Leobin: Winter Ring

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Jaehwan and Wonji giggled loudly from their spot in the middle of the practice room. Wonji tumbled forward into Jaehwan’s arms. Jaehwan held Wonji as she sat in his lap and begin to litter kisses all over his face.

Hongbin grimaced and cringed at the affectionate couple. He placed his cup down. He could feel the effect of the alcohol swarming through his head, but luckily he isn’t easily affected as the others are. He doesn’t know what he would do if he got totally drunk.

“Binnie~!” The cute whine started up and Taekwoon hugged him from behind, snuggling her face into his back. “I love you~” Hongbin’s whole face flushed brightly. He tried to carefully pry her fingers, when she hugged him even more tightly. “No….Please stay with me.”

Hongbin stopped his movements, he really couldn’t go against a request like that. No matter how drunk she was. Hongbin finally got enough space to turn around in her embrace and face her.

He smiled with dimples as he gazed at her fondly before hugging her closer. Taekwoon hummed softly against his chest. Fuzzy warmth filling his soul at the sound.

A click sounded about a second later. Hongbin turning to find a giggly Hakyeon had taken a picture of them. Hongbin would’ve reached for the phone so he could delete it, as Taekwoon didn’t like public affection or even other people taking pictures of them acting affectionately together, unless they were alone, especially not even front of their own friends.

But with Taekwoon securely in his arms and not wanting to break the warm embrace, Hongbin could only glare at the giggling leader. “This photo of you two is so cute! Here, I’ll send it to you and Taekwoon.”

Right after saying that, Hongbin pulled out his phone to look at the photo she sent him. In the picture, he was fondly gazing at her with the most cringe worthy expression of smile and dimples and shining eyes. Taekwoon had her own warm smile as she hugged him tighter. It brought even more warm fuzzy feelings to him. He wanted to keep this photo forever.

Hongbin raised his head to thank Hakyeon, when he found she had joined Sanghyuk near the keyboard. They sang along and drunkley played some old christmas tunes, while erupting into giggles.

Hongbin looked back down to Taekwoon, who had fallen asleep in his arms. Her peaceful sleeping face looked so beautiful, that he begin to think how wonderful it’ll be to wake up next to her every morning of every day.

He carried her over to the couch and set her down lightly. Not surprisingly, she held onto his sweater, not letting him go. Hongbin chuckled softly. He laid down next to her and pulled her so close they were only breaths apart. Not caring if the others saw, he leaned quickly to brush his lips gently with hers. “Goodnight, Taekwoon.”

Hongbin woke up startled the next morning as Taekwoon sat up quickly, wide eyed and full of panic. She took in the room and the two other couples asleep and cuddling on the dance room floor. She turned back her wide eyes on him, “Did we…”

Hongbin sat up and chuckled quietly, “No. You just wouldn’t let me go.”

Her cheeks turned red, “Oh.”

Hongbin looked back to see the others still asleep, before he turned back to hold her hands. “Merry Christmas, Taekwoon.”

“Merry Christmas…”

Hongbin grin his dimpled smile, “I got you something.” He reached behind him and Taekwoon leaned over to see. “Now close your eyes.”

Taekwoon closed her eyes and not a second later she felt a ring being slid onto her finger. She opened her eyes and gasped. Her eyes turned glossy and she sniffled. “Hongbin…”

He kissed her cheeks, “I wanted this christmas to be special. It’s our fifth anniversary, so I thought it was the right time.”

Taekwoon hugged him tightly and they kissed for some time before separating. “I’m glad you liked it. The truth is I wanted us to be alone when I proposed, but I couldn't wait any longer.” He smiled sweetly, affectionaley smoothing her hair. “I love you, Taekwoon.”

They kissed and cuddled on the couch for quite some time afterwards. They decided to keep their engagement a secret from the others before telling them. The time Hongbin got to spend with Taekwoon, every second and minute of the day, was his greatest christmas gift of all.

 

Bonus:

“I didn’t do anything weird last night, did I?” Taekwoon whispered. They still laid together on the couch, the others still asleep.

Hongbin chuckled softly, “Check your phone.” He had to hold back from laughing too loudly as Taekwoon stared wide-eyed with bright cheeks at the picture of them.

She placed the phone down a moment later and covered her face with her hands. “I can’t believe I did that.”

Hongbin still continued to giggle, moving her arms away from her face, he leaned for a small peck. With a bright smile, he leaned in closer to her ear and whispered in his deep voice, “I thought it was cute.”

Hongbin enjoyed the way her blush grew to the tips of her ears. “B-but the others…”

“Don’t worry about them. They were so drunk out of their minds that I don’t think they’ll remember. Besides….” Hongbin blushed bright red and looked away embarrassingly, “I don’t mind it, at all.”

Taekwoon broke into a beautiful wide smile and his heart fluttered, as it has all these five years, to see it. She hugged him closer, on the verge of falling back to sleep, “I love you, Hongbin.”

He adoringly brushed her hair out of her face, “I love you, Taekwoon. Merry Christmas.”
 


This was actually planned to be a christmas party with all three couples, but then it ended up as a Leobin fic. I can’t stop writing about them. It was also supposed to have a scene of Hakyeon and Jaehwa makes Taekwoon wear a cute reindeer outfit for Hongbin….and a christmas tree and mistletoe and more Chasang…..but then this is how it ended up.

I hope you enjoyed reading!

Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Thank you to all my wonderful readers and I hope you all have a wonderful end of the year!