craved a…..heart with a butterfly and duck in the middle?.....Sanghyuk and Taekwoonie kept glancing at each other and making subtle public affectionate gestures….while others did various other crazy and weird stuff. Hongbin grimaced at the sight.

 

Hongbin grinned back to his girlfriend, “Maybe next time.”  

 


Thanks to everyone who comments, subscribes, requests, etc. This was an Luck Request for Hyuk to get jealous and for Joon(formly from MBLAQ) and Ilhoon (BTOB) to flirt with Female Leo. I added in other members and plus B1A4 for more crazy Halloween fun and since it is suppose to a Halloween Party. I actually wrote this whole thing in two hours eariler this afternoon, since I didn't have any ideas on how to write this until today. So I really hoped you all enjoyed reading this.

 

I would also appreciate any type of request (other than M rated):
 
When I say (M rated) I mean things like:
, ual situations, gore, bloody stuff, etc.
 
What I would accept as a request is:
Any pairings (You can even suggest having Ravi as a girl as an example, as long as it's girl x boy), school au, fanasty au, any vixx type stuff/situation thing, angst, half animal au, I will even accept character death, light horror, kingdom/prince/princess au, humor, jealously stuff, friendship, work au, college au, etc.
 

Can include any guests from other groups, such as (BTOB, Seventeen, B1A4, MYNAME, Monsta X, MBLAQ, The Legend, HALO, B.I.G, ) As these are the only groups I'm actually familiar with the members, I would recommend picking from these groups.

 

Also I'm very excited for the new comeback teasers and I am very much looking forward to Nov. 10.

 

I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!