Wontaek: Fantasy

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Wonshik held her wrists against the wall. He moved in closer, his breath against her lips, “You would like that wouldn’t you?”

Her heart raced against her chest and her breathing became laboured as he moved even closer.

“Won-

“Taekwoon!”

The sudden voice rang through her ears as she shakily closed out of the page and slammed the laptop closed.

Taekwoon looked up to see Wonshik standing in the doorway looking at her questioningly. “Are you okay?”

She nodded, afraid that talking would give her away. Though it was obvious she was blushing. It’s hard not to think about what she was just reading, especially in the presence of Wonshik.

She should've never got curious about fanfics.

“Well I was going to head over to my studio. Would you like to join me?” Wonshik seemed nervous and Taekwoon bit her lip. She hoped she isn’t reading too much into this. It’s the fault of those fanfics that makes her think Wonshik is inviting her for another reason then the usual ‘can you help with this song’. Maybe she just can’t help but hope it’s for another reason.

“Sure.” Taekwoon answered, loving how his whole face lit up at the answer.

Once at his studio, Taekwoon couldn’t help noticing how nervous Wonshik had gotten and started to make her nervous too, as various scenarios played out in her head. Wonshik had dropped a coffee he had made himself and tried to hand to her. He apologized for it and made her a new one. She was surprised at how good it tasted and wondered if he had put in the time to learn how to make her favorite coffee.

Once they got comfortable enough, Wonshik started a song. The soft smooth melody flowed through the air and Taekwoon happily began to sway to it. Suddenly Wonshik’s voice drifted through the speakers. The lyrics full of love and adoration for a special someone.

Taekwoon’s heart picked up speed at the sound of his singing and the words. She soundlessly turned to Wonshik, wondering if this was a dream or if she has been reading so many fanfics she ended up in one. His lovely eyes shone with adoration and his hand inched closer to hers.

“I made this song for only you. I’ve had feelings for you for a long time. I just didn’t know how to properly tell you my feelings. So I came up with this song. Do you like it?”

He looked so nervous about her answer. His hands shook underneath her fingertips. She couldn’t believe it was happening, that his confession isn’t just a made up story or a hopeful wish. She smiled lovingly at him, her heart feeling like it would burst out of her chest, her hand intertwining with his.

“I love your song, Wonshik. I really do. Thank you.” Taekwoon leaned up and Wonshik moved closer to her. Their lips sealed in a kiss and Taekwoon felt everything stop in that moment as their lips moved as one. It wasn’t a dream anymore, Wonshik really does love her and now she won’t him go.

Of course, she will never tell him about all the fanfics she has read.


This came out of a sudden idea I had. I hope you all enjoyed reading it!

Thank to you everyone who reads, subscribes, and comments!

Comments are always appreciated!