Wontaek: It's Snowing (Girl Ravi x Leo Fluff Request)

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

It's Snowing

Girl Ravi (Ravina) x Leo Request

 

"It's snowing."

 

Ravina turned her head curiously watching as the quiet man followed the falling flakes with his child-like eyes, his expression remaining neutral.

 

'He's so cute when he gets excited like this,' Ravina thought smiling at the way Taekwoon's lips begin to turn up at the ends as he focused on the snowflakes, just as if he was seeing his first snowfall. She had been attracted to Leo by his mysterious and silent nature but found an equally cute child-like Taekwoon hidden inside.

 

Ravina stood up from the couch, "Do want to go get a closer look?"

 

Leo looked up at her almost immediately, his face shone with excitement, "Can we?"

 

Ravina glanced back to take a peek at what the others were doing. Hongbinnie and Jaehwan are in the kitchen playing with the soap bubbles instead of washing the dishes and Hakyeon and Sangmi are playing video games. She nodded, "Yeah, I mean it is our day off."

 

Taekwoon stood up quickly, hugging her and kissing her cheek, "I'll be right back." Taekwoon rushed into his room to change into something warm. While Ravina stood there blushing like a tomato.

 

Not even a second later the two met at the front door bundled up in so many layers it made them look like penguins, cute penguins in Ravina's opinion as she watch Taekwoon excitedly put on his shoes. Giggling when he had to untie his shoes and switch them because he had put them on the wrong foot in his haste.

 

Taekwoon immediately stood up and linked their fingers together, "Let's go." He smiled so brightly that if it wasn't for the others in the room she would've tackled him with kisses right there. Ravina felt her heart fluttering at the thought of their date and she just couldn't wait.

 

"Hakyeon-oppa, we're going out for awhile!", Ravina called out before she was dragged out the door.

 

Hakyeon never even took a glance from the game, wanting to finally beat the Unbeatable Sangmi once and for all. "Make sure you don't stay out too long! You might get a col- That's no fair! You cheated!" Hakyeon pointed accusingly at the proud Sangmi.

 

The younger shook her head, "No I didn't you're just really bad at this game."

 

Hakyeon pouted and realized the other two had already left.

 

As soon as they exited the building, Taekwoon let go of her hand and took off like a puppy. Throwing snow into her face as he laughed out loud, her heart jumped at the sound and she grinned.

 

Ravina begin to throw snow back at him. The two of them laughing and playing just like they were children again, even caring about the looks they get from bypassers. All they know in that moment is how much fun it is to be together.

 

Taekwoon is the first to collapse in the snow. His smile lighting up her feelings for him in every way imaginable. Ravina sat beside him, leaning down to leave a gentle kiss on his nose receiving a warm smile in return that left her feeling all fuzzy inside.

 

Taekwoon reached up to gently move her hair from her eyes. He didn't have to say anything for his feelings to be known, she could tell what he was feeling just by the looks in eyes. And that's all that matter in this moment.

 

Taekwoon softly placed his hand behind her neck. Thier lips touching so softly it sent their hearts up in a flutter and they wished the moment could last forever.

 

This snowy day would be a day that would last forever in their hearts.

 


Thank you to everyone who reads, comments, subscribes, and requests! This was another request for a Girl Ravi x Leo fluff, I'm doing my best to finish all requests but I only write them whenever I come up with ideas on how to write them. Also I'm not great with Korean names or Korean honorfics, because I've been an anime fan for so long, so anyone can request for a girl name for the vixxgirls. I've been watching alot of dramas lately so I may start to write more fluffy or angsty things in the future. And I will be starting college classes on Tuesday the 19th so I won't be able to update as much. I hope you all enjoyed this even if it wasn't the best. 

Comments and Requests are always welcomed!