Leobin: Movie Night

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

The two main actors on screen hugged and kissed. Slow romantic music wafting through the room.

Soft long hair splayed onto his shoulder. A soft sigh escaping her lips, “What would it be like...to kiss someone?”

“Hongbin.”

Hongbin sat up then, a deep blush across her cheeks. “It’s nothi-”

Taekwoon leaned in, placing his hand on her cheek. Moving his lips slowly and softly against hers.

After a while, Taekwoon could feel her arms snake up to the back of his neck. Pulling him closer, she began to kiss him back.

All they could think about was each other. Everything, the whole world disappearing before their eyes. Nothing but the scents of each other filling their lungs. And the feeling of their soft lips against each other.

Taekwoon pulled back, out of breath and hair messy from Hongbin’s touch. He stared before him at the sight of a out-of-breath kiss-swollen lips Hongbin. And what he wouldn’t do to kiss her again.

Hongbin had the same idea as she leaned up to capture his lips this time. Her small fingers ruffling his hair. Taekwoon begin to melt at the way she kiss him, his heart beating even faster.

They soon pulled back. Soft giggles erupted from Hongbin, her pretty eyes so close. “I didn’t think you would actually kiss me.”

Red filled his cheeks and covered his ears, “I wanted too.”

She stopped giggling, “What?”

Taekwoon stared straight into her eyes, “I love you, Hongbin. For a long time I’ve loved you.”

Hongbin stared straight at him for a long time. So long that Taekwoon begin to believe he had gotten his hopes up for nothing. He began to pull back, “Just forg-”

Taekwoon continued to stare as Hongbin pulled back again. Her face and ears completely red. She hid her face in his chest. “I like you too, Taekwoon.”

Taekwoon could feel fireworks go off at the confession. Feeling lighter than even a cloud, he moved Hongbin’s head up for another kiss. One they would remember for a long time.

“What did I miss?”

The new couple pulled back so quickly, Taekwoon tumbled off the couch and Hongbin laid there, trying to act like nothing happened.

Jaehwan looked between the two of them and shrugged. Grinning, he held up a bowl full of popcorn, “I got more popcorn.”

“That’s alright. You can have it, Jaehwan.” Taekwoon said.

“I’m on a diet so-” Hongbin started.

“That’s not what you said when you ate half of the last popco- ow!”

Taekwoon glanced back to the obvious blush on Hongbin’s face and almost blushed himself. They both didn’t want the feeling to go away anytime soon.

“Fine, more for me I guess.” Jaehwan plopped down on the floor next to Taekwoon and begin chowing down as they begin to watch the rest.

“So what did I miss?” Jaehwan asked again.

“You can always go back to where you left off, Jaehwan.” Taekwoon said. Only the truth was they missed a huge chunk of it too and Taekwoon had wanted to see what happened.

“But then you guys will get bored.”

Taekwoon shook his head, “No. It’s quite interesting. I wouldn’t mind watching it again.”

Jaehwan picked up the remote, “All right.”

As the movie played, Taekwoon begin to relax more with the soft fingers caressing his hair. Jaehwan paid no attention to them, absorbed in his movie and eating. Taekwoon slowly took her hand and intertwined their fingers together. Glancing back to see a soft lovely smile on her lips, he almost leaned in again if not for Jaehwan sitting so close to them.

Taekwoon leaned back against the couch as their fingers remain intertwined. Taekwoon found he still couldn’t focus on the movie. As his mind raced at the thoughts of Hongbin. That Hongbin likes him back and her sweet soft lips. He began to wonder where he should take her on their first date.

He didn’t even notice how out of it he had been until he felt Hongbin’s fingers slip from his and the scrolling of the ending credits on the screen came into view.

Jaehwan had fallen asleep next to him with popcorn kernels scattered about. Taekwoon might’ve began to pick them up if it hadn’t been for Hongbin trapping him in front of the couch with her soft lips that she knew he couldn’t resist.

When she finally pulled back, Hongbin sported a playful smile. “Let’s watch a movie again sometime. Maybe with just the two of us.”

Taekwoon nodded, “I would love too.” Hongbin gave him one more short and sweet kiss.

Afterwards they woke up Jaehwan and cleaned up the mess they had made. They never did forget that magical night.


I was planning on ending it at a certain point, but then I wanted to add some humor to it. I hope you enjoyed reading!

Comments are always welcomed!

Thank you for reading, subscribing, requesting, and commenting!