2009 April 18 (Spring) 2

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I headed towards the dock as fast as I could, an no wonder Jaehee couldn't see clearly, the lights were off. I searched the grounds for any trace of her. There were no boats near the dock and no sign of any person to may have witnessed what happened. It was near the storage room that I found Jaehee's cellphone lying on the ground, turned off. I grabbed it and looked again for...

Noise. I heard laughing noises near the bushes behind the storage room. Bastards They're gonna have it I'm sure. I found a rusty crowbar along the way, it was the perfect weapon to beat up those bastards that also killed my mother and threw me off a cliff to rot. Now that they have Seo Jaehee, I'll make sure that they'll never escape again.

I watched them close as I got near them, making sure that I had the element of surprise with me. I see Jaehee unconscious, lying on the ground, while they round her up, laughing, discussing what they were about to do and looking proud about what they did.

I felt like I wasn't myself when I hurriedly came bursting out of nowhere, dragging the crowbar with me, making those drunkards startled and nervous. I went totally berserk as I punished them, using up all my strength that I haven't used when I needed it before.

"BASTARDS!!! YOU DESERVED TO DIE RATHER  THAN MY MOTHER! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT HER!!" I hit them with the crowbar, again and again. They struggled to get away from me, when they did, they punched me hard, in the face and all over my body, but I didn't care, who the hell gives a damn, I just want them dead. Everything went blank, though I kept hitting them still.

Again...

Again.. Lee Suho.

And Again... Stop

"SUHO YA, STOP!" I felt Seo Jaehee's arms wrapped around me, restraining me, "Suho ya you can stop now... please. I'm... I'm alright."

I snapped back to reality. I looked around and saw what I did to those men. Now it was their turn to be unconscious. Their body, covered with their own blood but still alive. If not for Jaehee, they would have been lifeless by now.

"Suho ya..." Jaehee tried to calm be down. I am beyond calm. I release myself from her embrace.

"You could've died! Damn it Seo Jaehee..." I am so mad right now, to myself, to Jaehee. "I can't take it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter