2009 April 11 (Spring)

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturdays and Sundays were filming days, but Mr. Kang Inho offered his Tuesdays and Thursday classes with us to Director Park Joo won for filming days. We don't get to meet him at school during those days, but there is a possibility that he'll be meeting us at my house, 'cause the director wannabe decided to make my house, the castle, with my father's permission of course. No one needs my opinion here. This means I get to meet my classmates almost everyday. Joowon (he requested me to call him that, 'cause he's my first friend, he says) said it would be easier to make friends now, and start calling my classmates on the first name basis.

Our location today is the beach, the part where the prince supposedly rescues the deaf mermaid-turned-human in the water. My classmates were playing in the water. I looked at the sky and saw thick clouds carrying what would be rain. I unplugged my headphones, put it on my backpack along with my ipod, and approached Joo won, who was prepping tthe scene along with my film crew wannabe classmates.

"When do we start filming? It's going to get dark soon."

"What?" he looked at the sky, then to his watch, "Relax, there's still four hours before sunset. Don't worry we still have time."

"If it rains you won't have plenty of time." Good thing it was part of his script that the mermaid will turn back into one, once she gets wet.

"If it rains, we'll cancel the filming here and move to the castle scenes. We can't postpone our schedule," he was scanning the crowd, "Where is our mermaid, she should be done by now. Suho ya, look for her please..."

"Why should I? Why not those who are just playing in the water?"

"'Cause you're not doing anything besides listening to your loud songs, at least they're having their own bonding time."

Why must I be the one to go get that girl? And why did I say yes to Joo won? Nevermind. If it rains, then I'll be gone. Where the hell is this Seo Jae hee? I decided to go to the cottage that served as our dressing room for our shore scenes. It's not close, but it's the nearest house to the beach.

As I got there. I figured out that maybe she's still dressing up, an uncomfortable situation I don't want to see. I knocked before opening the door, but no one answered.

"Hey, mermaid are you inside? Park Joo won said we have to start," no one replied. Where's is this girl? Though I see some of her belongings near the door, did she take a little stroll wearing her half - like costume?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter