2009 April 18 (Spring) 1

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jaehee ya, I like you."

"That's a first," Seo Jaehee then laughed weirdly. She laughed, and stopped, then laughed again. It's making me crazy.

"Hey, Seo Jaehee, get a hold of yourself..." Is she making fun of me? I sulk.

"Hey hey hey, don't be mad," she finally managed to put on a serious face. "It's just that... you're the first guy to actually confess his feelings for me, and I'm kind of not used to this feeling."

"What feeling?" Is her heart beating fast because of me?

"This..." she put both of her hands on my cheeks,"to be loved, other than my mom." She then started pinching them and shook my head from left to right, showing me her aegyo for the first time. How cute. Does her aegyo only appear if I look stupid to her?

"It's a first... a first for me too," I restrained both of her wrists, "To love and to be loved."

"Hey, I haven't even told you my feelings yet."

I let go of my grasp, surprised "You don't like me then?"

"I'm not quite sure..." she's acting like she's full of doubt. Is this girl playing push and pull with me? How cunning. "I'd like you to date me then, to find out."

I scoffed at her statement, this courageous girl, "Shouldn't I be asking that?"

"Yeah... shouldn't you?" she mumbled to herself, not sure if she knew that I heard her, then cleared , "Go on, ask me."

I too cleared my throat, while she nodded, it's clear that she's winning this game, "I would like to date you Seo Jaehee, can I do that?"

She was pleased, too pleased that she embraced me without hesistation, "Hell yes you can, Lee Suho."

 

 

We spent most of our time together, during taping and at school, behind Park Joowon's back. All of our classmates were of course shocked, on how Jaehee and I ended up together. I don't have a need to answer their every question, because I don't even talk to them that much, but Jaehee can be talkative sometimes..

"It's because a Seoul girl is only suitable for a Seoul guy," she said. They continued gossiping about us until I gave them a dark look for I heard some rumors that maybe Jaehee is on drugs as well. Well actually she's on meds. Whatever, no one dares to make fun of her behind my back.

It's filming day on the beach, again. Last Thursday we were at my house filming the supposed to be dating scene between the Prince and the Mermaid. That's when everybody noticed that there's something going on between the two of us, because our chemistry, they say, can be seen both on and off cam. I went straight to Jaehee after her part

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter